GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about this locally but dont know if it's true. One of the two victims mother realized that they were not in bed at 6 or so am. She of course was worried and used the "find my iphone" app to locate the child. She was pulling into the Publix when they were transporting her child from the scene. Take a step back from this and realize how bad this is.

Parents tell your kids to be safe. Nobody could see this coming.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

I hope this is not true but it is certainly possible. My alarm goes off at 6 am to news radio, and that morning it popped up as breaking news within less than 5 minutes. If I had children that age and lived near that Publix I would have jumped out of bed to make sure my child's car was in the driveway and then checked their room. Can you imagine the panic???
I hope it is not true but it is possible.

If NH was some kind of ambassador or marketing agent for this application, would it make her more likely to communicate with others using it? I'm not loking for blame, just wondering like everyone else how the parties happend to meet behind that building.

My hunch at this point is that this was a random act of violence. The perp has mental-health issues and reportedly has recently gone off his meds. I'm wondering if he just had an urge to kill, and these two young people just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I can't figure out the logistics, though. They were both found outside of their cars, so how did that happen? IDK.

JMOpinion, based on info at this time.

No way. Too much of a coincidence given the fact that the accused knew both victims. (My opinion, with all due respect to yours.)

I'm looking for the article that says he used Natalie's debit card approx 90 minutes after the shooting. That's a very long time to have any type of mask on. And would look very out of place in the middle of summer. I,wonder what he was doing in those 90 minutes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What would prevent him from removing the mask after the killings, and not putting it back on until he was actually ready to use the debit card?

What would prevent him from removing the mask after the killings, and not putting it back on until he was actually ready to use the debit card?

Hope to inject a little levity here after figuring out it's time for me to go to bed...somehow my brain garbled your response into something along the lines of what would make him wear the mask for 90 minutes in the heart of a hot Atlanta summer - my mind responded "well, there's his insanity defense" LOL!!!

Enjoy the giggle at my expense,

Westie Mom

No way. Too much of a coincidence given the fact that the accused knew both victims. (My opinion, with all due respect to yours.)

Did it say somewhere that he knew both victims? Did I miss that?

btw he drove a silver Honda Passport..police are asking if anyone saw his vehicle around town. Maybe they want to know what he was doing in those 90 minutes? Maybe if he was involved in anything else before or after?

Anyway there are several here who live in the area so just a reminder in case anyone saw his suv.

I am starting to wonder if he was stalking NH. Obsessed with her? Maybe they were all chatting on that app that night (maybe he was anonymous) and she had problems with him being creepy on the app and asked CD to meet up to tell him to leave her alone? Or I think maybe they had met there, parked one car, left in the other to get a shake or Waffle House (whatever), and he waited for them to return? Watched them from the front of the shopping center parking lot and followed them to the back when they returned? I feel like stalking might be an issue here. Maybe that's why they are asking about his car? The police maybe know where the kids went after parking the cars and want to get more info about JH following them around.

The mask makes me wonder if maybe he met the two anonymously for some reason. He was wearing the mask and one of them recognized him by his voice or something. One of them let him know they recognized him and called him by name. He then shot them because he was recognized.
I also wonder about the car. Has it been verified that it is his car, or just one he has access to. It seems odd for him to wear a mask at the gas station to cover up who he is, but doesn't seem concerned that the car might be recognized. Maybe thinking no one would link him to the car because it's not his.

I wanted to know what this SmackHigh app is so I asked my teenage son. He didn't know but the boy two doors down did lol. He said his mom found it on his phone and deleted it because it's a "hookup app" [emoji52] Sex and/or drugs.

Yay technology [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know LE said NOT drug related BUT...

Since school was about to start, maybe they were making a large purchase to resell? Maybe Creepy decided to rob them instead.

Weed is pretty mainstream and accepted these days. Around here it's the rich, popular kids who sell. This just seems the most likely scenario to me.

JMO

Since school was about to start, maybe they were making a large purchase to resell? Maybe Creepy decided to rob them instead.

