Identified! GA - Newton, WhtFem 522UFGA, 25-30, red white & blue bandanna, May'85 Mary Anga "Angie" Cowan

What happened to the interest in this case?

If you have a possible match. please post. Let's get this up-to-date & make the submissions. I thought there were 2 or 3 that should be reported. If you did that, please post so we know how this stands.... Thanks.

What happened to the interest in this case?

If you have a possible match. please post. Let's get this up-to-date & make the submissions. I thought there were 2 or 3 that should be reported. If you did that, please post so we know how this stands.... Thanks.

I called St. Pete Police Dept to have Sharon Harrer put on NamUs, but I dont see that she has been put on NamUs at this time.

I contacted NamUs twice concerning the UID. Both times they forwarded my message to contacts. She is still not on NamUs. I think the coroner needs to contact them....JMO

Just wanted to bump and say, if someone has access to the Bradford High School (of Starke, FL) yearbook from 1972, 1971, 1970.... Then we will probably find a better picture of Winnie Kersey and might be able to rule her out or not. Have determined she was almost certainly from Starke originally, in 1970 she was a bridesmaid at a wedding there.

checked NamUs for both UID and Sharon Harrer, still not listed. :(

Sheri Swims had full dentures

One thing I'm noticing about the photo from the Albany Herald is that the UID appears to have "attached" earlobes, which are much less common than hanging earlobes. (I've also been reading that the attached/hanging earlobe thing has recently come up for debate as to whether it's a single dominant/recessive gene determinant, since apparently individuals can have lobes that are kind of in between, but that's another story). That might be something to keep in mind when looking for matches, if ears happen to appear in the photos.

Sharon Harrer has DNA in NamUs. Does that mean she's an automatic rule-out? I've always this UID looked just like Sharon.

I have read this thread before, but wanted to revisit after seeing the sketch and coming across Cassandra Landrum missing from Georgia. I think it was houston mom who mentioned her up thread, but after comparing... See why she won't work. (Brows, 10 years between date last seen, and the tattoos!).

One thing I DID notice and want to point out is that the GBI lists her age as 15-23. (Where I found her, so was looking at teens)
https://gbi.georgia.gov/case/unidentified-remains-280
All of the other stats I read gave her age range as older, so am wondering if that is just a mistake?
IMO... She does look older than 15-23 in the photos!!

Great work so far guys!
P.s. I have an ancestry membership if anyone would like anything specific looked up. I seem to remember a request up thread, but have lost it due to re-reading this in one sitting :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back