GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn he is so good...going to miss this prosecution team.

Ok, I have to say - I didn't like the start of that closing. Why didn't he stand up? :waitasec:

Howdy folks!!!
I am have been following the trial and reading your wonderful postings. Boy she can cry and laughing with "buds" in a heart beat.

I watched the Hemy Neuman trial. I watched her testimony too. I knew from her snarly attitude with both sides, I intuitively thought to myself, "she is involved".

I think she dangled the "appearance of affection" to string Hemy along to do her bidding.

This defense attorney presenting or "being a sarcastic '*advertiser censored*ss".

Thanks,
JMHO

Yeah! Mr. James, that's right! you can't lie to police in America! I love you Mr James! Give that crappy defense table h*ll!

this here is what I am talking about! This is a closing argument!

Lady, you got a husband and two kids!!! Right to her face!!!! OMG! Love it!!! Mr. James is GOOD!

He had them in the first 10 minutes -- wonder if the jury will be back within an hour!

I kind of wish he would present this stuff in a more professional manner. But I hope it's clear to the jury. She WAS playing games.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"So she says," with air quotes. That was hilarious.

This is how closings should be - FACT, FACT, FACT with a simple calendar laying it all out in order for the jury. Perfect.

I especially like that little dance move Mr James did.

thanks soft. Is that the rule in all the states? That they have the option of going twice?
PS. Clegg is not supposed to elicit sympathy with his comments in closing. that is against the law.

I believe it is different in each state. Often times the state will break up their time in closing by going first, and then reserving time for rebuttal. In this case, since they only had an hour, they chose to use all of their time for rebuttal.

I hope that makes sense.

I love this DA he is amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads