Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

I agree. I can’t believe the media has not picked this story up! Families must feel so helpless. Not a lot of info to go on, as to know in which direction to think up scenarios. Doubtfully ran off, foul play? Business related? Accident?
Thoughts?

Family looks for answers in disappearance of Atlanta business partners

So…”a business deal”. But, leave phones behind? A shady business deal, perhaps. *sigh*
MOO
Investigators said multiple agencies are still actively assisting in this investigation and new details are limited that they can publicly share at this time.

That was also from your link above. I did think LE is making progress, they just aren't announcing it.

Now I'm wondering if they had money with them? I mean what kind of business deal could it be where they would go missing? Drugs? Doesn't seem to be their MO, but guess time will tell.

Snipped...
...In 2018, Salter and Gara joined a movement to combat violent crime in the neighborhood surrounding Old National Highway and even pitched in to help the family of a young mother who was gunned down at her own store.

Snipped...
...In 2018, Salter and Gara joined a movement to combat violent crime in the neighborhood surrounding Old National Highway and even pitched in to help the family of a young mother who was gunned down at her own store.
Hmm... victims of some sort of retaliation, maybe?

Related to a business deal? Five years is a long time to hold a grudge, waiting to strike. I think ultimately this will tie back to a financial motivation. Is Marijuana legal in Georgia?
Not related to any business deal but more related to their efforts in combatting violent crime as mentioned in the article linked above:

"In 2018, Salter and Gara joined a movement to combat violent crime in the neighborhood surrounding Old National Highway and even pitched in to help the family of a young mother who was gunned down at her own store."

Maybe they were instrumental in someone going to jail. Maybe that someone recently got out and came looking for payback?

Not related to any business deal but more related to their efforts in combatting violent crime as mentioned in the article linked above:

"In 2018, Salter and Gara joined a movement to combat violent crime in the neighborhood surrounding Old National Highway and even pitched in to help the family of a young mother who was gunned down at her own store."

Maybe they were instrumental in someone going to jail. Maybe that someone recently got out and came looking for payback?

Jason Nuskool Salter

#Dortch helped us bury this young lady & we raised money for her family

24553162_1765694523492507_2338515654363054080_n.jpg

Jason Nuskool Salter
1f918_1f3fe.png
1f918_1f3fe.png
1f918_1f3fe.png
On a Positive Note working hard in the community to Suppress the Violence. Take Back Old Nat. W/ my brother @torrey100 @rockstarlifestyle_87
All reactions:

Post dated 12/26/22

MAR 12, 2023
[...]

“We will remain hopeful and will keep looking. We will continue to walk the streets and keep asking the questions and continue to partner wIth the police department,” LM, Salter’s cousin said.

East Point police told Channel 2 Action News that it is a widespread search spanning several jurisdictions between East Point, Hapeville, and the city of South Fulton.

[...]

Their family said the two were inseparable and they believe the men were meeting someone before they disappeared.

Anyone with information on where Salter and Guerra may be is asked to contact the East Point Police Department.

Salter told 11Alive both men's cars and cell phones have been found. Investigators are going through the phones trying to track their movements before they disappeared.

This is really an odd situation, especially with neither man bringing his cell phone wherever they went off to. I'm thinking either:
1. They were forced at gunpoint to go somewhere. But why? To get information? To take revenge through physical harm? To access an ATM? or
2. They took off together and did not want to be tracked. I won't speculate on why.
Very puzzling but hard to imagine a good outcome. :(

You know, that's all that really makes sense.
Set up a fake meeting with both and then it's just a matter of hiding the evidence including their bodies if they are dead.
Wonder whether they were picked up by a third party?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChucksChickTiff
Back