GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that her FB isn't coming up for y'all; it comes right up for me. Maybe because I'm local. https://www.facebook.com/natalie.henderson.9022?fref=ts It went into "remembering" mode today; wasn't like that yesterday.

There are too many Carter Davises coming up for me to find him easily.

The distraught girl could easily be a sister who is now convinced her brother did something horrible and is totally overwhelmed by it. His nonchalance is puzzling, but there could be a number of reasons for it, both innocent and not so innocent. There's no way to tell anything from it.

I suspect Roswell PD will have made an arrest by the end of the day.

Her page seems to have been taken down? Comes back as "Page not Found".

Just throwing this out there - the female victim's residence is not hard to find, and is about 6 miles away from the house that was searched. Definitely not in the same neighborhood at all.

A vigil was held for Carter last night at River Ridge. My daughter said no one is saying who or why at school. Of course she's only a sophomore and he was to be a senior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also around 1:15 pm today I drove past a neighborhood off 92 right at the Fulton/Cherokee/Cobb line. There was a WSB van parked at the QT and Roswell police cruisers were blocking the entrance to the subdivision.

Also around 1:15 pm today I drove past a neighborhood off 92 right at the Fulton/Cherokee/Cobb line. There was a WSB van parked at the QT and Roswell police cruisers were blocking the entrance to the subdivision.

What is QT and what is WSB?

A vigil was held for Carter last night at River Ridge. My daughter said no one is saying who or why at school. Of course she's only a sophomore and he was to be a senior.

I guess it's just a very classy group of teenagers. It seems like one or two of the teens would be talking about it or theorizing or accusing even? Maybe there was a gag order?

If everyone is silent it means everyone knows.

I guess it's just a very classy group of teenagers. It seems like one or two of the teens would be talking about it or theorizing or accusing even? Maybe there was a gag order?

Or fear maybe? I know I'd be scared.

If everyone is silent it means everyone knows.

From his Facebook page it appears Carter attended Roswell HS before attending River Ridge. Maybe that's how they met.

The two victims attended different schools, pretty far apart from each other. If it was someone only known to the female's peer group, it would make sense for there to be silence in the male's.

Or if it was a third party that people at school weren't even really familiar with, it would also be a mystery.

The two victims attended different schools, pretty far apart from each other. If it was someone only known to the female's peer group, it would make sense for there to be silence in the male's.

Or if it was a third party that people at school weren't even really familiar with, it would also be a mystery.

Good point. I live in the RRHS district and even though the schools are far apart I can tell you that the district lines for RHS and RRHS back up to each other. River ridge district is all the way down to the Fulton County Roswell line that starts to be Roswell HS district. A lot of the kids from each school hang out in the same areas.

Yes. That would jive with the rumor of it being an older male that wanted to be with Natalie.

On the news they said carter had only been in Georgia for a year and that he moved from north or South Dakota. Did anyone else hear that in a news segment?

I believe this is his Facebook - it's linked from his mother's page:
https://www.facebook.com/cdavis043?pnref=friends.search

I was a little thrown off because his FB page says he lived in South Dakota. Looks like they just moved to the area from South Dakota last year. He may not have even known Natalie all that long. Ugh. This is just so sad. Hoping they arrest the killer very soon.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/roswell-publix-slaying-200-weep-mourn-at-vigil-for/nr8s4/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77