GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #6

MikePetchenikWSB Verified account ‏@MPetchenikWSB 3m3 minutes ago

Witness to shooting is describing how he saw #HemyNeuman standing over Rusty Sneiderman firing into him.

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 28m28 minutes ago

Warning: Detective is discussing the murder scene and showing pictures of Rusty Sneiderman's body. Graphic content possible.

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 23m23 minutes ago

Rusty Sneiderman's family covering their eyes as jurors see pictures of his body at the crime scene.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10m10 minutes ago

#HemyNeuman trial on lunch recess.. back at 1:30pm ET.

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 24m24 minutes ago

Another witness to Rusty Sneiderman's shooting is on the stand. Testified he thought he was seeing a movie shoot, not a murder.

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 22m22 minutes ago

Witness tears up as he describes seeing Rusty Sneiderman lying on the ground, gasping for air after the shooting.

hi y'all ----just now joining the live stream. Wondering what the DT's strategy will be this time.

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 4m4 minutes ago

Independent firearms expert on the stand discussing ballistics tests he completed for the #HemyNeuman trial.

JUST IN: Andrea Sneiderman will not be called to testify in the #HemyNeuman retrial.

Source tells me even if Andrea Sneiderman were to have been called, she would have asserted her right against self-incrimination.

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 17m17 minutes ago

Jurors about to watch a 6-hour taped police interview with #HemyNeuman.

Hemy Neuman Retrial Day 2 Part 2 08/09/16

https://youtu.be/7IjV_s_Mesk
( I did confirm on the @CourtChatterLive site that the #Prosecution Opening Statements were NOT live streamed. Then real life took over before I could get an answer as to why. :dunno: )

HEMY NEUMAN RETRIAL | DAY 2 - PART 2
https://youtu.be/ZtkrFWHDcMY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAY THREE

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 19m19 minutes ago

Neuman tells #Dunwoody Police he found Andrea Sneiderman attractive, but she rebuffed him, said she's committed to husband Rusty.

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 1m1 minute ago

#HemyNeuman to police: "You're arresting me?" Detective: "That's what I'm telling you." Jurors watching 6-hour interrogation.

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 8m8 minutes ago

Detective to #HemyNeuman during interrogation: "The jig is up. You're our guy."

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@MPetchenikWSB 14m14 minutes ago

Detectives to #HemyNeuman during interrogation: "You're a better businessman than you are a criminal." Live at 12:30 with the latest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79
Back