General Discussion and Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thought has been troubling me since I heard the statement.

Just because DM isn't talking to LE doesn't mean he hasn't disclosed some information to his lawyer, so my question is this-why the statement from DM's lawyer that he is 100% innocent, but there will be more to come out once other suspects are in custody?

Fellow sleuthers? Any thoughts?

This thought has been troubling me since I heard the statement.

Just because DM isn't talking to LE doesn't mean he hasn't disclosed some information to his lawyer, so my question is this-why the statement from DM's lawyer that he is 100% innocent, but there will be more to come out once other suspects are in custody?

Fellow sleuthers? Any thoughts?

Maybe someone can jump in and say otherwise, but I think until the Crown has presented evidence to the contrary the defense's lawyer will always make a statement of innocence for his/her client.

But even if DM is talking to his lawyer, I doubt he's confessing to him. He's likely spinning a story he thinks his lawyer will believe, and work that much harder for him. MOO

So if I understand correctly, the accident occurred Tuesday and the highway was closed today for an investigation? That is interesting.

The highway was closed yesterday, not today, for the investigation of the pedestrian.

Maybe someone can jump in and say otherwise, but I think until the Crown has presented evidence to the contrary the defense's lawyer will always make a statement of innocence for his/her client.

But even if DM is talking to his lawyer, I doubt he's confessing to him. He's likely spinning a story he thinks his lawyer will believe, and work that much harder for him. MOO

Of course the lawyer will always make that statement, I was actually searching something today and found a webpage for a lawyers office where their motto(for lack of a better description) is "criminal Charges? Never plead guilty!"

Isn't a bullet to an eye, in Ukrainian mob language a way of saying "you have seen too much". Hasn't there been lots of polish/Ukrainian hype related to this case? Perhaps DMs dad WM saw something he shouldn't have regarding the disappearance of he ex, and he had to be silenced. Maybe DM notorious photo of his own "bloody eye" was a way of him saying he has seen to much. Isn't Smich from polish decent? Maybe these "kids" are getting caught up in their family's dirty laundry. Anyway, just my 11:00pm thoughts... This is in no way an opinion of anyone but myself, so please do not state this as fact...

I was wanting to start a new thread about this but said I didn't have access to do so. Is anyone following the Dellen Millard Discuss the Case page on FB? I am sure many are! I have "liked" it for almost a week and it has become quite bizzar if you ask me. The moderator of the sight seems to be spending 24/7 on the page and has been posting some truly bizzar questions and also some pictures that no one has ever seen before! There are members of TB's family that have posted now stating the page should be closed. I can't help but wonder if the moderator of the page is someone conected to DM and has personal pictures of him and is posting them just to get people talking.

The page is quite a bit different than those here on WS, as EVERYONE can see whats being said and give there opinions. Whats everyones thoughts?

Or maybe he is reaffirming that he is innocent, which may well be the truth JMO/MOO The Crown may not have any other evidence and have very little to go on. Defense lawyers defend the accused whereas prosecutors try to prove guilt. Without much to go on there becomes the issue of the validity of charges. I am not saying anyone is guilty at this point because the evidence that is out there so far is purely circumstantial IMO/JMO/MOO

I was wanting to start a new thread about this but said I didn't have access to do so. Is anyone following the Dellen Millard Discuss the Case page on FB? I am sure many are! I have "liked" it for almost a week and it has become quite bizzar if you ask me. The moderator of the sight seems to be spending 24/7 on the page and has been posting some truly bizzar questions and also some pictures that no one has ever seen before! There are members of TB's family that have posted now stating the page should be closed. I can't help but wonder if the moderator of the page is someone conected to DM and has personal pictures of him and is posting them just to get people talking.

The page is quite a bit different than those here on WS, as EVERYONE can see whats being said and give there opinions. Whats everyones thoughts?

Just a quick peak to see what was on there. I didn't read much but looked at the pics and almost all the pics have already been seen here........most of them were from one of DM friends facebook page when it was still accessible and before he was cleared by LE.:moo:

FYI not a big fan of FB threads myself you get some bizarre comments and besides I enjoy how WS is moderated.

Or maybe he is reaffirming that he is innocent, which may well be the truth JMO/MOO The Crown may not have any other evidence and have very little to go on. Defense lawyers defend the accused whereas prosecutors try to prove guilt. Without much to go on there becomes the issue of the validity of charges. I am not saying anyone is guilty at this point because the evidence that is out there so far is purely circumstantial IMO/JMO/MOO

I agree to a point. I think we all know that there is soo much about this (and related) case(s) that is unknown, and the LE is doing a GREAT JOB in being tight lipped as to make sure that when, or if this goes to trial, that there is the least amount of ******** the D can pull to get a miss-trial. For purely selfish curiosity reasons, I want to know the 5 W's, but I know we must all be patient and let the very slow turning wheels turn. I think LE has done an outstanding job so far, and that's based on the very little information they have made public.

I agree to a point. I think we all know that there is soo much about this (and related) case(s) that is unknown, and the LE is doing a GREAT JOB in being tight lipped as to make sure that when, or if this goes to trial, that there is the least amount of ******** the D can pull to get a miss-trial. For purely selfish curiosity reasons, I want to know the 5 W's, but I know we must all be patient and let the very slow turning wheels turn. I think LE has done an outstanding job so far, and that's based on the very little information they have made public.

Yes I agree a lot is as yet unknown. I am not so sure its a case of being tight lipped as not having anything to work with., but thats JMO. Of course prosecutors can present as much ******** as a defense or anyone else. In fact prosecutors often fabricate to try to extract the answers they can work with, they do not always work with facts and often go by presumption.. I wish I had your confidence insofar as an outstanding job is concerned, but I have to say I don't...but again that is JMO/MOO I actually think the constant digging of land and suggestions of this and that without any proof indicates to me IMO that they are still looking for some fodder. But again that is purely MOO and JMO overall.

Map of some of the mising girls in Toronto
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7102602&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CANADA Canada - Toronto and GTA[/ame]

Interesting the sluther below, picked up on airports! Remember this was poosted 2011!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7102705&postcount=10"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CANADA Canada - Toronto and GTA[/ame]

Line up of the missing..
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7105731&postcount=20"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CANADA Canada - Toronto and GTA[/ame]

Kind of creepy!

My, my, my... good story and further proof that DM et al. have been very busy engaging in criminal acts. Tip o' the iceberg, eh? But he could afford a hundred of the Harleys chirps the criminal attorney will be the next story.

Or maybe he is reaffirming that he is innocent, which may well be the truth JMO/MOO The Crown may not have any other evidence and have very little to go on...

Ooh, I think that there is a tonne of evidence. Claiming that his client is innocent is just the lawyer doing his job.

The Crown Attorney isn't going to make a charge of 1st degree to two individuals because, as you say, there isn't much to go on. I'm betting there is a ton of evidence we don't know about, yet. JMO

I understand AM has been cleared as a suspect and we're not to sleuth those not named by LE so let me preface this with the fact that it's not AM I'm curious about, but the large quantity and variety of vehicles seen in the hangar pics on his FB page.

I would imagine LE has done it's job and scrutinized each and every hangar pic associated with this case, but I just find it curious how many of them are there. Not to mention a boat in one, under a tarp, and a motorcycle in another, and a stack of what appears to be older model pc monitors in another. I know DM had enough money to just go buy them but... he had the money to buy TB's truck too.

Millard Air signed a 50 year lease on the hangar. I wonder if this lease can be broken because it was not used for the intended purpose .

I don't imagine many people would want to do business with them anyway, after everythig that has happened with the last remaining Millard. I'm guessing the mother will arrange to sell it.

The Sun article says there were hundreds of vehicles found in the hangar.

Vehicles were mentioned early when LE started to investigate properties, they said they would look if they were not stolen too. (Link - would need to dig it out)

The Sun article says there were hundreds of vehicles found in the hangar.

Is there no airport securty at Waterloo? How is it that all these stolen vehicles (possibly inside trailers) were allowed entry to airport property. Not only that, but wouldn’t any visitors to the hangar need to go through some kind of security themselves? Would they have access to commercial aircraft, or is this located somehow in a separate area?

The hangar is designed to accommodate planes for maintenance, so would be accessed off a runway. Could the same thing have happened at Pearson International airport? It makes me wonder about putting people’s lives in jeopardy, having a bunch of criminals in easy access of commercial airliners.
I had the same thought but assumed that being a maintenance hanger it didn't have to be close to the runways or terminal.

That said I wanted to find hangar #53 (it has the bright red roof) on a map ... this wasn't easy, all the satalite imagery for this area is old. I did find this picture that shows the location of the hangar, it is away from almost everything else.

opt-runway-complete.jpg

Here is link to google maps that shows the approx. location of the hangar.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=43.461034,-80.397284&num=1&t=h&z=16

all these pictures show both hangers being used as far back as 2009..so I dont think WM had any type of airline business going on for quite some time. Living with his son and working along side him, how could he not know what was going on, unless it was truly a hobby until he died and then DM not having a clue what to do with the airline business figured he was going to have to make use of this new hanger in other ways. I just dont get how someone didnt see something, even the Waterloo airport manager saw non aviation related vehicles in the hanger when he met with him weeks ago..would you not question seeing 100 vehicles inside the hanger and notify police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708