GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

would love to have those that are reading here as guest to please join our discussion.

praying for Skylar's safe return

:please::please::please:

If MSM had an award for inaccurate reporting, they'd ALL win. I'm starting to think Facebook and Twitter are far more accurate. :notgood:

On Friday Morning the family was under the impression that Skylar had gone next door about 30 yards away to play with neighbors. By mid afternoon the family had contacted the Sheriffs Department.

A check with the neighbors indicated she never arrived

http://wkeuradio.com/2012/12/21/a-9...missing-from-her-home-on-yarbrough-mill-road/

So where the heck did she go???

Now this article says 30 YARDS from her home!:

some reports say FEET... Some say YARDS.... Which is it???:banghead:

Doing a Google Map of 670 Yarbrough Mill Road, Griffin, GA, the houses there would most likely make it yards, not feet.

I wonder now how long she's lived at her aunt's and uncle's. That's a pretty rural area and if she's not familiar with it much, a 9 year old can get lost rather quickly. I'm sure they've searched nearby outbuildings, barns, etc... I hope.

I hope my growing bad feeling of abduction is wrong here.

You do not want my opinion as to why...:furious: I hope I am wrong as to why she lives with her aunt.

I get what you are thinking and I hope that is why she isn't living with her aunt :furious: but I do wonder where her parents are. Why are they on they on the news pleading for her safe return. Why isn't her aunt on the new pleading for the same. Has a reward been offered yet?? So many questions, so little answers. That is the story of WS life :banghead:

'K, now, I am really confused as to the exact status of this child officially. Does she fit for both?
I'm confused because it was stated by KB an amber alert was made/ going to be made; there is not yet one for Skylar on www.amberalert.com- and they are not called "amber" locally.
Also- in case GBI calls one of the two above- I posted the link so WSers may know what criteria each calls for.

ETA: update: http://wkeuradio.com/
"Update on the search the GBI, Troopers from the Griffin Post of the Georgia State Patrol and from several other post from surrounding counties have been called in to help with the search, and are actively searching along with the Spalding County Sheriffs Office in the search for Skylar."

I was doing a bit of research as to what condition Skylar might be suffering from given her facial features. I came across this:

Most Bell’s palsy patients, have some same-side ear or facial pain with onset of the facial palsy but it may precede the onset of the palsy by up to a few days or may develop after the single-sided facial paralysis. Other associated symptoms include dry eye, eye irritation, blurry vision, taste disturbance, vague numbness just in front of the ear, ringing in the ear, some dizziness or vertigo, and, relatively rarely, hearing loss.

Source: http://www.tampabayhearing.com/bellspalsy.php

BBM: I do believe I read she has some form of hearing loss.

I was born in Griffin. Went to Dr. Black as a child

Well, officially I can find nothing other than the "missing endangered" status.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back