General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, WBG mentioned that he talked with Misty that Monday, February 9th and she said that she was going to see her father that day and that she would see him later, but he claims he never heard from her again.
:

You're right, LT but misty never made any statement saying she visited her father. Sounds to me like maybe WBG wanted to see her again. Drug addicts lie----ALOT!!! :banghead:

:

You're right, LT but misty never made any statement saying she visited her father. Sounds to me like maybe WBG wanted to see her again. Drug addicts lie----ALOT!!! :banghead:

Yeah, you're right. That is just one of the things that Misty doesn't mention about that day. She also doesn't mention GGMS either until GGMS brought it up trying to prove that Misty was there that evening and night. The only thing that Misty has said that LE has actually (I guess) verified is the AC man showing up that afternoon. But then again, we dont' know what LE found out. :waitasec: We did find out in a round about way that Ron had called the Croslin residence (Tommy) and asked him if Misty was there, according to Ron, but according to Tommy, Ron asked him to check on Misty at the MH. I'm wondering.............could Ron have been at the MH and tricked Tommy into coming over so that he (Ron) could force him to help dispose of Haleigh?

Something that has always boggled my mind...well there are two things, but this one first.
The storm door being bricked...it opened outward. If I were inside the house, I seriously doubt that I'd brick the door open to go out...as it would open with minimal resistance and close behind me as I passed by it. BUT if I were say, carrying something inside the house...then yes, by all means, I'd most likely brick the door open, as that would be the easier route to take with a door opening like it did. So, was the storm door bricked cuz someone was carrying children inside the house? Mmmmmm

Now the other thing is this...the area that holds the dumpster at River Villas is a storage area for residents' big RV's and boats and in the back is where the maintenance building is located at...This area was locked at night. It is locked at night, now too. So, someone would have driven up, essentially to a dead end road, park their vehicle and then climb over a locked fenced gate to get to the dumpster? Really?

I don't know what to make of this case...but there are certain things that I have knowledge of, of this area and they make me go...huh?

This case is just too hard to figure out, without more information. & A lot of the stuff we do know, might not even have any direct bearing. Misty's wild weekend of drugs, WBG, NayNay, some other girl, a group of Mexican men. What was Ron doing besides throwing Misty's clothes on NayNay's lawn? Joe was in town. TN offered Misty money to babysit.(or vice versa, if you believe GM Flo). Ron was owed a substantial amount of back child support, & Crystal was due in court. Ron evidently was being looked at by DCF, & he was in hot water over Haleigh's school attendence. Ron was best friends with a guy named Orlando. Ron reportedly used another guy & Jr. to try to get Amber's child. Ron & his dad reportedly went looking for WBG, to defend Misty's honor...a fight over a gun between Ron & Joe. Misty was talking about some bad **** on the phone, at the bus stop. There were a lot of wrecks that involved the players & their families. Hank was in the hospital. Timmy was on medication. Drug deals. GGS did the laundry. fight between Ron & Misty's family. a dead rat in Tommy's mailbox. Ron had a job at PDM, but don't think many of the others were working. Lindsey was in nursing school. Misty was on the outs with Amber. Joe went to Tennessee. Timmy & Chelsea went to ??? Mass? Haleigh was 'spotted' in Mass? Crystal said she had heard rumors of Haleigh being molested. Misty accused Tommy & Joe of messing with her, when she was younger. Jr. reportedly saw a man in black, with squeaky shoes, take Haleigh. Lindsey threw out Tommy's & Timmy's work boots. Ron said that Haleigh's shoes were gone. (her only pair?) Tommy stole a gun from an old blind man, while his mother used the phone. Tommy was noticed by neighbors, lurking around at night. Hank & Tommy got into a physical fight. Tommy had some sort of domestic charges filed, dealing with Lindsey? Ron got a Haleigh tattoo. Cheslea got a Haleigh tattoo. Ron married Misty. They got divorced. Misty & Donna Brock were involved in a road rage incident. Ron & Misty were involved in a road rage incident. LE picked up stolen items from Tommy's house. Ron, Misty, Tommy, Hope, Donna Brock, were busted for drugs. Ron warned Misty, through a text, to not trust Donna. PDM hired extra security & changed the time clocks, after Ron was fired. Ron hired a criminal defense attorney. Misty failed several lie tests. Ron made threats to kill Misty, to Tim Miller. LE asked the 2 family sides, to not communicate. LE asked the public to not search for Haleigh. LE blamed the dumpster hits on a kotex? A scream was heard from the trailer, that night. Misty was seen talking & crying on the phone, in the yard. LE said they had reason to believe that Misty wasn't at home that night. Lindsey filed for divorce. A letter claiming Haleigh OD'd at a party. WBG was arrested. Ron looks good in jail, Misty looks horrible, Tommy looks half dead. so...drugs, molestation, sex, guns, theft...am I leaving out anything? these are out of order, but I'm trying to get my thoughts together.

Why in the world is it necessary to go back thiry hours and know where Haleigh was? IF she was in school, that solves most of the mystery. Something is way off the hinky meter. Where was Haleigh that weekend? And why does it matter to LE is she was at school. I can't wrap my head around their concern of her whereabouts 30 hours before she went missing...

I am going to assume that Haleigh was NOT at 202 Green Lane the entire weekend before. Where was she and why doesn't Bowling know where she was...

Sorry, Whisp, I think they all know. Something is very scary and dysfunctional down there in Sasuma. Why hasen't LE been able to solve this case for so long? Let's not blame it on the players any longerl... let's, please put it where the blame lies. TELL ME WHY THE LE DOWN THERE DON'T WANT, CAN NOT HAVE THIS CASE SOLVED.

IT TELLS ME THAT "CERTAIN PLAYERS" HAVE SOMETHINg OVER THE LE.

My personal opinion has stayed the same since Day 1. My opinion is that Misty or Misty and Ron killed Haleigh and disposed of her.

maybe when LE said that about the 30 hours, it was because they were assuming Haleigh had been kidnapped, & were wanting to know who she was around, & where she was-so they could get an idea of who targeted her & where she was targeted. But 30 hours is weird. why not 40, 50, 60??? & LE treating this like a kidnapping, was a huge mistake. & not just in hindsight. They could see the kind of people they were dealing with. Didn't the illiterate, teenaged, lover/babysitter, raise their hackles? What did they think about Ron's arrest record? or his threats? or him calling Misty his dumb ***** gf? They should've been running a parallel investigation. no telling how many hours were wasted, & how much evidence was lost.

Now, for some reasn these two #$# want to make sure that they tell everyone person who will listen that the doors were locked. They will not give an inch on this. Why? When admitting that a door was unlocked could give them an out and get them off the hook, they INSIST the doors were locked and one deadbolted. When asked how a perp could get in, rc says, "A crowbar" WTF? there were no signs of forced entry and a crowbar wouldl certainly leave gauges of wood on the ground. Then he says a pick lock artist or a locksmith. Of course, misty parrots him and gives the same answer she heard the love of her life give, natch.

....Are these two Dodo Birds? They have an out if they would have admitted perhaps the door was not locked that day....but NOOOooo, they are going down saying they were.

Okiedokie then, now they have backed themselves into this story, how do they think they are going to get out of this w/o one or both being the perp? I never understood this insistance on their part concering the locked doors......crazy!

