GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attorneys are back in the courtroom along with sevreal deupties and lots of chit chat going on (for those of you who don't have live feed on) AS is not back that I can see.

Hmmmm.... I hope the judge is considering remand.... what is taking him so long? OMFG signal down again.

I love how they don't turn the camera or sound off during breaks lol.

What does jumped bond mean?

A little bit of sarcasm but As left the room almost at the exact time it looked like Judge was going to enter.

I think we are all waiting on AS, this if true will not be favorable to AS

they must have forgotten about cameras/sound in courtroom.... telling some wild tales

Everybody is having a grand ole time in the courtroom while we wait. AS looked unhappy, and I hope that's a good sign of no bond.

Ok, I have to leave now. Hopefully you all can give some good updates! I heard IS say it will be televised tomorrow too if there's anyone else who can't watch it all.

Everybody is having a grand ole time in the courtroom while we wait. AS looked unhappy, and I hope that's a good sign of no bond.

I thought that too, but maybe she is just po'd cuz she will have to stay in
jail for awhile.

Isn't there a generic form the judge would use and just write in the specifics? What can be taking so long? Does she really have 4 attorneys with her, so she is out with 2 right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74