GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to you...
The apartment complex was a "dive" years before RB was hired! They can kiss it all buh bye!
The reviews speak volumes!
The manager Never cared about Anyone.
Then or now.
moo

Im from the area and I would like to point out that because the ratings were bad on this complex before the crime, it wouldnt really be a red flag based on comparison. Because all the apartments in every city in the metro Atlanta area , Alpharetta, Cumming, Marietta, Roswell, Canton Norcross, Tucker, Kennesaw Dunwoody etc etc, that have rental rates less than 900-1000 a month have terrible ratings, are crime and drug laden and have managers that could care less. I could not find one place in price range in a 30 mile radius that I felt was safe to rent from.

If you research apt ratings for all those cities, you will hear the same stories as that complex except the latest crime of course.

No, I don't believe that Marc has inside scoop. I think he was giving his own assessment of what sort of individual would perpetrate such heinous acts upon a 7 yr old. He is drawing that psyche information from his own daughter's case and what he learned subsequently about his daughter's murderer. He is comparing RB with his own daughter's murderer and stating that he believes it will be discovered that RB is a sexual sadist who has a history of "amping up" to this act over years.

I agree with your assessment of Marc's blog entry and about the part I bolded respectfully---I agree with Marc. This crime more than likely has to have been prefaced by other crimes.

Offenders don't go from zero to 60 in one offense. Not IMHO. This was very brutal. He has to have had some prior experiences where he experimented in offending and then worked his way up to this. JMHO I could be wrong but I'll be surprised if I am. (I don't think he's murdered before to be honest, but I do think he has commited sex crimes in the past as well as other one's possibly).

Dear God, please do not tell me he took pictures. JMO

I did not even think about that... She just kept saying "people are not gonna believe it.... they will be shocked when it comes out." Now, I am dying to know!!!

I've asked a few times, and I only remember hearing it once, but wasn't a four year old sibling with her at the playground as well?

It was reported that the sister got cold and went home.

I guess I need a break. sorry. Time for bed...

Eta: I am angry at management for ignoring all other reports of violence. If they hadn't done that JR might still be alive????
or not??????//

Ah okay, I see now. Thank you for taking the time to explain. I too am tired and think its time for me to get some rest. Again thanks for trying to clue me in to your train of thought. And thanks for not taking offense at my asking.

A court date for an arraignment has not been set. David Cannon Sr., one of Brunn's court-appointed attorneys, said his client will enter a "not guilty plea" at the appropriate time.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Can ... 7192014823

David Cannon, Jr. for Solicitor General

David Cannon, Jr. for Solicitor General:
"I wouldn't wish a crime like this upon any community. It leaves scars that are a long time in healing. That being said, I am proud of the work all of our law enforcement has done. The GBI, Canton PD and Cherokee County Sheriff's Department have all done an outstanding job.

I know that Garry Moss and the rest of the Cherokee County District Attorney's Office will do equally an outstanding job making sure Jorelys' killer is brought to justice".

My younger sister was represented by David Cannon Sr on a felony drug charge several years back and all I can say is RB basically got the BEST defense attorney the taxpayers could provide. And honestly, as crazy as it sounds, I am glad because he won't be able to say he didn't have adequate representation and get a mistrial...

I did not even think about that... She just kept saying "people are not gonna believe it.... they will be shocked when it comes out." Now, I am dying to know!!!

I have been told the same thing by two different people who have inside info. They said there is NO doubt they DO have the right guy and that the world will hate him even worse when it all comes out. Now I'm dying to know too!

Just spoke with someone who has intimate knowlege of the case and she said to me "I can't really say anything specific but people are gonna be shocked when the evidence comes out...He's the guy."

omg. :sick:

Ah okay, I see now. Thank you for taking the time to explain. I too am tired and think its time for me to get some rest. Again thanks for trying to clue me in to your train of thought. And thanks for not taking offense at my asking.

Never! I've been here long enough! I know you weren't like that! =)
I would say sweet dreams but....:banghead:

don't let the bed bugs bite!
I'm signing out!

I have been told the same thing by two different people who have inside info. They said there is NO doubt they DO have the right guy and that the world will hate him even worse when it all comes out. Now I'm dying to know too!

:( I can't imagine what could be much worse.

In regards to the remarks that LE is confident they have arrested the right person, whatever might be said for the relative size of the police departments of Canton or Cherokee County, the GBI is no rinky dink organization. Atlanta alone is the 9th largest metropolitan area in the U.S. with a population of +5 million and Georgia is the 9th most populous state. The GBI is not in the business of cutting corners or arresting people just to be arresting someone. I believe that the evidence will bear this out when more becomes known.

O/T: I am so tickled that so many people either have been to Amos's BBQ or live near there! Maybe one day we'll run into one another there. It's a small world. :)

It's possible LE made some mistakes during their investigation, violated RB's rights or contaminated the evidence collected at the crime scene.

AFAIK Ryan was interviewed by LE before he had a lawyer and I'm not sure whether LE can use this testimony in Court unless they informed Ryan of his rights before he was interviewed and RB agreed to waive it.
LE is NOT going to make that type mistake when they are working so diligently on solving this crime.
bbm

Does anyone else find it odd the complex manager hasn't made a statement or even offered condolences?? Maybe I missed it??

The management company did . . .

A spokesman with McCormack Baron Ragan, Inc., which manages the River Ridge at Canton apartment complex, said Brunn was hired on Nov. 7 and that it’s standard procedure that any employee would be placed on immediate administrative leave pending the outcome of the trial. The spokesman also said Brunn, like all of the company’s employees, underwent an extensive background check and no criminal history surfaced.

“The entire management family extends its utmost sympathy and prayers to the family and friends of Jorelys Rivera and all the residents of River Ridge apartments in Canton, Georgia,” according to a statement from the company. “Our local property support staff at River Ridge is providing all possible assistance to investigators. We are supporting and working with the community residents in response to this tragedy. We have initiated a process of employee and residence assistance which includes independent professional counseling and related support.”

Read more: Cherokee Tribune

Or, consider that the son of the manger may have been involved! They are laying very low!

Isn't that called starting a rumor? LE said they HAD THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE.

What IF they got the wrong guy and someone else is still "out there" while everyone is thinking they are all "safe:" now?
This complex has had MAJOR issues for MUCH longer than a MONTH!!!!
just sayin...
EVEN if this is THE guy.... no one is safe in THAT complex!
moo

It's worth it to take the time to read the PRESSER given by LE.

I've got a bad feeling Jorely wasn't his first victim. I really hope I'm wrong.

I wish we knew when it was coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member