GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest article said they do not suspect suicide nor drugs were involved.

I'm grasping here, but Pokemon Go gone wrong??

There's a new movie that just came out Saturday called Nerve that is a social media dare type of game where a lot of the players die. It's pG13 starring Emma Roberts and Franco --a big hit with 14 year olds.

When my daughter told me about it I said " now a bunch of teens are going to mimic this movie!" Maybe that's far fetched, but I'm just throwing it out there.

If it does turn out to be an ex boyfriend, we just had this exact thing happen in Washington state. Dear boys, get your s**t together. :(

I was going to say earlier that I thought an ex-boyfriend was stalking her and followed her to where they were killed! JMO

More police statements (from the top of my head after reading many articles today from local news:

At first police thought they died of gunshot wounds to the head, but they aren't 100% sure and are waiting for autopsy reports.
The parents both say that they thought both were at home in their own beds, so it wasn't a "they stayed out too late" situation, but a "snuck out" situation.

To answer a question, I think I saw somewhere that they were *not* dating, but I can't remember if it was an official statement or just a commenter on a news article, so take that with a grain of salt.

This is part of an area now known as The Heroin Triangle, primarily because of upper-middle and upper class adults becoming hooked on Rx meds, then switching to heroin when their doctors cut them off. Meth isn't as big here as in some other parts of suburban and rural GA.

August 2, 2016
8:49 PM EDT

Nancy Grace reporting on this story

Anyone have a link to a news article that says it was NOT drug related? That really seems to be most likely scenario. I actually went to Roswell High in 96/97. Even back then it was solidly upper middle class with some less affluent students. Kids there definitely did some drugs but I wasn't really connected or into that so I can't say what the scene was and that was quite a while ago.

I'm not really sure why else two kids would sneak out in the middle of the night to meet behind a Publix. Not to play pokemon go, that's for sure.

Maybe they just wanted to hook up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://patch.com/georgia/roswell/autopsies-underway-teens-found-dead-behind-publix
Cause of Death Released In Roswell Teen Shootings
Carter Davis of Woodstock and Natalie Henderson of Roswell, both 17, were found dead behind a Publix grocery store.
August 2, 2016 7:10 pm ET
ROSWELL, GA — The two teenagers found dead early Monday morning in Roswell each died from a single gunshot wound to the head.
That's according to the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office, which released the initial findings of the autopsies performed on Carter Davis and Natalie Anne Henderson.
The manner of death for both 17-year-old residents has been ruled a homicide, the office stated.
[…]
According to an incident report released by Roswell police, Henderson was the ex-girlfriend of Davis.
[…]

http://patch.com/georgia/roswell/autopsies-underway-teens-found-dead-behind-publix
Cause of Death Released In Roswell Teen Shootings
Carter Davis of Woodstock and Natalie Henderson of Roswell, both 17, were found dead behind a Publix grocery store.
August 2, 2016 7:10 pm ET
ROSWELL, GA — The two teenagers found dead early Monday morning in Roswell each died from a single gunshot wound to the head.
That's according to the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office, which released the initial findings of the autopsies performed on Carter Davis and Natalie Anne Henderson.
The manner of death for both 17-year-old residents has been ruled a homicide, the office stated.
[…]
According to an incident report released by Roswell police, Henderson was the ex-girlfriend of Davis.
[…]

Jeez! Could it have been a murder suicide?

ETA Oh i see they are both declared homicide. So sad!!

Local news (11Alive) interviewed two friends of theirs who said they are the ones who actually introduced Natalie to Carter. So them being acquainted wasn't a secret.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/roswell-teens-found-dead-behind-publix-suffered-gunshot-wounds/415762201

The initial police report lists Henderson's possible relationship to the offender as "XBG," police shorthand for ex-boyfriend. There is no relationship to the offender listed by Davis' name. Police have not announced any persons of interest in the case.

"Given what the officers had on scene at that moment, it appeared to be a relationship-involved situation. This information can change quickly as evidence and information is gathered but is only meant to be a starting point," Frommer said.

Huh. So her ex lured them both? I'm a little unclear on Natalie and Carter's relationship status. I know the Patch article mentioned her being his ex but was that based on the "XBG" shorthand and if so, did they misunderstand? Their friends that were interviewed on the news didn't really provide any clarity to this.

Jeez! Could it have been a murder suicide?

ETA Oh i see they are both declared homicide. So sad!!

Nancy Grace asked a question that caught my attention tonight. "Were they possibly murdered some place different and later dumped behind the grocery store????

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/roswell-teens-found-dead-behind-publix-suffered-gunshot-wounds/415762201

The initial police report lists Henderson's possible relationship to the offender as "XBG," police shorthand for ex-boyfriend. There is no relationship to the offender listed by Davis' name. Police have not announced any persons of interest in the case.

"Given what the officers had on scene at that moment, it appeared to be a relationship-involved situation. This information can change quickly as evidence and information is gathered but is only meant to be a starting point," Frommer said.

Huh. So her ex lured them both? I'm a little unclear on Natalie and Carter's relationship status. I know the Patch article mentioned her being his ex but was that based on the "XBG" shorthand and if so, did they misunderstand? Their friends that were interviewed on the news didn't really provide any clarity to this.

I think next to Natalie's name in the possible offender blank it said XGB
Not that Davis is Natalie's ex
That the possible offender is Natalie's ex

Maybe carter and Natalie were having to hide their relationship from everyone because of the ex and that's why friends said they were just hanging out bit didn't think they were boyfriend and girlfriend

Nancy Grace asked a question that caught my attention tonight. "Were they possibly murdered some place different and later dumped behind the grocery store????

"Early indications are that they were killed there. We don't really have reason to believe they were killed elsewhere," Roswell police Det. Zachary Frommer said in an interview Tuesday.

Officers say Henderson and Davis were found lying beside their cars."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...hind-publix-suffered-gunshot-wounds/415762201

(p.s. Off Topic, but Nancy has this new trick of pretending to ask questions to reporters on pre-recorded news updates -- it's really silly)

Tragic case, but that LE know what time they arrived indicates there is much they already know. And digital footprints will surely fill in the gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73