GUILTY GA - Lori Arrowood, 42, Liberty County, 25 Sept 2010

As a result, her disappearance has left loved one's scratching their heads. Lori's daughter, Jessica, became suspicious after arriving home from work around 6:30 in the evening Saturday, her mother nowhere to be found.

"When she came home, two doors were unlocked in the house," stated Robinson. The dog was running out, they have a small puppy, so it was not contained which would never happen."

"A good family friend was there working on an electrical outlet changing it out, upgrading it to a three prong. He was the last to physically see her some time after noon,” stated Robinson.

http://www.thecoastalsource.com/content/news/crime/story/Lori-Arrowood/b0nzhzTtO0-gEfzjH2ArEw.cspx

oh, this sounds bad....I wonder what is up with the "good family friend" and what he knows.....

I assume the friend working on the electrical has been questioned. How did Lori look when he saw her, was she in pain? I wonder if he has an alibi after 1pm when the friend talked to her on the phone?

The friend who talked to her on the phone.... said she sounded like she could have been crying, Lori said she was in pain. Said she was in the house.

http://www.thecoastalsource.com/content/news/crime/story/Lori-Arrowood/b0nzhzTtO0-gEfzjH2ArEw.cspx

That could go many different ways...

She could have been very upset, even suicidal.

She could have been injured, held hostage and told to answer the phone to get the person to go away for a while.

She could have been having a major medical issue and then become disoriented and passed out trying to walk for help.

I wonder if Lori had any previous pain history? Muscle spasms, ovarian cysts, horrible cramps, migraines, anything like that. Or would it have been strange for her to be in pain?

I'm still confused about the initial reports of her going to a riding event and supposedly seen leaving in someone's car or was she going to the bank with a friend for a loan or ???

She had some health issues but her brother's wife says no history of depression, or mental illness, or even being the wrestless type in marriage.

Would the health issues explain her being in pain?

Lori's facebook.... the previous link never did work for me, I don't know if that is a problem for anyone else: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=571257190

If they have already searched 30 acres...so maybe 10 acres behind the house and on either side...what do they think happened?

If she was in pain...she wasn't going to walk very far. Do they think she DID ride a horse and then it came back without her?

I'm confused about why they would be searching such a large area... even if they believe she is dead. Even if they believe she was murdered, I can't imagine anyone going to that much effort to move someone that far, without simply removing them from the entire area.

http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=13226661

"It's a dense area of pine trees and oak trees. Initially, we searched 30 acres, which we completed and we're looking at a 60 to 70 acre area that we're sending teams to now," said Capt. Chris Johanson of the Hinesville Fire Dept.

Another challenge they face right now is the weather. They can't be sure what tracks or trails the heavy rains have washed away already.

Um...where w is the friend who was changing the outlet over?

Kinda strange that they were going to the bank on a Saturday afternoon. Most banks aren't open then. If they were just headed to an ATM, seems like the friend would just go by there and get the money and bring it to Lori. Of course, I'm not sure how much money the loan was going to be for....but I bet LE knows.

I believe most banks are generally open until 3pm or so on Saturdays. Which may be why the friend didn't continue trying to call, or come back. Because once it passed 2pm or so, it was too late? :waitasec:

Kinda strange that they were going to the bank on a Saturday afternoon. Most banks aren't open then. If they were just headed to an ATM, seems like the friend would just go by there and get the money and bring it to Lori. Of course, I'm not sure how much money the loan was going to be for....but I bet LE knows.

Um...where w is the friend who was changing the outlet over?

They talked to him, since they know he saw her around Noon...

Other than that... I *think* that this odd conversation may be partly about him? It appears to be a conversation she is having with herself...but I am going to assume that the other person deleted their comments?

Paula... about an hour ago. Says they have "his" info and "they" have been ruled out. I have no idea what she is talking about though. It seems she was responding to something.... but there is nothing there. :waitasec:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=571257190&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=571257190&v=wall&ref=ts

my concerns are that she told her "friend" she was in pai and going to take a bath. Possibly while this person was still there. Is it possible he/she did something to her and she was recovering from it so to speak?

I remember reading on our boards somewhere about a horse stable type connection to a couple of people who were missing or murdered. I dont have time to go an look for the info right now because I have to go clean an attic of a 160 year old house (very gross yet exciting ) I wanted to post about that before I left so if someone wanted to check into it today they could. I do not remember the cases or state but I remember the Horse thing.

They talked to him, since they know he saw her around Noon...

Other than that... I *think* that this odd conversation may be partly about him? It appears to be a conversation she is having with herself...but I am going to assume that the other person deleted their comments?

Paula... about an hour ago. Says they have "his" info and "they" have been ruled out. I have no idea what she is talking about though. It seems she was responding to something.... but there is nothing there. :waitasec:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=571257190&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=571257190&v=wall&ref=ts

That is an odd conversation. I wonder what happpened to the rest of the comments. Maybe the person/persons have their comments set to private, so only the person they are responding to can see them.

I remember reading on our boards somewhere about a horse stable type connection to a couple of people who were missing or murdered. I dont have time to go an look for the info right now because I have to go clean an attic of a 160 year old house (very gross yet exciting ) I wanted to post about that before I left so if someone wanted to check into it today they could. I do not remember the cases or state but I remember the Horse thing.

You might be thinking of a cold case with 3 women missing IN/IL and the Jayne horse stables.

IIRC, the Jayne brothers were implicated in several cases (but I think they might be dead now)

eta: yes, they are long dead and burning in hell. They have horrible history, including many murders.

That is an odd conversation. I wonder what happpened to the rest of the comments. Maybe the person/persons have their comments set to private, so only the person they are responding to can see them.

I wish I would have saved it last night but someone was asking "paula" if they had spoke with the ex.

I wish I would have saved it last night but someone was asking "paula" if they had spoke with the ex.

I read that message. I feel sure that they've already spoken to everyone they can think of, at least those the daughters may have expected their mom to have seen or spoken to recently.

I read that message. I feel sure that they've already spoken to everyone they can think of, at least those the daughters may have expected their mom to have seen or spoken to recently.

:Welcome-12-june:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back