General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC GGS also has been arrested and has a past.

I keep seeing Haleigh with her hands burnt and bandaged but her fingernails are painted.
I feel IMO that all along Haleigh was abused by both RC/MC and maybe even TN/GGS
at times. Or they just watched and denied.
Could the abuse got out of hand that fatal night???

Whatever happened .......they all know and kept their mouths shut for years!!!!
Til Haleigh was murdered...........

Hi passionflower, I saw pictures of Haleigh with bandages on her hands as well, this could be due to a surgery that children with Turners Syndrome go through, you might have noticed Haleigh's hands are smaller and pudgier as well. I think the surgery is to remove webbing or something like that...I am not sure; let me go check. I know we discussed that here.

Misty Croslin Cummings reported finding a blanket and sheets scattered outside the door of the Cummings residence when she discovered Haleigh missing. Did the blanket and sheets scattered outside the trailer after Haleigh disappeared come from the bed in which Haleigh was sleeping? The washing machine was running, according to police... Did someone strip the bed again that night because Haleigh wet the bed? Haleigh did wet the bed often, according to media reports.~ end

Hi Elle, I'll comment on this because to me it seems like a mash of mis-information. I don't recall LE ever reporting the washing machine was running. She herself admits she washed the blanket that night. I'd chalk it up to unverified rumor until LE states differently. JMO - I believe this started with Cobra but could be wrong on that.

The sheets scattered outside was done by LE when they dragged the sheets outside the ramped door so additional tracking dogs could get the scent from the sheets and start tracking. Looking back with 20/20 vision I always wondered which sheets they used because or the changing stories where Haleigh slept.

The word I'd heard from the Sheffield side was Haleigh was not a bed-wetter. Another oddity to me is if the blankets was wet, I'd assume so were the sheets and bed. I'm open to being corrected and welcome it.

It has been reported that Haleigh was a bed wetter while residing with RC and MC in the mobile home. but . .

The word I'd heard from the Sheffield side was Haleigh was not a bed-wetter.

borrowed from Peliman and BBM

If that is the case it could be construed as yet more evidence that little Haleigh and Jr.'s home lives were not terribly stable.

Children can start bedwetting when they previously hadn't for a number of reasons, one of which would be anxiety about and unstable living situation, another being exposure to abuse. There are other possible reasons but those are the two that I feel might be most relevant here.

Hi Elle, I'll comment on this because to me it seems like a mash of mis-information. I don't recall LE ever reporting the washing machine was running. She herself admits she washed the blanket that night. I'd chalk it up to unverified rumor until LE states differently. JMO - I believe this started with Cobra but could be wrong on that.

The sheets scattered outside was done by LE when they dragged the sheets outside the ramped door so additional tracking dogs could get the scent from the sheets and start tracking. Looking back with 20/20 vision I always wondered which sheets they used because or the changing stories where Haleigh slept.

The word I'd heard from the Sheffield side was Haleigh was not a bed-wetter. Another oddity to me is if the blankets was wet, I'd assume so were the sheets and bed. I'm open to being corrected and welcome it.

Hi Peliman,

I missed your crazy looking cat, always makes me laugh. I agree with all points, especially the bed wetting. I noted way back in the beginning that the mattress would have been wet, along with the pink shirt that was found in the laundry pile. I keep seeing posts by on poster that the shirt was found, folded in the dresser, I guess something has changed about the shirt. But if the mattress was wet, you can bet LE took note of that, took pictures or the whole mattress, or at least cut out a section of it; but I don't think it was, as they said she was lying about the whole evening.

Hi Pel...nope you seem to be correct. Bold by me...we have lot's of unconfirmed rumors, can't wait to hear about everything Law Enforcement did or did not see at 202 that night, I think they saw plenty! JMO

As far as the bed wetting thing, I remembering hearing Haleigh didn't wet the bed either. That comment by Misty about Haleigh wetting the bed and the blankets smelling like pee.....always ticked me off a bit. Reminded me of a perpetrator trying to cast a negative light on the victim. Needless, jmo

Hi Peliman,

I missed your crazy looking cat, always makes me laugh. I agree with all points, especially the bed wetting. I noted way back in the beginning that the mattress would have been wet, along with the pink shirt that was found in the laundry pile. I keep seeing posts by on poster that the shirt was found, folded in the dresser, I guess something has changed about the shirt. But if the mattress was wet, you can bet LE took note of that, took pictures or the whole mattress, or at least cut out a section of it; but I don't think it was, as they said she was lying about the whole evening.

Just my quick thought on it but, if Haleigh wasn't normally a bedwetter then something caused her to lose control of her bladder that night IF the bed or blanket or sheets or all of it ended up soaked in urine. If the mattress she was on was the youth bed mattress from her room that was moved to the master bedroom floor, my guess is it is plastic covered so urine would not have soaked through into the mattress. Also, in the very first words on the 911 call, I hear Misty say, "I was bleach cleaning". I'm trying to cover everything that has been emphasized about the bed, bedwetting, bed clothing, etc. Misty made a big deal out of the blanket, supposedly the one Haleigh used as smelling like "pee". She wasn't going to put a blanket on a child that smelled like "pee", so she washed it. That was her explanation about the blanket. How conscientious of her.

