Found Safe GA - Royalty Grisby, 1; Stone Mountain, DeKalb County; Inside car when stolen; 18 Mar 2021

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Oh my!

Wonder if any security footage from neighbors has been able to be gathered yet and if it will be released?

Royalty must be really large for her age as the average 23 month old is 33 inches tall and only 26 pounds. This little girl is 36 pounds?

Times are tough, especially with Covid etc; it's very sad that parents have to work at 2am with their 1 year old accompanying them in the car.

Royalty was inside a car just before 2 a.m. Thursday with her mother, who was making a food delivery for Uber Eats to 1207 Harvest Dale Court in Stone Mountain, Georgia, when her was stolen with her child in the backseat.

Two people jumped into the SUV and took off with the toddler inside, WSB-TV reported. Police are now searching for the maroon 2010 Nissan Armada with Georgia tag #RWW4748.
AMBER ALERT: SUV stolen during food delivery with 1-year-old Georgia girl inside

Well, one silver lining of this situation is the weather in Stone Mountain currently....not too hot for a baby in the car during daylight hours, yet not fiercely cold at night either.
Expecting or even just hoping that car thieves unaware of a child in the backseat will do the right and most safe thing such as drop a baby off at a hospital, fire station etc is far-fetched as I dont think I have seen that happen in any cases I've followed here. Its likely they have abandoned the car and baby- hopefully in a populated, visible area. Again, at least the weather seems to be on our side. And it's now nearly 9am local time, so businesses are already open or will be opening up...hopefully that car and unharmed baby are in a parking lot somewhere and will be noticed soon.

Well, one silver lining of this situation is the weather in Stone Mountain currently....not too hot for a baby in the car during daylight hours, yet not fiercely cold at night either.
Expecting or even just hoping that car thieves unaware of a child in the backseat will do the right and most safe thing such as drop a baby off at a hospital, fire station etc is far-fetched as I dont think I have seen that happen in any cases I've followed here. Its likely they have abandoned the car and baby- hopefully in a populated, visible area. Again, at least the weather seems to be on our side. And it's now nearly 9am local time, so businesses are already open or will be opening up...hopefully that car and unharmed baby are in a parking lot somewhere and will be noticed soon.
A van was stolen this last winter after being left running with the keys inside while the father of the family went inside the store. Someone stole it with a young boy in the back. Fortunately, once they realized that they dropped him off in front of a business open late so he could get inside for warmth and help. I hope something like that happens here.

A van was stolen this last winter after being left running with the keys inside while the father of the family went inside the store. Someone stole it with a young boy in the back. Fortunately, once they realized that they dropped him off in front of a business open late so he could get inside for warmth and help. I hope something like that happens here.
I remember that one. Please yes, let them put her somewhere safe like a parking lot or church, cover her up with her blankie and give her her pacifier. Then run like hell from the car. Tell somebody to call for help for baby.

A Levi’s Call, Georgia’s version of an Amber Alert, was issued just before 7 a.m. for Royalty Grisby. The child was taken along with a Nissan SUV from the 1200 block of Harvest Dale Court in Stone Mountain, according to DeKalb police.
upload_2021-3-18_8-55-28.jpeg
The Nissan’s driver was attempting to deliver food when two suspects drove away with the vehicle about 2 a.m., a police spokeswoman said. The vehicle, a maroon 2010 Nissan Armada with Georgia tag number RWW4748, has not been located.

Police were setting up a command post at the corner of Redan and Hairston roads Thursday morning as they continue their search. Investigators and the child’s mother are expected to provide an update on the case at a news conference scheduled for 9:15 a.m. bbm
UPDATE: 1-year-old Georgia girl still missing after stolen vehicle abandoned

Amber Alert Georgia | Royalty Grisby missing after car stolen | 11alive.com

Article updated at 9:15 saying vehicle was found dumped, but Royalty has not been found. :eek:

During a 9:15 a.m. press conference, authorities said the child is still missing although the thieves and kidnappers dumped the car.

Article updated at 9:15 saying vehicle was found dumped, but Royalty has not been found. :eek:
Omg, no. I’m afraid.

During a news conference Thursday morning, Royalty’s mother made an emotional plea to the men who took her child.

“I just want my baby home,” the girl’s mother said in a news conference. “You can take her to the hospital, take her to a store, just bring her home. I don’t care about anything with the car. I just want my baby back.”
‘I just want my baby home’: Stolen SUV found, 1-year-old girl at center of Amber Alert still missing
If you have any information, contact 911 immediately.
https://twitter.com/DeKalbCountyPD/status/1372540875167961090

Last edited:
Well, that's certainly not good.

Any word on bio dad or family members who may have a reason to want to take her?

Any confirmation she was even in the car as mom claimed?
Oooh, didn’t think about that. Geez, there is so much going on here at WS lately with really sad and strange endings. I do so hope this isn’t one of them.

thats a bit of an out of the way location....who would be lurking down there at that time on the off chance?

Is it? I'm not familiar with that area at all. Could you elaborate a bit or tell us more about that area? Wonder where she picked up the food order she was delivering. Perhaps followed from there? Or no wait, were both suspects on foot? No mention of an additional vehicle involved? Hmmm....

i just looked on google street view to see the location. unless the perps were looking to break in a home or steal a residents car, cant see why they would be there even

interesting point....was the child even in the vehicle to start with

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back