Identified! GA - Newton, WhtFem 522UFGA, 25-30, red white & blue bandanna, May'85 Mary Anga "Angie" Cowan

Notice that the killer dumped the body near a PRECINCT ;-; ??? IDK if its a police one or what but... anyways you can see the exact location on the name us link

Jennie Ellen Fits the far estimate of age, hair color, height, weight, Isotope location. If we go with the transient theory, then this is a possibility. Went missing 2.5 years prior to Jane Doe discovery. Did have mention of scars, but I don't know how identifiable they are.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

photo here, looks compelling.

Attachments

• missing.png
    missing.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 23
Jennie Ellen Fits the far estimate of age, hair color, height, weight, Isotope location. If we go with the transient theory, then this is a possibility. Went missing 2.5 years prior to Jane Doe discovery. Did have mention of scars, but I don't know how identifiable they are.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

photo here, looks compelling.
They do look very similar. I think some of Jennie’s marks/scars might rule her out. Especially the neck scar.

Mole on left bridge of nose.
Scar on neck from thyroid surgery.
Scar on abdomen.
Scar on left arm.

ETA: Source of photo CA - CA - Jennie Ellen Burkhart, 27, Santa Paula, 29 March 1982

They do look very similar. I think some of Jennie’s marks/scars might rule her out. Especially the neck scar.

Mole on left bridge of nose.
Scar on neck from thyroid surgery.
Scar on abdomen.
Scar on left arm.

ETA: Source of photo CA - CA - Jennie Ellen Burkhart, 27, Santa Paula, 29 March 1982
Well, I noticed looking at the photo taken in her coma that she appears to have a scar on her right cheek. So I wonder how detailed they got on her scars.

But I assume a surgery scar would be VERY apparent and they probably didn't miss that on Jane Doe.

Well, I noticed looking at the photo taken in her coma that she appears to have a scar on her right cheek. So I wonder how detailed they got on her scars.

But I assume a surgery scar would be VERY apparent and they probably didn't miss that on Jane Doe.
It probably wouldn’t hurt to submit her. We never know what they might have missed! Better safe than sorry.

It probably wouldn’t hurt to submit her. We never know what they might have missed! Better safe than sorry.

That is very true. I, like many others, feel so attached to this case and want to see it solved. I wonder if they've uploaded her DNA to a site like Gedmatch, I'm not sure if they legally can do that? But I'd hope they could do something like that and maybe find relatives. It works for finding criminals, it would be wonderful to use on unidentified.

That is very true. I, like many others, feel so attached to this case and want to see it solved. I wonder if they've uploaded her DNA to a site like Gedmatch, I'm not sure if they legally can do that? But I'd hope they could do something like that and maybe find relatives. It works for finding criminals, it would be wonderful to use on unidentified.
I’d love to see her identified too! That’s a good question about the DNA. Hopefully someone here knows the answer to that.

I found a lady called "Allison Milles", born around 1963 in a HS yearbook from 1978 Alabama. She looks like the UID, just darker hair.
Not sure if i am allowed to post that here but if someone else found her before, has she been ruled out?

I found a lady called "Allison Milles", born around 1963 in a HS yearbook from 1978 Alabama. She looks like the UID, just darker hair.
Not sure if i am allowed to post that here but if someone else found her before, has she been ruled out?

Wow, I just did a google for that and the similarities are striking. Not sure if it's been ruled out though, this is the first time I've seen it. Must have been recently added if it hasn't been posted before

Only thing is her hair is darker than described but some pages state her hair was actually light brown with highlights and not blonde.
Also her eyes look hazel in the picture, but that may just be the photography.
Face looks scarily similar, especially compared to the recons.
I wish I could rule her out.

Did you know this doe only has ONE rule-out on NAMUS? What the what....?

Anyway...I submitted this woman today to the ME:

Attachments

• 1985 Georgia Jane doe and poss match Diana Avero 1982 Alabama.pdf
    192.6 KB · Views: 27
I got a call from the ME office and they are testing Diana against this doe. The person said they were getting DNA from Diana's family.
She was very nice.

You never want anyone to be a doe but, you do want to bring them home.

#fingerscrossed

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back