Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1677731391524.png

EAST POINT, Ga. — Two Fulton County men have been missing and now their loved ones are rallying to help find them.

Family members said Jason Nuskool Salter and his best friend and business partner Kenny Guerra have not been seen since Feb. 25. They run Rockstar Printing Shop on Old National Highway and had found some success, Salter's mother said.

"Loving fathers, responsible men, contributors to their community and we don't want it to be lost how much they are loved how much their absence has grieved this community and these families," Dr. Eric Lee from Springfield Baptist Church said. Lee said he's been praying since he learned of his cousin Salter's disappearance.

In a missing person report filed with Hapeville Police Department, investigators said they first got word that Salter was missing on Feb. 26 at 1 p.m., citing the report came from his brother.

"The last I know, Jason had dropped his baby boy off at home," Salter's mother Janice Milner said during a news conference. Salter is a father of four and his teenage son is his youngest child. Guerra also has three children.

Salter's brother told officers he did not go back home the previous night, leaving his 15-year-old son there alone and did not answer any phone calls, according to HPD's report. Salter was known to have met up with Guerra in East Point. According to the missing person report, Guerra's family had not heard from their loved one either.

Salter was wearing a black Hawks sweatshirt and red pants. He was last seen driving his 2017 gray Nissan Altima displaying a Georgia tag TEF4403. Authorities said street cameras last spotted the vehicle at 6 p.m. on Feb. 25 on Campbellton Road.

"We know that they were together," Lee said. "And we know that their vehicles have been found."

Lee said Salter's car was found in East Point, but didn't specify when or where.

On Wednesday, friends and family of the men gathered to call on the public to help in their search.

"We cannot live in a city when two men like this go missing and nothing is said and nothing is done," Lee said.

Salter's family had printed flyers and prompted people to post about the men on their social media channels. Throughout the evening, they planned to canvass businesses and ask them to take flyers. Their goal is to make their disappearance viral "so we can have as many eyes and ears looking out for our loved ones."

"We are partnering with police," Lee said. "Truth is, we don't have all of the details."
The group held a prayer vigil before dispersing into the streets, taking their loved ones' search into their own hands. Lee said, his hope is that they find Salter before March 10.

"My prayer is that we'll have him home to celebrate his milestone birthday," Lee said. "We just want support from the city to help us bring these boys home."

11Alive reached out to Hapeville Police Wednesday about Salter's case and officers said the investigation had been turned over to the East Point Police Department. We've also reached out to that agency about the disappearance and we're working to learn more about where the case stands.

These two men were very popular in my hometown, they worked as bartenders in several places around Old National. The rumors around this one are running wild on social media but yet no real information being released by East Point, Hapeville or South Fulton police departments. They all seem quite reluctant to be lead on this, a local reporter voiced his frustration saying the same. They went missing on Saturday, the first news report was 4 or so days later and it's starting to be "crickets" already. I wonder if LE knows more than they are saying. I understand there "hopefully" is a good reason for that.

Last edited:
Wow, unusual that two men would disappear together. Both are said to be responsible, upstanding, not living high risk lifestyles. What could have happened to them?
I immediately wondered if they had maybe gone to look at a piece of equipment or real estate for their business. But it's odd that both of their cars have been located.

I immediately wondered if they had maybe gone to look at a piece of equipment or real estate for their business. But it's odd that both of their cars have been located.
This idea concerns me if they met up with someone they thought they could trust and went with that person. I wonder if the two missing men’s cars were found together? Jmo

This idea concerns me if they met up with someone they thought they could trust and went with that person. I wonder if the two missing men’s cars were found together? Jmo
The cars were not at the same location, from what I’ve read:

“According to friends of the men, Salter’s Altima was found in the parking lot of a Family Dollar on Delowe Drive in East Point. Guerra’s BMW was found parked at the Reserve at Birch Creek apartment complex in Southwest Atlanta.”
Friends, families desperate for answers after pair of best friends disappear in metro Atlanta

I feel like your idea isn't far off, fwiw I wondered about real estate also. And they could have jumped in with the realtor, which could explain leaving a vehicle in East Point no??? I dunno...tough to know.

I've read they were last seen at Campbellton Rd, ironically that is the address of The Reserve at Birch Creek where Kenny's car was found... Home - The Reserve at Birch Creek

Maybe Ken lives at that complex and Jason picked him up there, which would explain why it was Jason's car found at the Family Dollar at East Point (where they may have left the vehicle to ride with someone else...just an idea)

I feel like your idea isn't far off, fwiw I wondered about real estate also. And they could have jumped in with the realtor, which could explain leaving a vehicle in East Point no??? I dunno...tough to know.
Interestingly, the most recent post on one of their facebook pages is a repost of a realtor.

[...]

"They were last seen here on Campbellton and Headland, and meeting up in the parking lot together," Casey Salter, Jason's brother, explained.

[...]

"We know he went to go meet Kenny, and he was supposed to be at home with his youngest son. And then, he was gone," Courtney Stephens, Jason's friend, said.

The pair own a printing business off of Old National and friends say they were known bartenders. East Point, Hapeville, and South Fulton's police departments are all assisting in the investigation.

[...]

"I can't just sit back waiting on the police to call my phone. And I know Jason would do that for me," Salter said. "I know East Point is doing their job, APD, and South Fulton, but we as a community got to do our job. We as family got to do our job."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back