As usual Whisperer, great post and questions about the locked doors and Ron and Misty insisting the back door was locked. And they aren't budging on that, even though, as you point out, it might make a break-in appear more easier if they weren't so positive the door was locked up.
However, after I knocked my head against the wall, in order to think like these two, I came to the conclusion they were short sighted about the door. The idea was for Ron to make LE believe someone broke into the place and took Haleigh.
In Ron's mind, you can't break in if the door is unlocked. So, in his attempt to put a believable story together he did some simple thinkin' : only locked doors can be broken into. He had to stick with that. In his mind it made sense. jmo

so, we're dealing with Haleigh missing, Misty's wild weekend, Ron's custody issues, DCF issues, Joe visiting, guns, lots of drugs, & Tommy's issues. Ron had a long arrest record, drug problems, girlfriend problems, custody problems, & NayNay accused him of beating his kids. He relied on the women in his life, to get him out of trouble. Misty was wild, had drug problems, didn't want to babysit, & had domestic problems with Ron. Tommy's problems can't be ignored. Misty accused him of messing with her, claimed he was a crackhead, his thieving seemed to be escalating, as did his violence, & he seemed to be leading a secret life-in order to pay for his drugs, I guess. He was arrested for drugs, at the bus stop. Joe's own family doesn't trust or like him, & he reportedly, stabbed his sister. He's also a thief. GOD, what a cast of characters. Anyone of them seems capable of murder. All 3 men like guns, have violent pasts, abuse drugs, & are mean to women. & I have no real reason to think that Misty isn't violent. She was involved in a nasty feud with Amber, in at least 2 road rage incidents, & reportedly smacked Jr. at the bus stop...kinda makes me wonder what she did in private. Judging from their behaviors & habits, there's no real heads above the rest, front runner. Joe seems the least likely, but if he really stabbed his sister, over a piece of bologna, it's seeable that he would kill a child over a gun. Tommy seems the next least likely, but his drug problems & criminal behavior really did seem to be escalating, & he does keep putting himself, in the middle of the action. Then there's Ron...how stressed was he over Misty? how pizzed was he at DCF & the school attendence? How far would he go, to stay out of trouble with them? The most likely is Misty. She claims to have been the last to see Haleigh. Did she really not want to babysit? & if she was exausted from the weekend, how short tempered was she? just thinking about that gives me goosebumps. makes me think about all of the drugged up, short tempered gf babysitters stepmothers out there abusing kids, right now. There are probably more of them, than we will ever know. & now that I've managed to thoroughly depress myself, I'm gonna call it a night.

I am sitting here thinking about the dog tracks around Buchanen circle and back to Monroe. It must have been a decision to put Haleigh in the water by the house (at the docks). They either did or they changed their mind and went continued on the circle around to Tyler and then headed out to Hwy 17. What we don't know is what direction they went; North to San Mateo and Dunn's Creek Bridge or South to Welaka and Shell Harbor....

The side door of the house was used giving perfect concealment for any activities if the neighbor wasn't home (I don't think she was).

LE was concerned about what was happening on Sunday Night...I wonder where Haleigh was because dollars to donuts, she wasn't in the trailer. Somebody drove to Welaka to get Haleigh for school (assuming she was still alive) that morning. Did he/she leave jr with GMA? The story that misty gave just doesn't add up because she said they slept till around noon and jr was asleep at 3:00pm again. Doesn't compute....why is misty lying? Why is it so important that JR and Haleigh to be in that MH Sunday night and early morning?

Did TN or AS see those kids that weekend? We have never heard. All TN says is ronald and misty were talking all Sunday night until the morning Was TN there? Where does she get her info?

If Haleigh were there, that would be the time when she may have been hurt. I am sure skin was flying around that MH by Sunday night. If we thought he was made Tues morning, he must have been having a fit on Sunday. He had three days of looking for misty...and he must have been furious. If the children were around then, God help them....his temper is frightening.

Something that has always boggled my mind...well there are two things, but this one first.
The storm door being bricked...it opened outward. If I were inside the house, I seriously doubt that I'd brick the door open to go out...as it would open with minimal resistance and close behind me as I passed by it. BUT if I were say, carrying something inside the house...then yes, by all means, I'd most likely brick the door open, as that would be the easier route to take with a door opening like it did. So, was the storm door bricked cuz someone was carrying children inside the house? Mmmmmm

Now the other thing is this...the area that holds the dumpster at River Villas is a storage area for residents' big RV's and boats and in the back is where the maintenance building is located at...This area was locked at night. It is locked at night, now too. So, someone would have driven up, essentially to a dead end road, park their vehicle and then climb over a locked fenced gate to get to the dumpster? Really?

I don't know what to make of this case...but there are certain things that I have knowledge of, of this area and they make me go...huh?

I have since the first week or so questioned the back door--it really isn't logical in any way I can understand. The front door makes more sense to me. I think Butterbean is a key to this (for what he remembers) and was thrilled when Crystal got him into counseling. Why did Ron fight that? Also, I have always thought a boat could have been used to maybe transport Haleigh to another site. This case causes insomnia-- all jmo

Does LE have any evidence of a crime occurring at that MH? I am getting disgusted. It has been 18 months and they can't release anything?....GMAB!

Hardy said in April that it is a good possibility that Haleigh died near Shell Harbor. What would make him say that other than hearsay?

They say nothing. They have nothing. That is the problem. If Haleigh did not die in the MH, where did she die and most of all, when did she die? I really want to know where they found the Pink Shirt. Why can't they say that? Her tan shorts were found next to the mattress. Misty said Haleigh was wearing the Pink Shirt....only to be found later....but where? How could misty get it wrong x2 when describing her clothing? Why say p.js and then change it? and then say pink shirt and it was wrong? She had no idea what Haleigh was wearing that night....why? GMA put shirts on them at 8:00pm....can we at least be privvy to what color they were? Why the secrecy? The last shirt Haleigh was wearing was most likely the shirt GMA put on her, right? Where is that shirt? Or is the entire thing about GMA a lie? LE tells us they believe her because they say that starts the timeline. So why not announce the color of the shirt GMA put on her while she was there?

Can somebody please tell me what the hello is going on? Why can't the LE figure this out?

Just a guess Whisperer, but maybe b/c none of that happened,(GGM and the whole shirt changing thing in the dark and in 60 degree weather, right.) and Misty can't describe what HaLeigh was wearing that night b/c she wasn't there. The shirt changing never took place, and neither did GGM's visit. The more and more i think about it, NONE of this case makes sense, WHY? Because it is all a lie.

I am wondering though, does anyone think that GGM and TN fear Ron so much, that IF one of them were watching the children, and something terrible happened to HaLeigh, would they cover it up and even keep the truth from Ronald, and cover up what happened? Just something i have been thinking about...

JMO :)

In all the mess this case has become there are two things that have bothered me from the early days and continue to bother me today:

1. Ronald Cummings' inappropriate behaviors and statements. I do not mean just that night or the next few days which have been argued by some as he was distraught, a basket-case over Haleigh being missing, etc. As time passed one would expect a parent to come to his senses and try to be helpful to the investigation, but RC's statements and behaviors were not only not helpful, they were a hindrance.

2. Why LE has never seemed to be particularly bothered by #1.

RC's statements and behaviors raised many eyebrows, increasingly-so as time went on, IMO. So why has it not really raised eyebrows with LE in a manner that it should have?

I think LE went into this case wanting to find Haleigh, then eventually wanting justice for her. But now I have to question whether, after finding out what might have gone down and who might be involved, LE have decided it is best to just let sleeping dogs lie.

I believe the perps knew Haleigh would never be found. I do not think we will ever know what happened to her. Still, every day I sign in here hoping for an update that proves me wrong.

