GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared to even read comments on the articles released. The poor mother is probably being crucified over her statements

Well I'm sorry but if a precious child I carried for 9 months, gave birth to, then loved and cherished for only 22 short months -- who then died a lonely, scared, horrific death due my husband (whether premeditated or gross negligence) I can assure you wholeheartedly that I would not be so damn quick to forgive my husband........and be so vocal with support for him, even speaking about having future children with him.....and I sure wouldn't be referring to him as the 'leader' of the home[modsnip]. . Makes me sick.

Bumped... Feel free to add

Let's make a list.

Overwhelming smell
Drive some distance claiming not to be aware of his son. While his car reeked.

Recent Internet searches for time and temperatures required to kill a child left in the car.

Claimed to hear Choking

Visited car at lunch time & opened drivers side door..to place an "object"

Hottest day on record this summer

Didn't call 911 *
Instructed others to.
Left child unattended to make calls.

Excited utterance " what have I done?" "I've killed my child"

After buckling the child back in the car at CF, he claims to have forgotten all about him in less than 4 minutes.

Arrived at work after 9am.

First the defense strategy obituary, and now the funeral is even being made about the dad. For god sakes, honor this kid and give him a moment. WTF

Well I'm sorry but if a precious child I carried for 9 months, gave birth to, then loved and cherished for only 22 short months -- who then died a lonely, scared, horrific death due my husband (whether premeditated or gross negligence) I can assure you wholeheartedly that I would not be so damn quick to forgive my husband........and be so vocal with support for him, even speaking about having future children with him.....and I sure wouldn't be referring to him as the 'leader' of the home. Sad when religion clouds one's judgment and the real reality of a situation. Makes me sick.

Give her time to wrap her head around it.

Denial is not a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members