General Discussion-Thread No. 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web-Feature-Jason-Young-Cassidy-in-.jpg

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/image_gallery/3409423/
Jason Young is using photos of himself and his daughter Cassidy to seek dating relationships via the internet.
NC WANTED has obtained exclusive new photos of Jason Young traveling and vacationing with his daughter Cassidy, and also his mother, Pat Young of Brevard.
Cassidy Young is the daughter of Jason and Michelle Young.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Thank you for posting this for us to see.

Jason-Young-Craigs-List-Ad-510x383.jpg

"A widowed young professional with a 4 year old daughter who is the center of my world"

Loretta had him pegged 11/06

If Young is a narcissist, his toddler child is mainly a prop. He may love her in his own inadequate fashion, consider her an extension of himself
Right now, Cassidy is Jason’s ace in the hole until he’s arrested.

From the link above:

NC WANTED examined the internet header information and determined that Jason Young posted these photos on www.craigslist.org in late June 2008.

Shivers.

HOW does he answer the question that must come up at some point, as to how he became a widower? Or does Mommy run interference for him?!

From the link above:

NC WANTED examined the internet header information and determined that Jason Young posted these photos on www.craigslist.org in late June 2008.

Shivers.

HOW does he answer the question that must come up at some point, as to how he became a widower? Or does Mommy run interference for him?!

Young is something else. Not only is he trying to portray himself as some kind of innocent he sure is living it up with the vacations from all over. Are we sure he hasn't collected on any insurance payment as a result of Michelle's murder? Or does he or mommy have money?

Young is something else. Not only is he trying to portray himself as some kind of innocent he sure is living it up with the vacations from all over. Are we sure he hasn't collected on any insurance payment as a result of Michelle's murder? Or does he or mommy have money?

Good evening, CP!

I have no idea. My initial thought was Mommy was paying for all. Ya know, something to help poor Jason take his mind off of his troubles.

JTF,

Please refresh my ol' memory. When was Jason dating that gal from Georgia? Just wondering when that ended before this internet dating posting. TIA :)

From the link above:

Shivers.

Seems he takes Mum with him everywhere to me. Someone has to deal with the cops and make sure he keeps his mouth shut. Well if he is hunting on Craigslist - must be the gal from Georgia got smart, and probably lucky as well.

JTF,

Please refresh my ol' memory. When was Jason dating that gal from Georgia? Just wondering when that ended before this internet dating posting. TIA :)

He started 6/07 and she finally dumped him 12/07

He started 6/07 and she finally dumped him 12/07

Seriously, he started just 7 months after his wife was BRUTALLY beaten to death? Wow, he does "move on" quite quickly, huh?

I'm also surprised the dating lasted that long. Any insight as to what ended it? Any mountain rumors? :rolleyes:

Guess the poor boy is having a dry spell. This latest SW and NCWanted publicity can't be helping.

Seems he takes Mum with him everywhere to me. Someone has to deal with the cops and make sure he keeps his mouth shut. Well if he is hunting on Craigslist - must be the gal from Georgia got smart, and probably lucky as well.

If he didn't have those actual photos of him with his daughter and mother, I would have wondered if that craigslist personal was a joke. Clearly he did it. :eek: Having mom in the photos also adds to his "allure" (yes, I'm puking) that he's a devoted and dedicated family man, eh?

Hi ya, Sweetmop! :blowkiss:
I so agree with you regarding the coincidences.
And what a coincidence it all happened the night before he sent his unsuspecting sister in law to go retrieve a document for him and what happens? She finds her dead sister's body!

And! His shoe print on her bloody pillow.

Let us know what you're hearing in those mountains, k? :)

Yes, so many different coincidences. Stack them all together and what do you have???
Just unbelievable!

When do you believe we'll see that arrest? It seems it should happen any day now.

The vacation pic is Nov. 2007. Are these for real? Or is someone doing a spoof?

I did read on a Norvo Nordisk message board where their employees were discussing. Jason about a year ago. Some of them had no idea about him, esp. the people he sells to in South Carolina. They were saying how he had a girlfriend in SC or GA and she must not know about him.

He and Mamma are out doing the countryside, because Mamma figgers Sonny ain't gonna git no vacations in prison. They may be visiting Mexico soon, if you know what I mean. Mamma will leave him there to start his new life as Paco Mierda.

Seriously, he started just 7 months after his wife was BRUTALLY beaten to death? Wow, he does "move on" quite quickly, huh?

I'm also surprised the dating lasted that long. Any insight as to what ended it? Any mountain rumors? :rolleyes:

Guess the poor boy is having a dry spell. This latest SW and NCWanted publicity can't be helping.

Well he never let marriage stop him from " dating ", so of course murder wouldn't slow him down either.:furious:

I think the Georgia girl's daddy might of helped to change her mind.
JMO.

If he didn't have those actual photos of him with his daughter and mother, I would have wondered if that craigslist personal was a joke. Clearly he did it. :eek: Having mom in the photos also adds to his "allure" (yes, I'm puking) that he's a devoted and dedicated family man, eh?

Devoted family man as long as he doesn't have a wife. :crazy:

Well he never let marriage stop him from " dating ", so of course murder wouldn't slow him down either.:furious:

I think the Georgia girl's daddy might of helped to change her mind.
JMO.

ROFL - spot on

Hey girly. :blowkiss:

"Your ad on craigslist was a breath of fresh air... I'm glad there are a few ladies out there like yourself! I work in the greater Greenville area. I'm a pharmaceutical/bio-tech sales rep, so I'm all over the area. I'm a widowed young professional with a wonderful 4 year old daughter who is the center of my world. If that is a big issue, then let me know b/c we're definitely not the right fit. I would like to have another child at some point, but that's looking ahead too far I suppose. I hope the pics I sent are acceptable. I don't have any of just me, so you can see my daughter in a couple of them and my mom and daughter in the snow mobile pick from Montana... that was in March. The jungle/cave looking pic was from Puerto Rico last November and the other is just a moving van pic from a few months ago. I haven't downloaded the latest trip from Maine/New Hampshire that we all went on (mom, daughter and I) at the beginning of the month. I was going to send one of me posing with George W. Bush." ---------------------------Text written by Jason Young in late June 2008

From the link above:

Shivers.

maybe mommy picks out his dates for him.:crazy:

"Your ad on craigslist was a breath of fresh air... I'm glad there are a few ladies out there like yourself! I work in the greater Greenville area. I'm a pharmaceutical/bio-tech sales rep, so I'm all over the area. I'm a widowed young professional with a wonderful 4 year old daughter who is the center of my world. If that is a big issue, then let me know b/c we're definitely not the right fit. I would like to have another child at some point, but that's looking ahead too far I suppose. I hope the pics I sent are acceptable. I don't have any of just me, so you can see my daughter in a couple of them and my mom and daughter in the snow mobile pick from Montana... that was in March. The jungle/cave looking pic was from Puerto Rico last November and the other is just a moving van pic from a few months ago. I haven't downloaded the latest trip from Maine/New Hampshire that we all went on (mom, daughter and I) at the beginning of the month. I was going to send one of me posing with George W. Bush." ---------------------------Text written by Jason Young in late June 2008

hey maybe you ought to pull what drew's "friends" did and write to him:crazy:

what is this "I was over reading on the 'dark side'" you speak of, where apparently he is being defended to the hilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeb29