GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey; at least we can turn up the volume now! Agent on stand still undercvr, have audio and half view of his tie..hehe

Now that the camera man is complaining about the audio and the person in charge the audio is working fine. lol

Not sure who he was talking about, but someone said that "he is a weird one". I think he was talking about the judge!!! :giggle:

So it is ok for the people in court to see this guy's face but nobody else? :waitasec:

Not sure who he was talking about, but someone said that "he is a weird one". I think he was talking about the judge!!! :giggle:

They were discussing the problem with the sound and how he (camera man, I believe) had tried to get ahold of him and he was not answering. Then he said he is a weird one. lol Must have ticked the sound guy off because now we have no sound.

They were discussing the problem with the sound and how he (camera man, I believe) had tried to get ahold of him and he was not answering. Then he said he is a weird one. lol Must have ticked the sound guy off because now we have no sound.

:crazy:

I thought it was just me who lost sound there for a sec. It's back now!

I don't know if anyone finds them offensive, but some people just have awful speaking voices. He drones on; and for the most part he doesn't produce anything after all the droning. :) That's what I remember from Hemy's trial and this is no different. They all have their "styles" and his is that monotone odd way of questioning via use of a statement.

I believe the attorney you are referring to Tom Clegg was not an attorney in the HN trial. He just surfaced in the AS trial.

M McGlothlin ‏@MandyMcGlothlin 5m
2 AA female jurors front row shaking heads no when defense objects & nodding yes when judge overrule AND looking @ each other #sneiderman

Via Twitter

I wish I would have saved the article. When (shoot I just forgot his name) - the guy who used to be DA - Tom and one of the other attorneys worked for him in the DA office.
Finally got rid of company. Mornin peeps.

:seeya: Good Morning Y'all !

THANK YOU ALL for the updates ...

I was unable to follow the trial as I would have liked to because of "real life" ...

So I really appreciate the updates !

I have a question (that is probably a dumb one) but here goes :

- Did Rusty "suspect" or "know" that AS and HN were having an affair ?

- Did any of Rusty's family or friends testify or state that Rusty knew something was going on between AS and HN ?

I hope that made sense ...

Thanks !

:seeya:

I have a question (that is probably a dumb one) but here goes :

- Did Rusty "suspect" or "know" that AS and HN were having an affair ?

- Did any of Rusty's family or friends testify or state that Rusty knew something was going on between AS and HN ?

Good question. I have a gut feeling he must have had some questions or concerns that there was someone else...But I think he was blindsided by the Hemy thing. He didn't make the connection with the "Mexican" along side the gas meter...But I wonder if when he look in the eyes of HN the day at the day care center if he didn't recognize him. We will never know. If he did I would imagine it was instantly clear to him what was happening and why! So sad.

Why can't we see this guy's head? I mean why does he choose not to be identified.

FIVE times!! Gotcha Andrea!

This same thing came up in a recent trial. Who owned and operated the phone, I mean. WOW the diference in judges is just........wow.

Well there is a stretch. Could LE have deleted msgs? :rolleyes:

The defense is really reaching, with some of these questions. :twocents:

Every time they use this specific attorney, you know they're scared, and using their best guy.
If they want to dispute his findings why don't they prove it through their own investigation. Could it be that it's better for their case to just leave it that this wit doesn't know?
OOOOOh, getting a little testy Mr attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11