GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, let it stop. Next, they will bring up grammar school classmates of Andrea!

OMG! She hasn't seen them since 2006! There's nothing there she can say about the relationship in 2010. People change. A great deal.

I'm thinking the jury has had enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I certainly have!

The thing about it is there are way, way too many of these ho-hum witnesses. As a juror, I would be getting pizzed at the defense for wasting time.

JMO

Well, that's the second witness for the defense who was off the stand after 2 questions! I'm betting she was going to talks about how, if a female complained about sexual harassment, they'd be slow-tracked in their careers.

Holy smokes, that poor little witness. She got all dressed up, sat around court all day, took the stand for a couple minutes and was released!!!

OT: Jodi Arias trial update, for anyone interested, the judge denied the defense's motion to dismiss the "especially cruel" aggravator that made Jodi eligible for the death penalty.

Ok, carry on!

Diane Tump new witness, face not revealed. met as on cruise.

This witness lucky she's not wearing a form-fitting top...

OT: Jodi Arias trial update, for anyone interested, the judge denied the defense's motion to dismiss the "especially cruel" aggravator that made Jodi eligible for the death penalty.

Ok, carry on!

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members