GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: THANKS for all the updates, y'all !

I had a busy day and see I didn't miss anything but jury selection !

Any ideas on how long jury selection will take . . . and WHEN the Trial will start ?

TIA !

The judge has allocated this week for jury selection. They are selecting 40 and then going from there. jmo

I tried listening to some of it, the screeching noise when they don't want you to hear is awful. I have been doing the Cady Way trail since last week, if anyone wants to join while waiting for AS.

I tried listening to some of it, the screeching noise when they don't want you to hear is awful. I have been doing the Cady Way trail since last week, if anyone wants to join while waiting for AS.

Hi Jewels - where are you able to listen to the jury selection? I couldn't find anything that worked. TIA!

Couldn't deal with the screech. I'll depend on your kind updates, friends.

The lighting and sound is better on my computer than the HN trial was. I can't wait for the trial to get started.
This last prospective juror had a business and personal trip coming up. Wonder if she will have to serve anyway?
Lawyers approach the bench.

Do they have all the jurors picked? I missed what the judge said.

As of right now, 21 jurors have qualified to serve, 11 dismissed. #AndreaSneiderman. #WSBTV.

Judge Adams is dismissing everyone for the day. Selection back on for tomorrow morning. #Sneidermantrial. #WSBTV. 22 jurors qualified.

I knew that cameraman was going to end up showing the potential jurors. geesh

Judge has taken Sneiderman off house arrest and no more ankle monitor. #WSBTV.

#Sneiderman bond also reduced to $50k. $250k returned to her. #WSBTV

Judge Adams is questioning the position of the media microphone near the jury box. Chief photog Tony Light at the bench. #WSBTV.

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@petchenikwsb 6m
Defense attorney indicates he believes opening statements will begin next Monday, August 5th. Trial would last three weeks. #WSBTV.

https://twitter.com/petchenikwsb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member