Weed is pretty mainstream and accepted these days. Around here it's the rich, popular kids who sell. This just seems the most likely scenario to me.

JMO

Not agreed. If either one of them were selling drugs then a lot of kids would know. We would know. High school gossip is as bad as any gossip. If they were just starting to get into the selling drugs then it seems they would be more prepared then to have to meet up at 3am on a school night. Lastly it doesnt seem like Hazelwood would have his act together enough to deal drugs or even convince others that he could deal drugs.

I definitely do not think they were selling drugs. Not at all. I don't even think they were buying from him. I think drugs have nothing to do with it.

I wonder if he was into some weird stuff like devil worship or something. What did they find at the house? I am curious. I've seen some weird things said on social media from people who used to go to school with him. I also think his previous "run in with the law" they mention was a restraining order for stalking. You can have a restraining order on you without a criminal record. I am sticking with he was stalking her, for now....

JMO

I said the same thing. It's harder and harder for kids to accept to just say no to weed when it's illegal or decriminalized in many places. Around here it's the rich kids too

Two questions nagging me:

1. Are the messages on the Smack High app public or private? If one victim messaged the other one to sneak out and meet, would that be something others could read, or just the two of them?

2. It's my understanding that each body was found next to the person's car. Is that confirmed? That placement is just so odd to me, in trying to figure out what happened. My thinking (at the moment, subject to change), is that one victim arrived before the other and for some reason got of the car - and immediately shot. The second victim arrived, not knowing about the shooting, and got out of the car to meet with the first victim - and then was immediately shot.

I don't think the motives are ever going to make sense to us, given the perp's mental state. But, it might be possible to piece together how this happened (which may or may not explain what was going through the perp's mind).

jmopinion at the moment

Not agreed. If either one of them were selling drugs then a lot of kids would know. We would know. High school gossip is as bad as any gossip. If they were just starting to get into the selling drugs then it seems they would be more prepared then to have to meet up at 3am on a school night. Lastly it doesnt seem like Hazelwood would have his act together enough to deal drugs or even convince others that he could deal drugs.

If Hazelwood was selling drugs, which I personally think he was, yes, a lot of kids would know, but we would not necessarily know. The last thing they would do would be to go to the media or LE and tell them they knew this, b/c then they would get in trouble also.

I think that the fact NH met him at 2am, she must have felt somewhat comfortable, but not 100%, by asking CD to meet her there also. Maybe she'd met up with Hazelwood in the past or had friends that had met him without incident.

Ok, help me here. The news is saying he followed them...from where? How did he follow two cars from their homes to the back of Publix?

Ok, help me here. The news is saying he followed them...from where? How did he follow two cars from their homes to the back of Publix?

Exactly! That's what I'm trying to figure out too.

I'm thinking that the two victims arranged the meeting on SM that was public OR they met earlier in the night, where the perp saw them, and when they moved to the Publix location, the perp followed them.

We don't know what time the two victims actually snuck out of their bedrooms, do we?

Two questions nagging me:

1. Are the messages on the Smack High app public or private? If one victim messaged the other one to sneak out and meet, would that be something others could read, or just the two of them?

2. It's my understanding that each body was found next to the person's car. Is that confirmed? That placement is just so odd to me, in trying to figure out what happened. My thinking (at the moment, subject to change), is that one victim arrived before the other and for some reason got of the car - and immediately shot. The second victim arrived, not knowing about the shooting, and got out of the car to meet with the first victim - and then was immediately shot.

I don't think the motives are ever going to make sense to us, given the perp's mental state. But, it might be possible to piece together how this happened (which may or may not explain what was going through the perp's mind).

jmopinion at the moment

Hi! For the app question - they can choose to chat publicly or privately - also they can choose to use their name or be anonymous. I have never used it, so I am going from what I have read and what I have seen on the Smack High Twitter feed. As for the cars, I read it as they were found beside the cars - not specifically each person next to their own car? I need to look through some articles and see if that is more specified.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23