GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

First grade Washington County teacher now missing for three days

Tina’s daughter Kenzie told us Tina got up to take a phone call at dinner and never came back in.

RSBM. So in other articles, it said she came back in the restaurant, said bye and then left again after the call. This one says she never came back. Honestly, that makes more sense to me. Why open yourself up to questions from your family by re-entering the restaurant if you know you are leaving them there anyway? The only reason to have to come back in, I supposed, is if you left your purse or other belongings at the table.

I don't know why, but I feel like this call may have been of a threatening nature, rather than a "let's meet up for a romantic purpose." Not saying this male acquaintance wasn't romantic before, but why draw attention to this during dinner with your family? You could just see him later. But if the call was, "If you don't come meet me right now I am going to XYZ," then I can see her leaving immediately. All MOO

So she left the restaurant to meet a guy she knows at the Walmart parking lot. The police have identified the guy. I wonder how they identified him. Did he call police after hearing she was missing or did LE track the call to him?
They know she met this guy at Walmart, and her car is left there. How did she leave? I hope LE is getting a warrant to search this guy’s car.
She left with someone. Even though the car is parked away from cameras they should be able to check cars coming and going in that area, including hers. Do other cameras show her driving in but the car never leaving?

The part I'm confused about (well, I'm confused by all of it) is what did her family do when she didn't return? Was she the ride home for the group, or did people arrive in their own cars? Was it a special occassion or just a casual meal, sort of spur of the moment or for convenience? I can't picture this dinner in my head.

jmo

I'm just brainstorming and trying to think what you could say to me that would have me leave my family in the middle of dinner. You would probably have to tell me you were stranded on the side of the road, had a hole in your head, or you were in danger of harming yourself. I am very interested to hear what was said to have her leave.

The part I'm confused about (well, I'm confused by all of it) is what did her family do when she didn't return? Was she the ride home for the group, or did people arrive in their own cars? Was it a special occassion or just a casual meal, sort of spur of the moment or for convenience? I can't picture this dinner in my head.

jmo

Since nothing was mentioned, it would make sense everyone had their own cars. It was likely a family meet-up for dinner. As for the reason, that doesn't bother me. We meet up with the kids for dinner spur of the moment and for special occasions frequently. We all arrive and leave in our own cars. I wonder if this was an end of school thing maybe?

If this situation happened in our family, I might not think it was super odd at the moment. But I would absolutely check in later that evening to be sure everything was ok. If I couldn't reach my family member, we would all likely have a sleepless night and even call LE for a welfare check. If I'm not mistaken, the pivotal point and likely when they called police, was when she didn't show up at her friend's house the next day? So maybe they had been trying to reach her, Tina was reported missing pretty quickly.

......without saying ANYTHING to her own family. :eek:

And who exactly were the family members present at the meal?
Was her daughter there? Because her daughter is a teenager, and you can't cause them worry like this!!
Right! No text to say, "Eat without me. I'll see you at home."

I think something went wrong fast because otherwise I think she would text the teen daughter fairly quickly.

jmo

Missing Sandersville woman last seen by "male acquaintance"

To Note:
•Tina Prince met with a male friend before she was reported missing.
•last seen by one of her daughters at Puebla's Mexican Restaurant on Friday.
•While there she got a phone call that prompted her to leave.
•Investigators believe that a male acquaintance was on the other side of that phone call.
•believe this male acquaintance is one that Prince met up with in a Walmart parking lot that same night.
•The GBI joined the investigation Sunday.
Other than the obvious questions about what happened, why can’t it be easily cleared up what exactly happened at the restaurant? It shouldn’t be that hard. I’ve seen reports where her daughter was the last one to *see* her, but others that indicate there were more people present at the dinner than just the daughter. Some say she came back into the restaurant and then left, while still other reports seem to indicate she went out to take the call and never came back..

Here’s a scenario that popped in my head. Say dinner was finished and the group was sitting and talking, kind of working up to leaving. Tina gets a call, sees who it is, and says oh hey, I need to take this call, and then I’m just going to head out? So if it’s true she never came back into the restaurant that makes more sense than them all sitting there waiting for her and she never shows?

ETA if there was a group of people together at the restaurant why was her daughter the last one to see her? Wouldn’t they all have seen her get up and leave?
Just thinking out loud. Speculation and moo

I'm just brainstorming and trying to think what you could say to me that would have me leave my family in the middle of dinner. You would probably have to tell me you were stranded on the side of the road, had a hole in your head, or you were in danger of harming yourself. I am very interested to hear what was said to have her leave.
What if she were seeing someone and was in that giddy, in-love, lusty stage of a relationship, maybe even a secret one. If he texted and said he was nearby and had a surprise for her (or even just wanted to see her real quick) -" just come see me, babe, come on, it will be quick"....maybe it would be an excitement she couldn't resist and she wouldn't tell her family what she was doing.

But, then again, why would someone dare to lure her while she was with family in a public place? That is so risky.

jmo

Was her daughter there? Because her daughter is a teenager, and you can't cause them worry like this!!
Right! I am not a mom (so I’d be the kid in the scenario) but I would at LEAST call my family and say “Amanda is having an emergency and I need to be there now. I’ll call you with an update.” If my mom disappeared during an outing I would be extremely upset. If it’s such an emergency, why can’t you have Siri send a quick text while you’re driving?

I say this gently: could this be something she staged, to get away without having to say she needed to get away for awhile?

I don't think so because it's so hard disappear and not leave an electronic footprint these days, but I lay it on the table to consider.

jmo

Missing Sandersville woman last seen by "male acquaintance"

This stood out:
Investigators revealed that 46-year- old Tina Prince met with a male friend before she was reported missing.

The sheriff's office hasn't ruled out the possibility that Tina Prince left on her own, but say that's likely not the case.
I wonder if the family or friends know the man? I'm guessing that’s how they found him so quickly.

Did they say he has been identified and found? I missed that.
In one of the articles it stated the male acquaintance was “cooperating” with authorities.

I was confused as well about who she was at dinner with. I believe it may have been family in general (and her daughter was one of those family members). The daughter I’m referencing looks to be a young adult & possibly has a newborn (looking at her social media). Perhaps media focused on the daughter being the last one to see her, etc because she just happened to be the one that’s been interviewed for articles? I’m not sure, just throwing out possibilities.

Also, I’m still confused about whether she came back into the restaurant or not. As @Limecat stated, up until one of the more recent articles, it’s been stated she did go back in to tell family she was leaving...but now I’m not too sure.

I say this gently: could this be something she staged, to get away without having to say she needed to get away for awhile?

I don't think so because it's so hard disappear and not leave an electronic footprint these days, but I lay it on the table to consider.

jmo
I do not think this could be out of the realm of possibility, for sure.

I dont for 1 second beleive she just took off.
Also do not believe She made it back to her car. Stranger abduction are rare.

I believe they do have video footage from walmart & surrounding businesses and the homes surrounding the location of the on again/off again. They're just working through it now IMOO. I hate this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esig
Back