GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been asked and answered: Could the shooter have been behind the Publix first and the kids just happened to choose that spot to meet?

I wasn't sure who was there first. TIA.

But didn't your parents know that you'd be out into the wee hours of the morning, and why you would be out so late? When the parents of the victims were contacted by LE, they stated they thought these kids were at home, asleep in their own beds!
I too grew up in Atlanta "wealthy suburbs" I think it all boils down to a couple of things.

1)Higher population therefore more mental illness.

2)Parenting isn't what it used to be.

This case in particular I'm chalking it up to more people more mental illness. Not saying anything about how these kids were raised because idk.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

Cherokee went back to school this Monday. Roswell will go back next Monday, just FYI.

Wow! That's early. They keep getting shorter and shorter summer vacations, I think.

[OT: I can remember in elementary school (back in the days of yore), we got out of school before Memorial Day, and we didn't start back to school in the Fall until after Labor Day. This was in Virginia.]

he looks high AF.

Why do you think he looks high? To me, he looks tired. But then, I haven't witnessed many who were high, on anything more potent than MJ or alcohol, so probably wouldn't recognize the signs.

Just how can you tell that he is high, based on his picture? What is it about his face, eyes, or whatever, that signals he is high on something? And what do you think he's high on? [I wish I knew how to bring the photo along with the "quote"]

What are you talking about? I was referring to medical care.

I agree. If someone breaks the law we shouldn't lock them up to protect law abiding citizens or to teach them a lesson. As far as locking up youth, lets just let them do what they want with no consequences. That should systematically work.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered: Could the shooter have been behind the Publix first and the kids just happened to choose that spot to meet?

I wasn't sure who was there first. TIA.

An article yesterday said he followed the two victims to the Publix.

I worked in corrections for over ten years. His eyes are dull and pupils fixed and his affect is flat. He could also be in the throes of mental illness though.

Why do you think he looks high? To me, he looks tired. But then, I haven't witnessed many who were high, on anything more potent than MJ or alcohol, so probably wouldn't recognize the signs.

Just how can you tell that he is high, based on his picture? What is it about his face, eyes, or whatever, that signals he is high on something? And what do you think he's high on? [I wish I knew how to bring the photo along with the "quote"]

An article yesterday said he followed the two victims to the Publix.

yes

Suspect followed teens to Publix parking lot before killing them, court documents say

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...re-killing-them-court-documents-say/417995582

Police say after shooting them, Hazelwood robbed them. He is accused of taking Henderson’s debit card and driver’s license. He then left the scene, but returned later to take Davis’ jumper cables, according to the documents.

Officers say Hazelwood then went to a gas station a few miles away and used Henderson’s card to buy gas.

The manager at that Flash Foods station in Woodstock said she couldn’t comment about what information the store gave police to help with their investigation, but said she is relieved police made an arrest.

“I’m so glad they caught him. How they got killed, I mean, that’s just terrible to hear,” Star Holland said.

http://wjbf.com/2016/08/04/the-latest-slain-georgia-girl-was-rep-for-social-media-app/

"Roswell police Chief Rusty Grant said Wednesday that his detectives encountered apps used to send messages as they investigated the killings, but he declined to say which ones are among the evidence or discuss any possible motive for the slayings."

"Smack High co-founder Giuseppe Stuto said in a statement that 17-year-old Natalie Henderson had been a Smack High Georgia representative since September 2015."

It's very interesting to me that, considering how tight lipped LE has been, that they mention a specific ap, Smack High, not Facebook, not texting, not instagram, but a very specific ap that not everyone is necessarily familiar with. According to the Smack High website it's purpose to is to connect teenagers and you can choose whether to post using your true identity or anonymously.

I wonder if Smack High was what linked them together? Didn't media report early on that Jeff Hazelwood had several phones? I was thinking throw away? I can't find now......

http://wjbf.com/2016/08/04/the-latest-slain-georgia-girl-was-rep-for-social-media-app/

"Roswell police Chief Rusty Grant said Wednesday that his detectives encountered apps used to send messages as they investigated the killings, but he declined to say which ones are among the evidence or discuss any possible motive for the slayings."

"Smack High co-founder Giuseppe Stuto said in a statement that 17-year-old Natalie Henderson had been a Smack High Georgia representative since September 2015."

It's very interesting to me that, considering how tight lipped LE has been, that they mention a specific ap, Smack High, not Facebook, not texting, not instagram, but a very specific ap that not everyone is necessarily familiar with. According to the Smack High website it's purpose to is to connect teenagers and you can choose whether to post using your true identity or anonymously.

I wonder if Smack High was what linked them together? Didn't media report early on that Jeff Hazelwood had several phones? I was thinking throw away? I can't find now......

I know what you're referring to but I interpreted it to mean several phones as is JHs and those belonging to the victim's.

It interests me that they seem to have said that they were able to tell from the actual scene of the crime that it was related to a "relationship" between NH and JH. It makes me wonder if there was something in particular done or left at the scene that gave them that angle. I'm close to the area and that information came out fairly early. Some of the rumblings on social media haven't made it into MSM yet so I can't comment on those but there are a number of things that seem odd all the way around from the outside looking in.

One theory I've wondered about is the timing. We know he followed them around to the back of Publix. The assumption seems to be that the two snuck out and met in the back of Publix. Perhaps it's a different scenario. They may have snuck out earlier that night, parked behind Publix because the Steak n Shake lot was full and then were attacked when they returned to their vehicles from the restaurant. Perhaps they were followed from that location to their cars. That would open up possibilities. But that wouldn't incorporate the idea of "luring" them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It interests me that they seem to have said that they were able to tell from the actual scene of the crime that it was related to a "relationship" between NH and JH. It makes me wonder if there was something in particular done or left at the scene that gave them that angle. I'm close to the area and that information came out fairly early. Some of the rumblings on social media haven't made it into MSM yet so I can't comment on those but there are a number of things that seem odd all the way around from the outside looking in.

One theory I've wondered about is the timing. We know he followed them around to the back of Publix. The assumption seems to be that the two snuck out and met in the back of Publix. Perhaps it's a different scenario. They may have snuck out earlier that night, parked behind Lublix because the Steak n Shake lot was full and then were attacked when they returned to their vehicles from the restaurant. Perhaps they were followed from that location to their cars. That would open up possibilities. But that wouldn't incorporate the idea of "luring" them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm in the area also, and the local people who have kids at those high schools are saying that JH lured them to Publix through an ap.

On an unrelated note, my friend makes and sells door wreaths (so she shops a lot at Michaels) and says that JH has helped her find an item at Michaels before. She said he seemed completely normal. He was helpful and polite. Nothing like the video we've seen! That was over a year ago though....

Yes, I'm in the area also, and the local people who have kids at those high schools are saying that JH lured them to Publix through an ap.

Anyone have a scenario how that could happen? [It's the wrong time of night; they only know the guy casually if at all...]

A scenario where that could happen could be that JH was selling drugs on this Smack High ap, and maybe NH met him through the ap and agreed to meet him somewhere and took along CD (her friend) since she was hesitant to meet someone in the middle of the night? The two drove to the Publix separately, and walked behind the store to the predetermined meeting spot and JH was there waiting for them/followed them with a weapon.

All just a guess.....but the early reports suggested some sort of relationship b/t NH and JH......

What are you talking about? I was referring to medical care.
You're fine you're fine.

I was referring to the person that said the United States has a problem with locking too many people up and also said too many youth were in jail. My thing is don't do the crime and you won't do the time.

First I've heard about him wearing a mask.

http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/s...-roswell-killer-entered-local-store/289816815
"Hollon wasn't able to provide the video to 11Alive, but she described to us what it shows.

“He stopped to get gas,” she said. “He was still wearing his mask.”

Still wearing a mask, she explains, just minutes after he allegedly shot and killed two teenagers."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a 13 year old and I asked about the app. I live in the area, and she had no idea what it was. Probably because it's a high school app and she's in 8th grade. I reiterated to her about not communicating with anyone she doesn't know online. All her social media accounts are set to private. Ugh it's so scary out there. Of course, it can be someone you know, unfortunately, which is also pretty scary. Yeah, school starts early here. Barely get a summer. Out late May and mine went back Aug. 4th! Pretty much get 8-9 weeks off.

First I've heard about him wearing a mask.

http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/s...-roswell-killer-entered-local-store/289816815
"Hollon wasn't able to provide the video to 11Alive, but she described to us what it shows.

“He stopped to get gas,” she said. “He was still wearing his mask.”

Still wearing a mask, she explains, just minutes after he allegedly shot and killed two teenagers."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG Those poor kids. I will say though that the mask will hinder an insanity plea

When I was in High School, I knew a group of girls that would go onto AOL Instant Messenger chat rooms and befriend strangers and then ask them to buy them beer for them. They would meet the person at a grocery store during daylight hours with a group of teenagers and then promise to meet up with the individual at a later date and hang out. They would take the beer, pay a premium to the person and then they would go onto AOL IM and block the person. Teenagers have been using poor judgement since the beginning of time, they just usually don't pay for it with their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member