If there was no detergent in the house, how did Misty wash anything effectively? Did she use bleach? Is that why the side door was propped open to clear the air inside of chlorine?

Jumping to the other side of the possible scenario, what time would Ron's dinner break have taken place? I'm guessing 8:00 to 8:30 pm? Isn't that about the time Misty's phone went off? Did Ron come home on his dinner break and take care of Haleigh because she wouldn't go to bed as she stated she had told Ron on the phone earlier? Was Misty's activities with the bleach cleaning, the blanket(s), sheets(s), the laundry, etc. taking place after Ron needed to get back to work? Was this the beginning of the cleanup after the incident and she called on her brother(s) to help her cover someone else's crime?

These are just all questions going through my mind. Doesn't matter who I think did what. It's just another theory that makes some sense to me.

theory
Maybe Hank Sr's car accident plays into this mess? The family is vindictive. Maybe they suspected who had crashed into Hank. Maybe they wanted to borrow a gun from Ron's house and go after the driver of the car? That would give T and J reason to show up at Ron's in search of a weapon. Possibly things went wrong and Haleigh was injured.

This is plausible. I'd need to know why Ron married Misty if this were true. Pretty sure, after listening to him on tape state how he'd commit (or admit to) a lesser crime so he didn't have to serve time on a worse one, that admitting he ran Hank off the road and then they retaliated, so that Hank et al are convicted of a vengeance crime against Haleigh.....pretty sure he'd take that deal.

You know I wonder if Ron was telling the truth when he told Hope he would take her charges according to the phone call.

There is a deal he could work out to get charges dropped on Hope and even get her out of prison.

Tell the truth about Haleigh.

It is just a theory but I can't think of any other way Ron could take Hope's charges.

You know I wonder if Ron was telling the truth when he told Hope he would take her charges according to the phone call.

There is a deal he could work out to get charges dropped on Hope and even get her out of prison.

Tell the truth about Haleigh.

It is just a theory but I can't think of any other way Ron could take Hope's charges.

I don't think he can Dr. Fessel. She's an adult, with priors and responsible for her own actions under the law. Her sentence can't be reversed because someone else wants to make a deal for her. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

The wreck Hank Sr. was in was with a drunk driver according to him in the phone calls the guy is in jail and not able to pay the money he owes to Hank for the wreck.

Now according to Chelsea there was another wreck Timmy was in and in a phone call he had with Misty it was Katrina (Hopes mom) he wrecked into.

I would really like to know the story on that wreck.

Something that sticks in my craw is the fact that Misty and Ron were on the outs.

Ron kicked her out the week before, she vagabonded around, slept and partied with WBG and NayNay, before we find her back at Ron's on Monday, wrangled into watching Haleigh and Jr. again. She tried to get out of it, via TN, but was saddled with the responsibility anyway.

My question is this-- who was caring for Haleigh and Jr. the week before? TN? GGS? Ron by himself? A combination of all three? Were all three of them fed up with not having a babysitter by that Monday night? Seems to me like Misty may have been sucker-punched, returning to the MH to discuss their relationship, only to find herself being used to babysit again. It's highly probable that a fight ensued, one that continued into the time frame of Haleigh getting off the bus.

In the past 14 months we have witnessed many behaviors from this group that illustrate their propensity to fight on the roadways, use GGS as a referee, shuttle Jr. off to a "preschool" in order to deal drugs, blatantly threaten outsiders, and so on. I believe Haleigh was injured in the crossfire of Ron and Misty's heated argument, TN and GGS were part of the situation (they wouldn't babysit anymore) so Ron laid guilt and blame on them immediately, relying on them to devise the CYA master plan/staging/disposal/alibi to keep him out of jail.

In order to placate Misty's peripheral involvement (remember she had one foot out the door), the family embraced her, reeled her in, doted on her, defended her reputation, proffered her a family "heirloom" engagement ring and a public proposal, gave a white dress wedding, housed her, fed her, took her to the fair... etc. etc.

I believe Ron fatally injured his daughter, his heart, his lovely little Haleigh, in a fit of rage that was aimed at Misty. I believe Misty, TN, GGS, and perhaps some others, are guilty as accessories to murder, and are culpable in the staging of a kidnapping, disposing of Haleigh's body, hindering an investigation, and obstructing justice.

:sick:

I don't think he can Dr. Fessel. She's an adult, with priors and responsible for her own actions under the law. Her sentence can't be reversed because someone else wants to make a deal for her. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

I think people can work deals even when they are in prison to get their time reduced.

The State just has to agree to it that the info they have is worth it.

OT but all those wrecks really bother me. I do not think they are related to Haleigh's disappearance but they sure are muddying the waters around it.

It ocurrs to me that this family is either the worst crew of drivers in the state of Florida, or perhaps auto accidents is just yet another part of the family business. We've all seen the 20/20 episodes years back showing that some folks actually get into "accidents" on purpose by maneuvering into situations where other drivers are forced to run into them. They then visit chiropractors, file insurance claim against the other driver and get quick, nuisence settlements from insurers.

