GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of GBC's quotes of the week (in which I struggled not to burst out laughing).

"I usually shower before I shave. I didn't that morning, but I usually shower before everything else to give my skin time to wake up".

So thats why the razor attacked him his skin hadn't woken up :banghead:

I admire Allison for remaining as is, what you see is what you get. She never attempted to win him back by buying clothes, shoes, hair, dieting as many women do, to no advantage.

I have a Daughter In Law like Allison and yes she was having issues with my Son.

Her girlfriend suggested that she dress up every afternoon just before before hubby arrived home, she did, once, he was "where are you going do we have something on".

She burst out laughing and said "which do you prefer the 5pm wine drinker or the moet me. I'm trying to spice our marriage up" He replied go and put your tracky pants on.

She tells me everything, we have a great relationship and we love her to bits even if she hasn't done the housework for a week. They have 3 small boys, she spends hours playing with them. She says they are only on loan to me until they start School, they then belong to the system (Education),

I'm certain Allison would have agreed.

Would GBC have known that the body would need to be exposed to the elements for a while to destroy evidence? That's the sort of thing most people would have to google and the forensic computer team would have flagged any suspicious internet activity.

I think he's been incredibly lucky for the most part, except for the scratches. And it bothers me. He just doesn't seem cunning enough to know how to minimise physical evidence.

Maybe he already knew this from watching tv crime shows over previous months

It's a shame the car engines computers don't have a log of each time the car engine was turned on/off... Similar to that of the phone being put on the charger! :tantrum:

Good thought!! No doubt that will happen some day!! I think the heat of the car is a relevant thing but once driven in the morning any checks on the car would have been pointless. Apparently a car engine would stay warm for some hours after the last use. Depending on the temp outside.

Due to the disgusting way the Baden-Clay family have tried to portray Allison I believe they deserve to be ripped to shreds. They could have conducted themselves in a more appropriate manner whilst still supporting gbc. There is No excuse for what has come out of their mouths

I agree and thats perhaps why the Baden Clay family aside from Gerard should not be so continually judged and ripped to shreds on this site. Perhaps they are just a family that has values such as loyalty, pride, unity and support of each other. In other circumstances these values would be admired and supported. These values are what makes strong communities and societies. Strong family values are the pillars of society. The Baden Clays too loved and respected Allison I am sure. Gerard has made some very very poor choices as evidenced in court over the past few days. His family on the other hand have stood by their values. How would they be judged if they had not supported him? A parent loves unconditionally even when they don't like or approve of choices or behaviours their children make.

I agree with all that you say. When a a master manipulator and liar has the control arrested from him as happened when Todd Fuller launched a barrage of humiliating questions at him in public, GBC wanted to show everyone he had the power not Todd. He was willing to sacrifice the whole persona of remorseful husband tricked into affairs by announcing casually the number of women I went to for sex. using terms that imply the most meaningless and exploiting use of women for sex. He was, without knowing it, taking all power back even if it harmed him to shout I have the power again Todd! and you see I will control what information is and isnt discussed here. This mean ego maniac was feeling humiliated and cornered and he spat back.

And finally, what I dont know is why he just didnt stop Allison from going to the conference, A master liar knows how to do it. Oh Al, I just got a message that your registration payment didn't go through, bad luck but you can go next year. Or he could fake illness, or cut himself dangerously with a razor and let himself near bleed to death to keep her home or pretend one of the kids was really distressed about flashbacks she had been having of sitting on a couch with her mother all day for the first year of her life. Gerard was mean mean mean and he knew how to work Allisons kindness as well as the things she beat herself up for. He could have stopped her going. No guys something else happened that night, something so left of field no amount of guessing will explain. He sure as hell killed Allison and he sure as hell has found a way to reconcile in his mind that it was the right thing to do

This is what happens when lurkers who have been here since day one start posting. I will likely throw the whole new software platform out internationally upsetting people everywhere but mostly people in australia and south africa

Great post and welcome.
Food for thought...
Missing Phone, glove tip,chipped tooth, scratches, missing clothes and sparkling kitchen.
This lunch box washing up has got me thinking...

Do you think Toni sent Allison and Gerard a message , whilst they were in the kitchen washing up the lunch boxes?( He mentions the lunch box washing up ?)

Gerard had gloves on washing up (cut hand changing light fitting) and Allison has her phone and his phone in her hands.
Message comes in...
Allison says... " um, why is Toni messaging you and me?"
Allison puts his phone down and opens hers to read this message.
Gerard, wet gloves, grabs for her phone before she can read it.
Allison holds it away from him and struggles to read it.
He is brutally holding her down to try to get it off her.
He chips Allisons tooth with the phone, and she scratches his face and bruises his chest and underarm trying to get him off her.
The tooth chip lands on the floor.
She can't hold the phone any longer, because he is now trying to strangle her but manages to take the tip of his glove off as he twists her jumper up over arms and twists it over her head.
She gets up but she slips on the water on the floor and hits her head on the sink. She falls and is dead? There is blood on her phone , clothes , and in the kitchen.
:jail:
This is what happens when you have been here since day 1 .
You just keep rambling on, and ... :loveyou: no one tells you to just shut up. :blushing:

My apologies if this has been discussed previously, but I'm surprised that the defence presented only one possible alternative scenario (suicide). Why would this be?

I know that no alternative scenario is going to fit as well as the obvious 'hedunnit' scenario, but why would the defence whittle it down to one theory? Is it a legal thing? Is this the way it's normally done?

It's a shame the car engines computers don't have a log of each time the car engine was turned on/off... Similar to that of the phone being put on the charger! :tantrum:

Volvo were able to check the movement of Novy Chardon's car. They were able to ascertain the car had been moved.

Her dastardly husband faces court on July 20. Rape charges on minors (sick man) and a whole lot more.

Praying the police have enough to charge him with her murder.

WS is carrying this case as well. Thank you.

The water question has never been asked either. A lot of people carry water when they walk.

Very true, when I'm walking I carry a water bottle in one hand, and my iPhone in the other. You never know when you might need it. Especially around Kholo Creek I'd imagine? But seriously, I wouldn't leave without it. Too many weirdos around. My kids do too, although they use theirs to listen to music.

Great post and welcome.
Food for thought...
Missing Phone, glove tip,chipped tooth, scratches, missing clothes and sparkling kitchen.
This lunch box washing up has got me thinking...

Do you think Toni sent Allison and Gerard a message , whilst they were in the kitchen washing up the lunch boxes?( He mentions the lunch box washing up ?)

Gerard had gloves on washing up (cut hand changing light fitting) and Allison has her phone and his phone in her hands.
Message comes in...
Allison says... " um, why is Toni messaging you and me?"
Allison puts his phone down and opens hers to read this message.
Gerard, wet gloves, grabs for her phone before she can read it.
Allison holds it away from him and struggles to read it.
He is brutally holding her down to try to get it off her.
He chips Allisons tooth with the phone, and she scratches his face and bruises his chest and underarm trying to get him off her.
The tooth chip lands on the floor.
She can't hold the phone any longer, because he is now trying to strangle her but manages to take the tip of his glove off as he twists her jumper up over arms and twists it over her head.
She gets up but she slips on the water on the floor and hits her head on the sink. She falls and is dead? There is blood on her phone , clothes , and in the kitchen.
:jail:
This is what happens when you have been here since day 1 .
You just keep rambling on, and ... :loveyou: no one tells you to just shut up. :blushing:
Never be tempted to shut up Aunty. The only reason we know more than what the jury knows to date is because we talk, share and dissect theories. X

Due to the disgusting way the Baden-Clay family have tried to portray Allison I believe they deserve to be ripped to shreds. They could have conducted themselves in a more appropriate manner whilst still supporting gbc. There is No excuse for what has come out of their mouths

If they 'win' they will have still lost a lot.If they lose,they will lose a lot more. Perhaps justice will prevail but no one wins in this case.Some lose more than others.Nothing hurts more than losing your Mother,your sister or your daughter.

I'm still unhappy about the lack of physical evidence linking GBC to Kholo Creek and the lack of a definitive cause of death. In the end it's all about the scratches. How many movies or TV shows have we seen where DNA clinching the case is found under a victim's fingernails? It is almost a cliche, and it might be enough to get a conviction. I am in awe of Allison that she may have had the wherewithal to try and mark her killer at that moment.

Absolutely agree. I keep coming back to the scratches as one of the key points that will do him in. If he'd had time to think it through, he could have come up with something relatively plausible:

- I was driving around looking for A and I saw a movement on the side of the road so I pulled over and dived into the scrub and that's when my face got scratched, and then I saw a fox (feral cat, whatever) running away.

- Giving away the kids' toys/clothing reminded me that we had some unwanted household items, and I pulled a box down from a high shelf. The bottom fell through and a carving fork fell out and scratched my face on the way down.

Just any sort of reasonably plausible explanation would have created doubt, in my mind at least, but those marks are so clearly not razor cuts I have to dismiss the whole argument. Together with the chest injuries, it's a picture of a guy who's clearly been in an altercation. Same night his wife went missing.

I think together with the fallen leaves and the blood in her car, those scratches will put him away.

Volvo were able to check the movement of Novy Chardon's car. They were able to ascertain the car had been moved.

Her dastardly husband faces court on July 20. Rape charges on minors (sick man) and a whole lot more.

Praying the police have enough to charge him with her murder.

WS is carrying this case as well. Thank you.

We sure are....link to Novy's thread...

Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6th Feb 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

My apologies if this has been discussed previously, but I'm surprised that the defence presented only one possible alternative scenario (suicide). Why would this be?

I know that no alternative scenario is going to fit as well as the obvious 'hedunnit' scenario, but why would the defence whittle it down to one theory? Is it a legal thing? Is this the way it's normally done?

They couldn't very well argue she was murdered by a third person due to no robbery and no sexual assault. And I suspect a serial killer on the loose with a pillow rather than a gun in his car would have been stretching it a bit far.

One of her daughters stated that mum always took her phone with her on walks. If she had her phone on her she would have been found too early. Maybe G thought ahead and knew A would take her phone, so best dispose of it separately.

Of course, that's it, Allison would have been found within a day because her phone should have been with her. GBC made it disappear for this reason. Hopefully this will be his undoing because there is no reasonable explanation for her phone to be missing. :twocents:

WS will be going offline shortly for approx. two hours.

See you all on the bright n shiny new side :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee