GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

Tara's sister

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Her & her husband were not treated very well by LE initially & people keep making these horrible allegations against Tara. I think the smart things would be to refuse to engage in the circus going on & protect yourself from subversive and inflammatory remarks coming from many.

Look at how PL & Dr.G are being treated by some, when they deserve credit for bringing national attention to this case & hopefully bringing justice to a family that has endured such a tragic loss.

ETA: I just read that she made a statement saying it was too painful to discuss in person.

I'm not sure where to post this but I want to put it out there that I just love PL's grandma in the last PC where she left that VM saying how proud his momma should be and that she was "going to her friend's house for a glass of wine" b/c she doesn't like to drink alone. <3 Also, the friend of RD who was on the last episode gave the BEST explanation of growing up in a small town. I'm from a few small towns over from where TG was murdered (still hard to write that) and he is 100% accurate. I have never been able to articulate it that well when I try to explain to people "where I'm from".

JMO

I'm finally getting to listen to the podcast (only on 3rd one). It is so odd and interesting to hear these interviews with what has happened since last week. Everyone seems so suspect.

MH's lawyer just released a statement. You can read it on the up and vanished twitter page.

DNA only is entered for felonies. DUI is a misdemeanor. and yes he would be printed, but maybe because it was partial it didn't come up?

I am really curious about the glove now. Since Ryan Duke has a record, his DNA & fingerprints would already be in the database. I know the glove only had a partial print. The GBI seemed so sure that the glove was tied to the perpetrator. It would seem the glove is not connected to this crime.

Would his fingerprints & DNA not be entered into the database for a DUI charge.

I'm spoiled on WS formatting, I struggle with finding stuff on UAV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How lovely to see even an arrest hasn't made anyone think twice about dragging people into the case who likely don't have anything to do with what happened to Tara. Who needs facts when you can have rumor and innuedo about someone who clearly cared deeply for Tara but seems to also be gay. I sense no one would be bringing her up if she happened to fit the stereotypical straight teacher mold. Oh wait I forgot no one will ever know who is being discussed despite referencing recent easily found interviews, stating her her profession and providing her initials. I mean what could possibly go wrong for a teacher in the south being made out to be some sort of deranged gay sexual predator. Just imagine if she happened to be reading here or was even willing to be a verified insider. Can anyone honestly say they would be willing to directly ask,"Sorry about your friend but are you a crazy lesbian?"

I'm spoiled on WS formatting, I struggle with finding stuff on UAV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same! I try to follow along but the format IMO is not user friendly and I am spoiled by WS all around (rules, format, moderators etc) :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back