Is it possible that in addition to selling prescription meds the Cummins/Croslin Clan are also engaged in a bit of insurance fraud for cash on the side?

Just a thought.

Something that sticks in my craw is the fact that Misty and Ron were on the outs.

Ron kicked her out the week before, she vagabonded around, slept and partied with WBG and NayNay, before we find her back at Ron's on Monday, wrangled into watching Haleigh and Jr. again. She tried to get out of it, via TN, but was saddled with the responsibility anyway.

My question is this-- who was caring for Haleigh and Jr. the week before? TN? GGS? Ron by himself? A combination of all three? Were all three of them fed up with not having a babysitter by that Monday night? Seems to me like Misty may have been sucker-punched, returning to the MH to discuss their relationship, only to find herself being used to babysit again. It's highly probable that a fight ensued, one that continued into the time frame of Haleigh getting off the bus.

In the past 14 months we have witnessed many behaviors from this group that illustrate their propensity to fight on the roadways, use GGS as a referee, shuttle Jr. off to a "preschool" in order to deal drugs, blatantly threaten outsiders, and so on. I believe Haleigh was injured in the crossfire of Ron and Misty's heated argument, TN and GGS were part of the situation (they wouldn't babysit anymore) so Ron laid guilt and blame on them immediately, relying on them to devise the CYA master plan/staging/disposal/alibi to keep him out of jail.

In order to placate Misty's peripheral involvement (remember she had one foot out the door), the family embraced her, reeled her in, doted on her, defended her reputation, proffered her a family "heirloom" engagement ring and a public proposal, gave a white dress wedding, housed her, fed her, took her to the fair... etc. etc.

I believe Ron fatally injured his daughter, his heart, his lovely little Haleigh, in a fit of rage that was aimed at Misty. I believe Misty, TN, GGS, and perhaps some others, are guilty as accessories to murder, and are culpable in the staging of a kidnapping, disposing of Haleigh's body, hindering an investigation, and obstructing justice.

:sick:

Very good theory and well thought out Quiche.

You know every time I hear the story of Ron having Haleigh sitting on his lap driving home I wonder if there was an angry Ron with Haleigh on his lap and a small wreck ensued with an airbag going off.

With all the vehicles these people have who knows what was being driven that day.

OT but all those wrecks really bother me. I do not think they are related to Haleigh's disappearance but they sure are muddying the waters around it.

It ocurrs to me that this family is either the worst crew of drivers in the state of Florida, or perhaps auto accidents is just yet another part of the family business. We've all seen the 20/20 episodes years back showing that some folks actually get into "accidents" on purpose by maneuvering into situations where other drivers are forced to run into them. They then visit chiropractors, file insurance claim against the other driver and get quick, nuisence settlements from insurers.

Is it possible that in addition to selling prescription meds the Cummins/Croslin Clan are also engaged in a bit of insurance fraud for cash on the side?

Just a thought.

I think that is a real possibility and they have the bonus of getting pain pills after the wreck.:dance:

I don't know who their source is...have checked into it and the links they give as reference pieces do not contain a story about the washer. FWIW JMO Just trying to help.....I can't make heads or tails of the comment myself, I have seen numerous other news articles removed( don't know why) lot's removed about the questioning of Timmy and Chelsea Croslin in mass after the Haleigh sighting....one minute they were there...the next day they were gone. i never understood where those went either.

Thanks, elle, for keeping on that washing machine/blanket story. I've also noticed many articles have disappeared. Some newspapers take their stuff offline rather quickly, others leave it up much longer. In cases like this, I was hoping things would remain online until some sort of resolution. We've been spoiled by the Caylee case where practically everything is posted at various news websites. I searched for a few things this morning, and nothing. Some early things are still up at News4Jax but the site is a bit difficult to maneuver at times. Very frustrating.

I'm with Whisperer, if LE had cleared up a few things early on, we wouldn't be having this big of a problem. Strategic facts are being left out by LE, purposely. :eek: Don't they know we could be quite helpful? :waitasec:

I think that is a real possibility and they have the bonus of getting pain pills after the wreck.:dance:

talk about your two birds one stone scenerio. hmmm.

The wreck Hank Sr. was in was with a drunk driver according to him in the phone calls the guy is in jail and not able to pay the money he owes to Hank for the wreck.

Now according to Chelsea there was another wreck Timmy was in and in a phone call he had with Misty it was Katrina (Hopes mom) he wrecked into.I would really like to know the story on that wreck.

Here is the link which contains the taped conversation Misty had with her brother Timmy who mentions he smashed Tina's car. Near the end of Tape #3, before Misty learns LE has her purse, she is asking Timmy to get ahold of Tina, Ron's aunt because she has her phone that still has minutes on it and Timmy said "Oh, the one whose car I smashed?" and Misty said "yes".

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6288494.php

Just a comment on the bedwetting thing. The problem I see with finding mattress evidence is that Haleigh had a toddler bed--they use plain old crib mattresses--which are usually waterproof--just wipe them off. If the bedding was washed, there probably wouldn't be any evidence if the mattress was wiped down. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard