GA GA - Tiffany Nelson, 9, Augusta, 6 June 1994

Did I miss this in the thread...did they ever find her bike?

This case kind of brings to my mind the case of Shy'Kemmia Shy'Rezz Pate ("Shy-Shy") who went missing in 1998 at the age of 8. (No remains ever found, though, for Shy.)

Same state -- but locations about 150 miles apart, I think. Four years and a few months between these cases. I guess it's not too likely, but I wonder....

Shy'Kemmia's thread on WS: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-Kemmia-Shy-Rezz-Pate-8-Unadilla-4-Sept-1998

Both beautiful little girls!

Hi. This is my 1st time posting on WS. Augusta is my hometown. I am hoping that Tiffany, and Natalie Clark, and the young, pregnant, Walmart worker that was killed all get justice. There were never any reports of the bike being found.Tiffany lived with an aunt because her mother had died. There was never mention of her father. Her older brother, who was incarcerated at the time, was questioned, as there was talk maybe the kidnapping had something to do with him. There were never any connections found. There were also reports that she was seen in the back of a pick-up truck. I'm thinking whomever did this is someone who lived/worked in Richmond County (Augusta) and/or Burke County. They knew where to conceal her body. Praying for resolution for the families and justice for these young ladies.

Last edited:
I don't think Downs was involved in Tiffany's disappearance. There's a tendency to try to pin every conceivable case on a single person once they are exposed as a killer, and I think it's regrettable. Lewis Lent, for instance, was investigated in the disappearance of Angela Ramsey. Never mind that all of his other victims were younger than Angela and were in New England, not Florida.
Lent lived in Florida .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back