GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: shaking -
On video at end of 8/19/16 hearing, it shows JH’s right hand shaking rapidly. Scroll to 57:45:
[video=youtube;Dq2SuT7C8no]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq2SuT7C8no[/video]

Yeah I found that most surprising when she said no to the illegal drugs question. That's just her though and they aren't telling us everything. What did he need the money so desperately for? If not drugs? What did he kill for? He knew enough to run and use the victims cards. When do they medically treat mental illness in jail? That's one thing I have no clue about. When does that start? If he was nutty and perhaps a danger, would they drug him to get him through court? JMO.

Yeah I found that most surprising when she said no to the illegal drugs question. That's just her though and they aren't telling us everything. What did he need the money so desperately for? If not drugs? What did he kill for? He knew enough to run and use the victims cards. When do they medically treat mental illness in jail? That's one thing I have no clue about. When does that start? If he was nutty and perhaps a danger, would they drug him to get him through court? JMO.

What money?

Do you mean Natalie's debit card? I don't think robbery was the motive of the crime. I was thinking that the card was more of a trophy rather than a means to get cash/credit. I think it was a thrill for him to use it, more than a need for money.

What do you think?

jmo

I had a convicted killer tell me (via a letter) to kill was like an out of body experience. He said it was like watching someone else pull the trigger. So, it isn't surprising to me that JH told different stories including he was there and saw what happened but didn't commit the murders.

I literally had just rewatched the hearing. There is a good copy on YouTube that barely cuts out! Yeah, she is asked if he had the mask on the first time they see him go back there. Then asked if he had it on the second time she says yes. So, I'm not sure he had it on during the crimes. Also, another interesting thing I picked up the second time watching it is that although JH told her he pistol-whipped CD, there were no injuries on CD showing that to be true.

He tells wild stories with little hidden small truths in each one. He embellishes. It must be frustrating for detectives. This case will likely be studied or looked at by multiple experts down the road. It's one for the books..esp in GA. JMO.

I am so not understanding how you can see what people are doing in a car at night from the roof. I'm sure it wasn't lit up like a football field, and if it was, why would the kids pick there to go? I don't understand what he could see watching them from utility box or roof.

Thank u Scotty....that's what I have been wondering but I was too lazy to ask or figured I was missing something!

I had a convicted killer tell me (via a letter) to kill was like an out of body experience. He said it was like watching someone else pull the trigger. So, it isn't surprising to me that JH told different stories including he was there and saw what happened but didn't commit the murders.

That's interesting. So maybe that's where "Matt" comes in? Hey whatcha doing pen pal'n killers LOL Everyone has hobbies?! :thinking::slap:

What money?

Do you mean Natalie's debit card? I don't think robbery was the motive of the crime. I was thinking that the card was more of a trophy rather than a means to get cash/credit. I think it was a thrill for him to use it, more than a need for money.

What do you think?

jmo

I think he would have stole anything not nailed down. Cash, etc. He knew enough to get in her purse. He searched it. I guess that's all she had was a card. He took that, her wallet and the jumper cables that I am aware of at this time. The card was more than a trophy, he used it lol. Now her wallet...it's still missing completely. Now THAT might be a trophy...her photo ID...can you imagine...SMH. JMO :)

I have no idea what I think about him taking her card. He came back to get it. Said he was scared he would run out of gas. I took "Matt" to be either a made up excuse or an alternate personality of his. But then he admits it was him and not "Matt". Yes, one for the psychology textbooks. This one fascinates me.

I think he would have stole anything not nailed down. Cash, etc. He knew enough to get in her purse. He searched it. I guess that's all she had was a card. He took that, her wallet and the jumper cables that I am aware of at this time. The card was more than a trophy, he used it lol. Now her wallet...it's still missing completely. Now THAT might be a trophy...her photo ID...can you imagine...SMH. JMO :)

But do you think money was his motive? I don't.

He had a job and a girlfriend with a job. All he did with the debit card (that we know of) is to put gas in his car.

I think the stealing was an afterthought and thrill (or convenience) and not because he actually was looking to score money.

JMOpinion

That's interesting. So maybe that's where "Matt" comes in? Hey whatcha doing pen pal'n killers LOL Everyone has hobbies?! :thinking::slap:

Perhaps. "Matt" is probably someone he smoked dope with at some point. His mind is so scrambled it is hard to say. I wasn't a pen pal, let's just say I wrote in a professional capacity when I interned for an organization when I was trying to decide what to do for a career.

He had a job and a girlfriend with a job. All he did with the debit card (that we know of) is to put gas in his car.

I think the stealing was an afterthought and thrill (or convenience) and not because he actually was looking to score money.

JMOpinion

I think this was a crime of opportunity by someone that wasn't/isn't capable of logical thought. Taking the debit card and jumper cables were need based. Probably the only semi logical thought he had that night but a completely psychopathic thought. They weren't going to need the debit card or jumper cables so he might as well take them. Might support a narcissistic disorder as well.

Blondie, jb225 explained it good, but even if the parking lot was lit up good, how in the world can you see what people are doing in a car, especially from a rooftop. I think he would have to be right there. Call me stupid, but I'm still not getting it.

JMOpinion
I agree that money was NOT a motive. Besides that I don't recall detectives saying that he took ANYTHING at all from Carter, just Natalie.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree that money was NOT a motive. Besides that I don't recall detectives saying that he took ANYTHING at all from Carter, just Natalie.

He took CD's jumper cables.
Robbery wasn't the motive IMO

Blondie, jb225 explained it good, but even if the parking lot was lit up good, how in the world can you see what people are doing in a car, especially from a rooftop. I think he would have to be right there. Call me stupid, but I'm still not getting it.

I think he was acting out an assassin fantasy. He probably couldn't see from there. But he WAS still watching in the shadows. (Ugh, that makes me ill).

He took CD's jumper cables.
Robbery wasn't the motive IMO
AHH, thanks for correction, I thought the cables were from Natalie's car.

He got kicked out of his Grandparents house that day. He probably had no where to go and nothing to do. Maybe he was sleeping in his car at publix and awoke when he seen cars go by. Nothing else to do. Pissed that he got kicked out. I'm surprised he didn't kill his Grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken