GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roscoe got himself a sex attorney like CMJA (Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias)

From the website of JRHs lawyer ~ Maddox Kilgore

"Sexual Offenses, Child Molestation & *advertiser censored*

No arrest is more frightening or embarrassing than one for child molestation, *advertiser censored*, or any sexual offense. Just like Law & Order SVU...most metro area counties such as Cobb, Cherokee and Fulton have special investigators and prosecutors dedicated to prosecuting only sex crimes against women and children. Because these investigators and prosecutors are often the most experienced and best trained, you need seasoned legal representation when facing a child-related or sexually-based criminal charge.

Not only are the criminal penalties unimaginably harsh, but the public scorn and humiliation can be just as devastating. An arrest for child molestation or child *advertiser censored* will likely make the news. That’s why the philosophy in challenging any child or sexually related charge is tenacity with discretion. With Kilgore & Rodriguez, you are guaranteed the experience and skills needed to defend against these serious charges, but with an understanding that your privacy and reputation need defending too."

http://kilgorerodriguez.com/

Not only did the perp leave out details to LE, such as, going to his car at lunch, but I get the feeling Harrass was not quite up front and honest with his own lawyers or they may have proceeded with the hearing's waiver that they once seriously considered.

A better character witness besides the church lady may have been his boss or immediate supervisor at work. I was embarrassed for her.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/photos/ki...arris-speaks-cobb-county-photo-225524910.html

I'm still curious to know if Kilgore was retained or assigned? Does anyone know? If they retained him using that 20 grand in donations, it won't go far.

Also, the significance of his character witnesses went out the window with the revelation of the sexting with a minor. I felt bad for both his brother and the church lady. Especially when they were asked if they thought Harris would commit crimes while out on bond... both said no but you could tell in both their voices they didn't want to answer the question.

His brother must be so torn... I think he's realizing how messed up his brother is but his desire to support him conflicts with his whole life spent as a cop. His profile pic on FB is him with Cooper on his lap at a Braves game.

The church lady had to be, at that point, wondering why she agreed to be a character witness.

Were the brother and the church lady in the courtroom during the probable cause part of the hearing?

I just hope that the media isn't using this story to make us forget about the awful story of the baby that was mauled by a flash grenade thrown by the GA. swat team. This baby had to be put in a drug induced coma and has to have many surgeries. https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide...HNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMTQ-?p=ga+
I saw him on the news last night, he looks like he is happy. He was playing with his sister. I know he needs many more surgeries. I am so thankful that he lived!

Who thinks this guy will take the crown as most hated man in America? I think he will fill the position next to Casey Anthony as the most hated women in America. I don't think he will go free. Although as a paralegal I am suppose to think innocent until proven guilty. I hope that something comes out that he was innocent, because I hate to think any parent would intentionally kill their own child. I also hope that the media doesn't let the story of the swat team throwing a flash percussion into a babies crib doesn't get left on the back page. That baby is in bad shape and should not be forgotten.http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/30/us/georgia-toddler-injured-stun-grenade-drug-raid/ Which also happened in Georgia.

I just hope that the media isn't using this story to make us forget about the awful story of the baby that was mauled by a flash grenade thrown by the GA. swat team. This baby had to be put in a drug induced coma and has to have many surgeries. https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide...HNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMTQ-?p=ga+

I don't oppose no knock raids but if you're going to use them, you have a great responsibility to make sure your info is accurate regarding the house and you'd better be damn sure you know who is in the house. I think he just got out of the hospital, right?

I don't think the media is trying to make anyone forget about him. In all honesty, they don't care about him one way or the other. Interest = ratings and everyone is interested in Ross, Leanna, and Cooper Harris right now....

what's the issue with fortune 50? -- we all know, don't we, that there's fortune 500 and fortune 50 -- is HD not in the 50? Seems likely that they are?

eta: in 2012, they were number 35.

Why not just say you work for Home Depot??? Not as prestigious? It's like him saying he worked in LE, when he really was only a dispatcher. He's a braggart.

Who thinks this guy will take the crown as most hated man in America? I think he will fill the position next to Casey Anthony as the most hated women in America. I don't think he will go free. Although as a paralegal I am suppose to think innocent until proven guilty. I hope that something comes out that he was innocent, because I hate to think any parent would intentionally kill their own child. I also hope that the media doesn't let the story of the swat team throwing a flash percussion into a babies crib doesn't get left on the back page. That baby is in bad shape and should not be forgotten.http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/30/us/georgia-toddler-injured-stun-grenade-drug-raid/ Which also happened in Georgia.

Where are you a paralegal? I can't find a job to save my life. Everyone wants experience. And I had the highest grade in my class :/

Not that it matters, but I do like to see accurate info.

Seat belts have been in use since the 50's , in some cars.

The automatic buzzer for seat belt has been in cars since the 70's.

There is a lot of info on seat belts in this article.

My beloved Volvo of yester year was a leader in seat belts.

I forgot to mention when the doctor's granddaughter got decapitated while in a car seat in the front seat because of an air bag, he lobbied to have the law changed to require car seats to be in the back.

Anyway, here is an article on seat belts.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seat_belt
Thank you for finding this!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I'm sure he looks happy with the amount of pain killers he has to be on. I accidentally put up the wrong link on the post you quoted, but corrected it further down. The link you have is a beautiful scene of Georgia which shows we do have some good things going on here also.

I'm still curious to know if Kilgore was retained or assigned? Does anyone know? If they retained him using that 20 grand in donations, it won't go far.

Also, the significance of his character witnesses went out the window with the revelation of the sexting with a minor. I felt bad for both his brother and the church lady. Especially when they were asked if they thought Harris would commit crimes while out on bond... both said no but you could tell in both their voices they didn't want to answer the question.

