GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another case solved by cell phone! Makes me glad I don't do text messages! Cell phone is for use when I leave the house only. Guess I'm old-fashioned about that. Good thing I'm retired!

ETA: From those who remember all the pesky details my mind loses track of... do you remember that Andrea dialed Hemy's cell in her mad dash to day care, home, etc. and never reached him?

IIRC, that is so. If so, how did Hemy know already? LOL!

Another case solved by cell phone! Makes me glad I don't do text messages! Cell phone is for use when I leave the house only. Guess I'm old-fashioned about that. Good thing I'm retired!

Same here, C'Moon -- I retired early -- lovin' it -- and I may be the last person on earth who still uses a dumb phone -- I'll prolly cave before too long, but I like it that way now. I like my little flip-phone and it likes me...

Re the case: I'm hoping some of the jurors noticed the "timeline" of her knowledge of events... I just hope the supporting documentation for this is loud and clear so that anyone could understand what this testimony reveals.

another case solved by cell phone! Makes me glad i don't do text messages! Cell phone is for use when i leave the house only. Guess i'm old-fashioned about that. Good thing i'm retired!

eta: From those who remember all the pesky details my mind loses track of... Do you remember that andrea dialed hemy's cell in her mad dash to day care, home, etc. And never reached him?

Iirc, that is so. If so, how did hemy know already? Lol!

bbm - omg, excellent point!

Same here, C'Moon -- I retired early -- lovin' it -- and I may be the last person on earth who still uses a dumb phone -- I'll prolly cave before too long, but I like it that way now. I like my little flip-phone and it likes me...

Re the case: I'm hoping some of the jurors noticed the "timeline" of her knowledge of events... I just hope the supporting documentation for this is loud and clear so that anyone could understand what this testimony reveals.

They've been tossing in the time line throughout. Don Sneiderman was the first. Then the co-worker who just testified. Next for this should be the former BFF Shayna (sp?) who also got a call.

My flip phone is out of order and I'm using my 10-year-old till I get around to getting it fixed.

I am joining you all today as the state rest in the Joshua Young trial.

What is this crying with AS?

It's like she started playing this grieving hysterical widow role before she even knew what had happened to Rusty.

Is the state still presenting their case or is the defense up?

:floorlaugh: She did a great acting job! Poor police man, she was way taller than he. It's a wonder she didn't take him down!

Sorry, I HAVE watched one trial too many with many more in the future!

Thanks guys I already figured it out. I just didn't know realize the lady attorney was a prosecutor.

Defense and AS have been saying all along she didn't find out about Rusty being shot until she got to the hospital, and now they are arguing someone at the preschool told her??
I smell burning toast.

Defense and AS have been saying all along she didn't find out about Rusty being shot until she got to the hospital, and now they are arguing someone at the preschool told her??
I smell burning toast.

The trouble is, she testified at Hemy's trial that NOBODY at the daycare and nobody from LE told her what happened. She was told to go home with her parents. At that point, nobody knew Rusty's condition other than that it was bad.

I have a strong feeling that this detective is helping to set up Andrea's supposed inability to ID Hemy from the sketch. IIRC, she told ex-BFF Shayna it looked like Hemy well before she told LE.

I also do recall that it was about 3 weeks after the murder she informed LE she thought Hemy did it... just after she collected $$$ from the insurance company.

I smell burning toast.

There should be an emoticon depicting this.

Does anyone else think the prosecution is just laying groundwork with this trial for a future murder trial against AS? Or is that obvious and I'm just slow? It sounds like prosecution proving so much more than just perjury and obstruction. I picture a Law & Order moment when at the end of the trial they take her into custody for murder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick