Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They went out publicly drinking in a bar the very first day that LE, complete with gas masks and haz matt like suits started working the dump looking for the baby. That right there was enough to cement in me the idea that they don't care if the dump is examined from now to 2023. Basically thumbing their noses. IMO

Last edited:
Just the hell is wrong with these people they are just making the protesters angrier . They need to take there chairs to the landfill and help search for the little boy they love so much . In the beginning I felt bad for the grandma not any more . I am so glad the other children are no longer there these people are just toxic jmoo jmvho
They are fighting back against the protesters. I applaud their efforts and strength to not give in to them. I am pretty sure the police have told them to stay away from the landfill. The searchers don't need any distractions and of course, they would not be allowed to search themselves for fear that some evidence might be destroyed. <modsnip>. JMOO JMVHO

Last edited by a moderator:
They are fighting back against the protesters. I applaud their efforts and strength to not give in to them. I am pretty sure the police have told them to stay away from the landfill. The searchers don't need any distractions and of course, they would not be allowed to search themselves for fear that some evidence might be destroyed. <modsnip> JMOO JMVHO

<modsnip>I think one of his parents killed him and threw him away. And they are stirring up the protestors to try for sympathy, to distract from the grisly searching by Le, and thumbing their noses at the search. IMO

The way to fight back against protestors is to ignore them.

Last edited by a moderator:
They went out publicly drinking in a bar the very first day that LE, complete with gas masks and haz matt like suits started working the dump looking for the baby. That right there was enough to cement in me the idea that they don't care if the dump is examined from now to 2023. Basically thumbing their noses. IMO
Agreed, and I don't think for an instant that LE would conduct a search like that without solid evidence !
Not just the expense, but the emotional/physical toll on the searchers.

No I don't agree with the foster care system. But this based on my knowledge of the foster parents only caring about the money they can make by fostering children. However, this is not relevant to Q's case, so I will just leave it at that. JMO

I disagree, that same system could have provided this biological family some much needed support, in turn protecting Quinton and his siblings, and his biological parent may not be suspected of throwing him away into a damn landfill.
I'm relieved Quinton's brother and sister aren't in that house, surrounded by those "people" and are in the care of someone else.
I'm relieved they're able to play out on a front lawn where protesters are not present and aren't screaming and goading the people there to protect them and keep them safe

Moo

In the video the reporter is at the house and asks Leilani if she killed Quinton. L looks up but says nothing. From the transcript:
HERE'S PART OF THE INTERACTION.
ANDY: LEILANI, IT'S ANDY COLE WITH WJCL. DID YOU KILL QUINTON? DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT?
GRANDMA: NO!
ANDY: I'D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT.
GRANDMA: NO.
ANDY: I WANT TO TELL YOUR STORY.
GRANDMA: WE DON'T CARE ABOUT TELLING A STORY.

No surprise of course but the video of BJH, Leilani and an unknown male (the brother maybe?) casually sitting in chairs on the front lawn, looking at their phones or whatever, is enough to make one's blood boil. While LE and the FBI toil endlessly at the dump, looking for Quinton's wee body.

I remember reading on here yesterday that DY was no longer there. I think. Was this in msm or has he spoken out at all? I haven’t seen mention of him lately other than that
Grandmother BJH claimed in a Daily Mail article that the boyfriend is in Dunn, North Carolina:

Agreed, and I don't think for an instant that LE would conduct a search like that without solid evidence !
Not just the expense, but the emotional/physical toll on the searchers.
Agreed. I assume that cadaver dogs hit on his scent, and possibly LE had other (dunno what) evidence that made them search and dig in the area.
Can any of us imagine what it's like going home day after day after doing this type of search? It's got to be gut-wrenching in all kinds of ways.
When will this part of the investigation be over? Every day I think "today's the day." Fingers still crossed for LE and for that sweet, innocent, darling little boy.

they have her under surveillance
I guess my faith in LE surveillance is shaken due to another high profile case that reached a dreadful heartbreaking conclusion, including LE mistaking one family member for another much younger family member. My logical brain says LE are doing everything humanly possible within their power in this case

In the video the reporter is at the house and asks Leilani if she killed Quinton. L looks up but says nothing. From the transcript:
HERE'S PART OF THE INTERACTION.
ANDY: LEILANI, IT'S ANDY COLE WITH WJCL. DID YOU KILL QUINTON? DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT?
GRANDMA: NO!
ANDY: I'D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT.
GRANDMA: NO.
ANDY: I WANT TO TELL YOUR STORY.
GRANDMA: WE DON'T CARE ABOUT TELLING A STORY.

No surprise of course but the video of BJH, Leilani and an unknown male (the brother maybe?) casually sitting in chairs on the front lawn, looking at their phones or whatever, is enough to make one's blood boil. While LE and the FBI toil endlessly at the dump, looking for Quinton's wee body.

I guess my faith in LE surveillance is shaken due to another high profile case that reached a dreadful heartbreaking conclusion, including LE mistaking one family member for another much younger family member. My logical brain says LE are doing everything humanly possible within their power in this case
fair enough. LE definitely fallible. At this point the locals have her on lockdown as well. I think most likely the main reason they haven’t arrested her is so she won’t get a lawyer who will have her shut up and not do any interviews or go out drinking and acting guilty.

Moo..there are many things going on here. I see a mother who ..maybe feels somewhat responsible for the way her daughter is. I actually respect them for sitting in front yard. No i do not think protesters should be allowed. It is terrorism..like if my ex showed up an..and bought some buddies..or even just himself..and decided he was judge and jury.....moo

I'm curious about the stepdad - BJH's husband. We haven't heard a peep from him since those first couple of days. I can't tell if he's one of the people sitting in front of the house. Just wondering if he's a staunch supporter of LS like BJH or is he living in a nightmare in that house.

I'm curious about the stepdad - BJH's husband. We haven't heard a peep from him since those first couple of days. I can't tell if he's one of the people sitting in front of the house. Just wondering if he's a staunch supporter of LS like BJH or is he living in a nightmare in that house.

Perhaps step-Grandpa's silence tells us that he is, um, the sharpest crayon in the box?

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member