His brother must be so torn... I think he's realizing how messed up his brother is but his desire to support him conflicts with his whole life spent as a cop. His profile pic on FB is him with Cooper on his lap at a Braves game.

The church lady had to be, at that point, wondering why she agreed to be a character witness.

Were the brother and the church lady in the courtroom during the probable cause part of the hearing?
No. You are not allowed to hear that stuff beforehand. They were caught totally off guard.
moo

Where are you a paralegal? I can't find a job to save my life. Everyone wants experience. And I had the highest grade in my class :/

I was a paralegal in Florida for many years. Then I moved to Georgia, where I have been doing freelance work here and there. I have a lot of court experience so I usually just go to the DAs office and ask if they have any cases they need help on. You have to be tenacious, in this business. Where are you? Maybe I can put in a good word for you.

Legal expert shocked by sexting allegations in toddler death hearing

"The felony is cruelty to children second degree meaning there was criminal negligence on Justin Harris' part which caused and was connected to the death of his son"

http://www.cbs46.com/story/25940175...g-allegations-in-baby-left-in-hot-car-hearing

from your link

this is the 'other shoe' that has dropped -- will have everyone stunned

"What the prosecutor said today, which was the bombshell in the making for what will be presented to a grand jury, is he told the judge he now believes that there's evidence enough to show that it was an intentional act," said Bernstein''

and I noticed that cbs Atlanta is a great newsite.....there's a link there as well for the financial investigation into Harris as well which is a video

After watching the video about the insurance policy -- I didn't hear that he & LH arranged it but rather that he had....that will be a critical difference.
He told family members about how to cash in the insurance policy that he had placed on his son.

there seems to be a pattern forming re: 2 years ago.

Leanna Harris comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mdhICUqVQ

Leanna Harris 2 years ago

Can this problem also result from the use of Androgel - testosterone replacement gel?

Mark Perloe2 years ago in reply to Leanna Harris

@leeleeua Yes. Angrogel can reduce your sperm production. Any form of testosterone will suppress pituitary secretion of FSH which is needed for sperm production. hCG, clomid, letrozole and other injectable medications like Bravelle, Menopur, Gonal F may increase sperm production since they replace pituitary hormones

Leanna Harris 2 years ago in reply to Mark Perloe

@mperloe This information is disappointing to me since none of my husbands medical professionals nor mine (my OBGYN) have mentioned this. We are a young couple and obviously want to have a family one day. Even in questioning my OBGYN about the use of androgel and sperm production, she stated it shouldn't be a problem. He has been on the gel off and on for about 2 years and he has also had injections in the past. Thank you for your quick response!

BBM

So...there isn't an exact date on the question/answer comments. BUT, if it was 2 years ago give or take, she could have been pregnant with Cooper for anywhere from several weeks -- few months already right? Seems like an odd statement coming from a pg woman: want to have a family "one day" :waitasec:

Please please forgive me. I am posting without reading the entire thread, and that is a big pet peave of mine, but I just haven't been able to keep up with this one with the holiday weekend. :/ I sincerely apologize if I'm repeating old stuff, and I'll gladly try I find it, but with the search features not working that's challenging right now too.

I would be interested in knowing how the depth of this investigation, and the kinds of things on the search warrants compares to what has been investigated in other child hot car deaths. For example Lyn Balfour and Miles Harrison were both prosecuted for forgetting their children in hot cars (and the children's resulting deaths). We know how thoroughly RH is being searched, and we know there is a difference in this case and those. We know that LE suspects deliberate intent, even if he hasn't been charged as such yet. (The current charges do NOT require malicious intent). So, what I'm curious about is how do the search warrants compare. What did they look at in the other cases, which WERE incidents of forgetfulness but were prosecuted as neglect or even murder?

How can I even find that information to compare them?

The reason I am curious, is because I'm imagining that RH knew it was possible he'd be prosecuted, even if LE believed his story that it was an accident, because I suspect he knew a lot about this topic and previous cases. So I wonder if he surely must realize by now that is goose is cooked, based on how closely LE prosecutors are scrutinizing him.

(Except, after CA, I'll never again assume that any case is all sewn up)

I got news for him no insurance company is going to settle a case when there is a question of intent concerning the child's death. Doesn't he realize that his actions are giving that prosecutor more ammunition.

BBM

So...there isn't an exact date on the question/answer comments. BUT, if it was 2 years ago give or take, she could have been pregnant with Cooper for anywhere from several weeks -- few months already right? Seems like an odd statement coming from a pg woman: want to have a family "one day" :waitasec:

actually it is of interest to some because she was most likely pregnant at the time -- but perhaps he wasn't able to produce swimmers

if you research the topic via comments and the you tube material you will understand this is about low T and inability to produce viable sperm

indicating possibility of sperm donation -- we do not know for sure

this low t has many rammifications and may have raised some ''issues'' between them

BBM

[emoji33]new comment there from 3 hours ago. Wow.
I am not seeing dates here.
I did yesterday. Her comments are from August 2011.
Cooper born August 2012.
I will see if I can find the dates.

August 17, 2011
Cooper born August 2, 2012
http://www.socials.newenglandpregna...estosterone-replacement-and-sperm-production/
Ross probably knew sex drive up sperm count down.
She was
pregnant in 3 months!
After 5 years?
She might have a little tiny bit of unleashed anger towards him after the past few weeks.
I want to unleash a can of snoop ask on him about right now!

Wonder why he was on
hormones.
In this family they are "*advertiser censored* moans"
We women in this family get crazy on birth control!
It's scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member