General Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read on the Stacy Peterson board at ctv they got the kids in front of a grand jury today. :woohoo:

I'll go back and get the link and post it here in the media thread. I had also read there earlier today that they are trying to combine the Equusearch's to include Lisa as well.

CHICAGO (CBS) ― CBS 2 news partner the Naperville Sun reports Wednesday night that Craig Stebic, estranged husband of missing Plainfield mother Lisa Stebic, and the couple's two children appeared before a Will County grand jury Wednesday at the county courthouse. Authorities had been trying to interview the children for months.

It has been more than six months since Lisa Stebic disappeared. Despite much media attention across the country police don't appear any closer to finding the missing woman.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/lisa.stebic.craig.2.557228.html

Here ya go strach!

OH, I AM JUST SOOOO GLAD THIS FINALLY HAPPENED!!!! HIS GOOSE SOUNDS LIKE IT IS STARTING TO SIMMER NOW! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! :woohoo:

It couldn't have come at a better time either with him putting his two cents in about Drew Peterson. The gall of both of those men!!! I think they should get to share a cell together since they are so "close" n all!!

I worry about how Craig might treat the kids now that they have testified. He has to be dying to know exactly what they were asked and how they answered. It is a shame they they aren't being protected from him.

Wouldn't it be great if something they find from the grand jury testimony could be used to get them out of Craig's clutches!

Susan

I worry about how Craig might treat the kids now that they have testified. He has to be dying to know exactly what they were asked and how they answered. It is a shame they they aren't being protected from him.

Wouldn't it be great if something they find from the grand jury testimony could be used to get them out of Craig's clutches!

Susan

I'm with you TGI - I wonder if they are doing anything at all to try to protect those children. If CS thinks they know something or might have said something............ I'm sure CS has quizzed them to the max by now to find out what was asked and how they answered. It is down right scary and it must be scary for the kids if they suspect that LE suspects their dad of harming their mom. It seems Social Services should be able to do something, anything to remove the kids from the home until CS's status as a POI or suspect is cleared.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them and sending prayers to the family,

Salem

Their hands on tied on doing anything for the children at this time. Until Craig is arrested, he will remain in complete control (or unless they suspect "abuse" from him). The truly sad part is they are not allowed to see the people who have loved and adored them from birth. They have to be in such pain losing their mom and then her family. The holidays are going to be tremendously difficult for them. :'(

Craig needs to do the best thing for those kids and come clean. He and his Atty have the story narrowed down into an art form now...which probably is the same with the children. (Craig's Atty surely did practice interviews with the kids before they went on the stand.)

Check this out--

Brian's Predictions

He posted a RV on 11/29/07 for Lisa Stebic

I'm so glad to hear that Lisa's parents and grand parents have filed a suit for visitation to see their grandchildren that Craig won't allow.

Lisa~

There are many people around the country and the world who are thinking of you and your children during the Holidays. I pray your children find peace in their hearts and love from people who truly care about them. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I will light a candle for you on Christmas Eve. May you come home soon. Bless you and yours.

Hugs~
SS~

I did light a candle for you and I prayed for you along with your children. My hope is that you will be found and we can put an end to this for everyone. Justice comes to those who speak out for themselves. I pray you will be found so you can speak for yourself. Put evidence where it belongs and put justice where it is deserved. I know your children deserve it, too. Bless them and keep them forever.

This case needs a break! There must be something that will give CS away....

Still no word on the grand jury? Was it ever reported that the grand jury decided no indictment or has it only been silence?

Salem

The body found near the canal was sadly not Lisa Stebic:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-080126stacy-peterson-not-story,0,3938281.story

Police: Human remains are not related to missing suburban women
The Associated Press
12:40 PM CST, January 26, 2008

CHICAGO - A Chicago Police spokeswoman says the human remains found frozen to the ground in a field on Chicago's southwest side are not related to the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

Police spokeswoman Monique Bond also says the body is not related to the disappearance of Lisa Stebic.

The Cook County medical examiner's office says an autopsy is scheduled today on the badly decomposed remains found Friday by a suburban land surveyor.

More at Link

I did light a candle for you and I prayed for you along with your children. My hope is that you will be found and we can put an end to this for everyone. Justice comes to those who speak out for themselves. I pray you will be found so you can speak for yourself. Put evidence where it belongs and put justice where it is deserved. I know your children deserve it, too. Bless them and keep them forever.

:( SS, that is beautiful...and heart wrenching.

Praying for Lisa to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member