GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that.

The apartment management hired a guy that (most likely) raped and murderd her daughter.

Slam dunk.

They covered themselves, in that respect, by doing a background check on him. What the mother will probably sue for is something more personal...like the manager having knowledge of what kind of kid he was, through her son, when she hired him and gave him access to the playground and the vacant apartments. As many here have said, this is not his first time to act inappropriately (edited to add I see this glaring understatement), with a child.

I don't know how many times I am asked to do a friend a favor and hire their kid or their friend's kid. I'm asked to overlook a felony and let the parents put an apartment in their name so the kid can live there. NO way. The ones they want me to hire usually can't get or keep a job anywhere else, and the felon can't get an apartment anywhere else. I have a feeling something like his is at work here, and the manager is a representative of the management company - this may end up being the rub.

I am curious about when Cannon was hired or consulted. Just my suspicious nature thinking that the mother making a bankrupt filiing on Friday makes me go hmmm. Does Cannon do "legal aid"? Not sure what it is called there as I am from Canada.

I know a family here that had consulted a big criminal defense lawyer and had him on retainer long before the suspect was ever charged.

The media reported that Ryan's attorneys are court-appointed so Cannon does take "legal aid" cases.

One of Ryan's attorney's told the Judge they just received the case.

Ryan's lawyers told reporters their client will plead "not guilty" which was what I expected so this news came as no surprise to me.

LE said twist ties and duct tape were found on the victim's body and she was placed in a trash bag so I wonder if LE found all these items stored in the maintenance room in the complex?

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... Does Mark Klass know something we don't? Has it been stated that RB has murdered animals and became aroused from it?

I am so lost. Where is this information coming from? Can someone link me to the MSM or lawyer/doctor/police statement that released this information??

Thank you!

If RB's and JR's fingerprints,DNA are on those cokes cans-he has some explaining to do-esp if he told police he did not know her or see her that day!!!

respectfully gngr~snap, I am unsure what has got you so fired up about this apartment complex. So much so that you seem almost to be suggesting it was the apartment complex's fault this happened to Jorelys and have somehow tied it in with your speculation that perhaps LE has the wrong man and that RB was there to somehow save the complex from its previous filthy ways.

Granted, the management company may indeed be sued for having brought the wolf to this punkin's door in a manner of speaking by hiring him. Granted the place is apparently not well reviewed and may indeed be a hellhole filled with cigarette buts, broken glass, refuse, etc. But cigarette butts and broken glass did not rape, beat, bind, gag, stab and murder this child.

I guess I am just confused. You seem more angry at the complex than at the man who did those things.

I am trying to understand where you are coming from, but I guess I am failing miserably.

Cigarette butts, drink cans, etc would be my guess.

You can get DNA from a cigarette butt and from the sipping area of the drink can. Drink cans are nice smooth surfaces perfect for prints. Lets hope.

I'm just speculating here and could be wrong,but I was thinking what the detectives mean by this was a planned and calculated murder.
I think he planned this for awhile,thought about the empty apts and took all his weapons there and left them in a closet or under the bathroom sink..it was said he drove around the playground slowly looking at the children..he stalked those kids,for how long-we don't know..But he made his move on poor Jorely and took her to his pre-arranged place and did what he did..he murdered her in cold blood!!
This guy is scary,he is a predator!! I am glad he is off the streets,b/c I really believe if he was not caught..he would have killed again.
I am also glad they are looking where he has lived or traveled!!
This is all JMO
RIP Jorely!!
There is nothing that I've read he used, so far, that would cause any alarm at all to other maintenance or management if they saw them sitting out on the bar. The apartment was vacant and he knew it because he probably took the trash out. The mattress not being taken out is what would spark my curiosity - it should have gone out with whatever else the previous tenant left.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... Does Mark Klass know something we don't? Has it been stated that RB has murdered animals and became aroused from it?

I am so lost. Where is this information coming from? Can someone link me to the MSM or lawyer/doctor/police statement that released this information??

Thank you!

No, I don't believe that Marc has inside scoop. I think he was giving his own assessment of what sort of individual would perpetrate such heinous acts upon a 7 yr old. He is drawing that psyche information from his own daughter's case and what he learned subsequently about his daughter's murderer. He is comparing RB with his own daughter's murderer and stating that he believes it will be discovered that RB is a sexual sadist who has a history of "amping up" to this act over years.

Have a head cold so slow computing but If the apt complex followed proper procedure for hiring KB and he was hireable by their standards....then how could they be sued by the girls family? Unless they knowingly knew he was a threat and hired him anyway...where are they liable? Imho, no one any where is 100% guaranteed safe. Am I missing something.

Hi sres, hope you feel better soon :seeya:
A couple of years ago at work, two of our customers had an accident on our property. The one customer was injured (legs). We had nothing to do with the accident, no causal negligence on our part at all. But it happened on our business property.

The injured customer got a personal injury attorney and sued. We were named in that suit, regardless of the fact we were not involved in any way. Our GL Insurance Company, settled and paid without a fight. They did not want to go to court. Insurance companies weigh the risk of a jury trial, the cost of litigation and the worst case scenario for a potential jury award.

Guess I am pointing out that the complex owners will most likely be sued, and their insurance carrier will likely pay out.

You can get DNA from a cigarette butt and from the sipping area of the drink can. Drink cans are nice smooth surfaces perfect for prints. Lets hope.
Yes,Did I read somewhere about 2 opened cans?

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/08/justice/georgia-slain-girl/?hpt=us_c2

he will plead not guilty at the "appropriate time"

well... I am sure that will change once his lawyers review all the evidence against him... we don't know all of it yet.. but GBI was "convinced" he was the killer...

"convinced"

cops don't just say that

Just spoke with someone who has intimate knowlege of the case and she said to me "I can't really say anything specific but people are gonna be shocked when the evidence comes out...He's the guy."

and if I recall, RB was reported to have made comments to his neighbor about being nervous about them searching his apartment. His concern was that there were alot of beer bottles lying around and he was underage.

Sounds as if there were plenty of bottles to choose from.

-----re-posting 'amanda's' pic from this morning.....

120711wow.jpg

-------from the album of the wonderful "crankycrankerson".
Ok I'm confused... was she found in this green trash bin, or in the compactor? Or was she placed in the compactor then moved?

If Jorely's killer had a record as a juvenile - a sex offense - and that record is kept off the sex offender registry due to his age at the time, would an employer see it in an employment background search? I'd ask an attorney if I could find the thread :maddening:

I think the dumpster has the compactor built into it. A sort of all in one gizmo.

Ok I'm confused... was she found in this green trash bin, or in the compactor? Or was she placed in the compactor then moved?

She was in that trash bin in the picture. It's a huge (train car sized) roll-off container. However, when it's at the apartment complex, this roll-off container is locked underneath the gabage chute/compactor assembly. Those pieces are permanent fixtures that are over the top of that green container you see in the picture when it's in use. Anything that was down in this part that you see in the picture, LE couldn't get to until Waste Management came and opened up the contraption so they could pull the bin out and bring it to this field to go through, piece by piece.

Does that make sense?

respectfully gngr~snap, I am unsure what has got you so fired up about this apartment complex. So much so that you seem almost to be suggesting it was the apartment complex's fault this happened to Jorelys and have somehow tied it in with your speculation that perhaps LE has the wrong man and that RB was there to somehow save the complex from its previous filthy ways.

Granted,
the management company may indeed be sued for having brought the wolf to this punkin's door in a manner of speaking by hiring him. Granted the place is apparently not well reviewed and may indeed be a hellhole filled with cigarette buts, broken glass, refuse, etc.

IMO the complex was in BIG trouble prior to RB.
But cigarette butts and broken glass did not rape, beat, bind, gag, stab and murder this child.

as long as he is the ONE, and he very well may be... he just seems too convenient IMO... I believe this calculated person placed him into the equation.
I just need a little more to convince me he is the guilty party.
Management basically ignoring prior attacks on women is unexcusable!
Maybe the perp moved to attacks on smaller "women" that couldn't fight or report him?

I guess I am just confused. You seem more angry at the complex than at the man who did those things.

I am trying to understand where you are coming from, but I guess I am failing miserably.
I guess I need a break. sorry. Time for bed...

Eta: I am angry at management for ignoring all other reports of violence. If they hadn't done that JR might still be alive????
or not??????//

Just spoke with someone who has intimate knowlege of the case and she said to me "I can't really say anything specific but people are gonna be shocked when the evidence comes out...He's the guy."

Dear God, please do not tell me he took pictures. JMO

This dumpster was contained inside the hugh trash compactor. The police had it removed from the compactor and moved to this open field where they could search the trash inside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member