GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it help or hurt McD to have a real psych eval? I'm not sure how all of this works. Also, do these court appointments actual appointments? Like if I get free from work and can go, will it be at 9:30 or will it be one of those things where I will be there at 9:30 and then it could be like 3:00 before they get to McD?
I do not know but that's a very good question , and likely , although I don't think it would take that long to get to McDaniel

Anyone happen to know what happened to the Justice for Lauren Giddings Facebook page?
It seems to have been removed, and I'm not seeing any mention of why anywhere :waitasec:

I do not know but that's a very good question , and likely , although I don't think it would take that long to get to McDaniel

Just wondering because I had a "friend" who went to traffic court and "they" rotted there. This is much more serious though.

It may help him only in the penalty phase, he too clearly demonstrated behaviors that in legal terms qualify as sane and aware of right and wrong in terms of his attempts at obstruction and forensic counter-measures. In the penalty phase though, a psych eval could save his life.

Angel, Thank you for asking your prof those questions and posting the results for us. I found it most interesting as well as your thoughts on the matter which you also posted. After reading your post, I have been reading online trying to learn more about schizotypal and sociopaths. My questions are regarding an evaluation of McD: Is there a standard evaluation that is given to people with these disorders? Would the doc be able to assess and diagnose the specific disorders via the exam?
In other words, would a psychiatrist be able to examine McD and diagnose schizotypal and whatever else he may be. Thanks.

Would it help or hurt McD to have a real psych eval? I'm not sure how all of this works. Also, do these court appointments actual appointments? Like if I get free from work and can go, will it be at 9:30 or will it be one of those things where I will be there at 9:30 and then it could be like 3:00 before they get to McD?

I think that being at 9:30 in the morning, it would be the first thing on the calendar for the day and would not get pushed back in time due to other things running long.

Anyone happen to know what happened to the Justice for Lauren Giddings Facebook page?
It seems to have been removed, and I'm not seeing any mention of why anywhere :waitasec:

You're right, it does appear to be gone. I'm not sure but this might be why it's gone: I believe that page was started by a Mercer Law student or graduate in Lauren's class because all of the people I saw "liking" it were students. I believe that the law student body was sent an email asking them not to discuss the case or any rumors regarding it. So perhaps whoever created it was asked to take it down or just decided that it was in their best interest to take it down.

Again, I don't know that for sure but it's a thought.

It want take nearly as long as traffic court. It may not start @9:30 sharp but it should be pretty close to that tiime, esp with the publicity this case has generated

Yea I checked on that page weeks ago and couldn't find it then abt a week later it suddenly appeared again, not really sure why

Well, I didn't see this coming:

Murder suspect Stephen McDaniel faces seven charges of child sexual exploitation, according to Macon police. http://www.13wmaz.com/news/article/141134/175/McDaniel-Charged-With-Child-Sexual-Exploitation

It appears these charges are for images of child *advertiser censored* found on his computer.

Congratulations, Mr. McDaniel. I fully believed that it was impossible for you to be any more horrible of a human being than I already thought you were. Way to prove me wrong.

Murder suspect Stephen McDaniel faces seven charges of child sexual exploitation, according to Macon police. http://www.13wmaz.com/news/article/141134/175/McDaniel-Charged-With-Child-Sexual-Exploitation

It appears these charges are for images of child *advertiser censored* found on his computer.

Congratulations, Mr. McDaniel. I fully believed that it was impossible for you to be any more horrible of a human being than I already thought you were. Way to prove me wrong.

Sick. I'm over the fence I was sitting on now.

All I can think of are his poor adopted siblings.

And hope like hell that *advertiser censored* never laid a hand on them.

... *advertiser censored*, I hate him so much words fail me.

I think this definitely confirms what some of us thought all along - that there are some very sick, unimaginable things that have happened that he has done.

I'm guessing this is what the GBI mentioned having been found on his computer a week or two ago.

And please don't let Mrs. McD say the MM planted them..

I think this definitely confirms what some of us thought all along - that there are some very sick, unimaginable things that have happened that he has done.

I'm guessing this is what the GBI mentioned having been found on his computer a week or two ago.

And please don't let Mrs. McD say the MM planted them..

Right. Remember how they said that cameras were also being searched? Indicating pictures he may have taken himself? I really feel sick....

Right. Remember how they said that cameras were also being searched? Indicating pictures he may have taken himself? I really feel sick....

I thought about that too but just because they searched them doesn't mean they found anything on the camera. In no way am I condoning this but 7 pictures is not a lot. Wouldn't you think he would have more? Or maybe he had a lot of *advertiser censored* and only 7 that could be identified as children? And I wonder what the ages of these children are/were. It's one thing to have photographs of a 15 year old but quite another to have them of a 5 year old.

This also sways me to believe he was filming Lauren since he was obviously into deviant sexual behavior and had the means to go in and out of her apartment.

My thoughts are all over the place, so sorry if this doesn't make sense.

Whoa!
http://www.co.bibb.ga.us/BSOInmatesOnline/BSODetail.asp?JacketID=145875&BookingID=290904

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009