GA GA - Tyrone ”Veto“ Hughes, 31, Augusta, Richmond County, 9 Dec 2018

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 12, 2019.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

The search continues for a missing father

Richmond County Sheriff's Office records say 31-year-old Tyrone Hughes or "Veto" has been missing since December 9th.

Williams explained, "His mom called me I want to say on the morning that I filed the missing person (report). She called, she said something is not right. We still haven't talked to him so I said let me get the police involved."

Williams says she last heard Hughes was at a friends house but after that, it's a mystery to what happened.

"He's never went and not contacted me or his family. That's my sidekick that's my sidekick," she said.

Williams describes Hughes as a guy who would do anything you ask of him. Hughes has left behind his kids including an 11-year-old son.

Hughes' family is planning a search at 2:00 p.m. on January 13th starting at Fleming Park.

upload_2019-1-12_7-50-24.jpeg upload_2019-1-12_7-50-39.jpeg

Man missing in Augusta for one month

2. Forpsy

Forpsy Well-Known Member

Praying here too.

silverjug and cybervampira like this.
  3. Forpsy

Forpsy Well-Known Member

I'll be watching to see if that search planned for Sunday will accomplish anything.

cybervampira likes this.
  4. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

Augusta Court Records show three cases in the court system against a Tyrone Hughes by 3 different women for failure to pay child support. I'm pretty certain it's this Tyrone as his picture appears (IMO)to be posted on one of the baby Mom's Facebook page. But I think if he was in trouble money wise he'd contact his Mom, even if he was avoiding other life issues. Praying he is found soon for his family's sake. https://cocaugustaga.com/mainpage.aspx

doodles1211 and cybervampira like this.
  5. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

6. Forpsy

Forpsy Well-Known Member