Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

This is really an odd situation, especially with neither man bringing his cell phone wherever they went off to. I'm thinking either:
1. They were forced at gunpoint to go somewhere. But why? To get information? To take revenge through physical harm? To access an ATM? or
2. They took off together and did not want to be tracked. I won't speculate on why.
Very puzzling but hard to imagine a good outcome. :(
Agree with your thoughts. Were both men's cell phones found in Kenny's car? So up until they left his vehicle, both had their cell phones. I see a camera at Family Dollar, maybe it doesn't work? Google Maps

Agree with your thoughts. Were both men's cell phones found in Kenny's car? So up until they left his vehicle, both had their cell phones. I see a camera at Family Dollar, maybe it doesn't work? Google Maps
This is a good question. If the phones were found together in Kenny's car, then they probably got abducted. If the phones were found separately, say at their residences, then maybe they took off together ( unlikely)

It's never a good sign when two grown men go missing. I'm from Atlanta and both locations are sketchy areas right off highway 166 and convenient for someone to dump a vehicle. A lot of stolen cars are found in this area.

In my opinion, neither of the men made it to the last location where their phones were found. If they were abducted, the perp most certainly knew they needed to discard the phones to prevent their locations from being tracked. Also, if this turns out to be a crime, I definitely think they met up with someone who had foul intentions that day.

I'm curious if they were seen on camera at the Family Dollar or if only their cars were seen at that location. I wonder if police know the approximate times when each car was left at the apartment complex and Family Dollar.

It's never a good sign when two grown men go missing. I'm from Atlanta and both locations are sketchy areas right off highway 166 and convenient for someone to dump a vehicle. A lot of stolen cars are found in this area.

In my opinion, neither of the men made it to the last location where their phones were found. If they were abducted, the perp most certainly knew they needed to discard the phones to prevent their locations from being tracked. Also, if this turns out to be a crime, I definitely think they met up with someone who had foul intentions that day.

I'm curious if they were seen on camera at the Family Dollar or if only their cars were seen at that location. I wonder if police know the approximate times when each car was left at the apartment complex and Family Dollar.
I'm not sure on this, but I think Kenny's car was at the apartment complex - which is also where he lives. I think Jason picked him up. If anyone knows differently, please correct me.

I'm not sure on this, but I think Kenny's car was at the apartment complex - which is also where he lives. I think Jason picked him up. If anyone knows differently, please correct me.
I don't think Kenny lived at that apartment complex. There was a search for his car, and it was found there. I have not heard any news reports referring to the location as his residence.

Sidenote: Those apartments are crime-ridden and very low-end. The former name of that complex is Cascade Glen, and there were several murders (more than 5) and shootings on the property. It's not a location where you would meet up to discuss business. I think it was just a dumping location. I date a homicide detective and for whatever reason, this area is where a LOT of stolen cars are found. Honestly, I think criminals choose this area because you wouldn't look out of place doing something shady.

I don't think Kenny lived at that apartment complex. There was a search for his car, and it was found there. I have not heard any news reports referring to the location as his residence.

Sidenote: Those apartments are crime-ridden and very low-end. The former name of that complex is Cascade Glen, and there were several murders (more than 5) and shootings on the property. It's not a location where you would meet up to discuss business. I think it was just a dumping location. I date a homicide detective and for whatever reason, this area is where a LOT of stolen cars are found. Honestly, I think criminals choose this area because you wouldn't look out of place doing something shady.

You're right Kenny didn't live there, thank you. Looking at public information addresses are easily found for both men.
What's intresting is the proximity of where both vehicles were dumped. Pretty tight circle if you ask me.

From the timing of this story post, I get the sense the bodies were discovered early last night. Hope an update is coming soon.

From the timing of this story post, I get the sense the bodies were discovered early last night. Hope an update is coming soon.
The two bodies were found in a wooded area over the weekend.

So far, Fox is the only outlet stating bodies were found. Sounds like the GBI was keeping this under wraps, until last night anyway.

I was feeling like they met someone and were executed with bodies left somewhere remote and then the car dumped at dollar store with their phones in it. I wonder if they met someone who may have been stealing from their business (some sort of worker) to confront about the stealing. That's the vibe I get. Or they met a stranger to buy something and got robbed and killed. Betting it was not them who left the car at the dollar store.

The two bodies were found in a wooded area over the weekend.

So far, Fox is the only outlet stating bodies were found. Sounds like the GBI was keeping this under wraps, until last night anyway.
Confusing, since the weekend was six days ago. If that's the case, I'm amazed they kept the discovery quiet for so long.

"They were last seen here on Campbellton and Headland, and meeting up in the parking lot together," Casey Salter, Jason's brother, explained.

"We know he went to go meet Kenny, and he was supposed to be at home with his youngest son. And then, he was gone," Courtney Stephens, Jason's friend, said.

What a curious area for them to be found, if it is them. From their cars being found in areas like Campbellton Rd and East Point, and to end up at Chattahoochee Hills is weird IMO. VERY different areas. Their families have been largely silent on social media this week with a few odd comments from friends.

Confusing, since the weekend was six days ago. If that's the case, I'm amazed they kept the discovery quiet for so long.
The reporter wasn't vague, he stated the bodies were found over the weekend. It is suprising, given LE set up at a local gas station while processing the scene.

This article says the GBI Lab can have DNA results in 2-3 days. So not sure why identification is taking so long?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back