Found Deceased GA - Tyrone ”Veto“ Hughes, 31, Augusta, Richmond County, 9 Dec 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
The search continues for a missing father

Richmond County Sheriff's Office records say 31-year-old Tyrone Hughes or "Veto" has been missing since December 9th.

Williams explained, "His mom called me I want to say on the morning that I filed the missing person (report). She called, she said something is not right. We still haven't talked to him so I said let me get the police involved."

Williams says she last heard Hughes was at a friends house but after that, it's a mystery to what happened.

"He's never went and not contacted me or his family. That's my sidekick that's my sidekick," she said.

Williams describes Hughes as a guy who would do anything you ask of him. Hughes has left behind his kids including an 11-year-old son.

Hughes' family is planning a search at 2:00 p.m. on January 13th starting at Fleming Park.

upload_2019-1-12_7-50-24.jpegupload_2019-1-12_7-50-39.jpeg

Man missing in Augusta for one month

I'll be watching to see if that search planned for Sunday will accomplish anything.

Augusta Court Records show three cases in the court system against a Tyrone Hughes by 3 different women for failure to pay child support. I'm pretty certain it's this Tyrone as his picture appears (IMO)to be posted on one of the baby Mom's Facebook page. But I think if he was in trouble money wise he'd contact his Mom, even if he was avoiding other life issues. Praying he is found soon for his family's sake. https://cocaugustaga.com/mainpage.aspx

Body found in Cobb County field after fire

The body has now been identified as 53-year-old Marietta resident Mark Foster.

So far, police say they're not sure if the man died from the fire or was dead before the blaze. Investigators say there are no signs of fowl play and it appears to be a tragic accident.

Really?
1208353_1.jpg

Tyrone Timothy Hughes NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Nickname/Alias Decon Williams

Height 5' 8" (68 Inches)
Weight 170 lbs

Hair Color Black
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown

Tattoo multiple on arm and abdomen ( see image)

Circumstances of Disappearance Tyrone Hughes, aka Decon Williams, aka Vedo was last seen around 9:00am on December 9, 2018 in Augusta, GA. He is known to frequent a home on the 1900 block of Lumpkin Rd. Last known alive via Facebook message to family.

Family hoping to reunite with missing loved one on third anniversary of his disappearance | WJBF

AUGUSTA, GA ( WJBF) — Three years after his disappearance, remembering the day Tyrone Hughes went missing is still just as hard for his family.

” We don’t know where to start. We’re not getting any answers and a lot of people are scared to come forward and say anything,” Keisha Williams said.

December 9, 2018 was the last day Keisha Williams saw her cousin Tyrone Hughes.

She calls him her ” sidekick” and his absence weighs heavy on her heart.

“I’m constantly praying. I’m constantly praying and not just for my cousin. I’m praying for anyone that has someone out there that’s missing, and they disappeared, and nobody knows what happened to them,” Williams said.

From passing out flyers to searching in places like Fox Den apartments, Williams has led efforts to find her cousin.

Investigators say they’re still actively working on the case and Williams is hopeful that Hughes will return home.

” I’m hoping for a safe return. Even if we get bad news, I want closure,” Williams said.

She leaves the community with this urgent plea…

” If you know something good or bad, please speak up. I’m not the one to judge. His mother is not the one judge. Please speak up and let us know something.”

The Burke County Sheriff’s Office has identified human remains that were found in Augusta in 2019 as Tyrone Timothy Hughes.

The 36-year-old was last seen by his family and friends on December 9th, 2018. He was officially reported missing January 4th, 2019.

Hughes’ remains were recovered from Briar Creek within the 4700 block of Story Mill Road in Augusta.

The Richmond County Sheriff Office and Burke County Sheriff’s Office are investigating this case together as a Homicide.
Human remains identified as Augusta man last seen in 2018 | WSAV-TV

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BdB8642
Back