This case is just too hard to figure out, without more information. & A lot of the stuff we do know, might not even have any direct bearing. Misty's wild weekend of drugs, WBG, NayNay, some other girl, a group of Mexican men. What was Ron doing besides throwing Misty's clothes on NayNay's lawn? Joe was in town. TN offered Misty money to babysit.(or vice versa, if you believe GM Flo). Ron was owed a substantial amount of back child support, & Crystal was due in court. Ron evidently was being looked at by DCF, & he was in hot water over Haleigh's school attendence. Ron was best friends with a guy named Orlando. Ron reportedly used another guy & Jr. to try to get Amber's child. Ron & his dad reportedly went looking for WBG, to defend Misty's honor...a fight over a gun between Ron & Joe. Misty was talking about some bad **** on the phone, at the bus stop. There were a lot of wrecks that involved the players & their families. Hank was in the hospital. Timmy was on medication. Drug deals. GGS did the laundry. fight between Ron & Misty's family. a dead rat in Tommy's mailbox. Ron had a job at PDM, but don't think many of the others were working. Lindsey was in nursing school. Misty was on the outs with Amber. Joe went to Tennessee. Timmy & Chelsea went to ??? Mass? Haleigh was 'spotted' in Mass? Crystal said she had heard rumors of Haleigh being molested. Misty accused Tommy & Joe of messing with her, when she was younger. Jr. reportedly saw a man in black, with squeaky shoes, take Haleigh. Lindsey threw out Tommy's & Timmy's work boots. Ron said that Haleigh's shoes were gone. (her only pair?) Tommy stole a gun from an old blind man, while his mother used the phone. Tommy was noticed by neighbors, lurking around at night. Hank & Tommy got into a physical fight. Tommy had some sort of domestic charges filed, dealing with Lindsey? Ron got a Haleigh tattoo. Cheslea got a Haleigh tattoo. Ron married Misty. They got divorced. Misty & Donna Brock were involved in a road rage incident. Ron & Misty were involved in a road rage incident. LE picked up stolen items from Tommy's house. Ron, Misty, Tommy, Hope, Donna Brock, were busted for drugs. Ron warned Misty, through a text, to not trust Donna. PDM hired extra security & changed the time clocks, after Ron was fired. Ron hired a criminal defense attorney. Misty failed several lie tests. Ron made threats to kill Misty, to Tim Miller. LE asked the 2 family sides, to not communicate. LE asked the public to not search for Haleigh. LE blamed the dumpster hits on a kotex? A scream was heard from the trailer, that night. Misty was seen talking & crying on the phone, in the yard. LE said they had reason to believe that Misty wasn't at home that night. Lindsey filed for divorce. A letter claiming Haleigh OD'd at a party. WBG was arrested. Ron looks good in jail, Misty looks horrible, Tommy looks half dead. so...drugs, molestation, sex, guns, theft...am I leaving out anything? these are out of order, but I'm trying to get my thoughts together.

If you ever think you have boring or troubled life, copy above and put it on your refrigerator.

Just a guess Whisperer, but maybe b/c none of that happened,(GGM and the whole shirt changing thing in the dark and in 60 degree weather, right.) and Misty can't describe what HaLeigh was wearing that night b/c she wasn't there. The shirt changing never took place, and neither did GGM's visit. The more and more i think about it, NONE of this case makes sense, WHY? Because it is all a lie.

I am wondering though, does anyone think that GGM and TN fear Ron so much, that IF one of them were watching the children, and something terrible happened to HaLeigh, would they cover it up and even keep the truth from Ronald, and cover up what happened? Just something i have been thinking about...

& although it's extremely unlikely, I could see his mom & grandma, keeping her death a secret from him-to spare him the pain of no hope. I almost did that with out cat. I considered telling my daughter that we just could not find him, instead of the truth of him being run over & killed. But in the end, I told her the truth, because I knew my husband & I couldn't hide our grief, & the idea of driving around, calling his name, seemed morbid. Plus, I felt like my daughter deserved the chance to grieve, too. We really loved that cat.

Great post lil momma and one I agree with. We've been hearing a story since day one. One of the most important pieces of information when a child is missing is what was that child last seen wearing. NO one in this case can tell us. You're right, Misty didn't know, which to me makes it obvious she was not the last one to see her before she went missing.

However, my thoughts differ from yours when it comes to TN and GGMA trying to hide what happened from Ron. I'm in the group that believes Ron knows exactly what happened to his daughter the night she went missing. The how, the why and the where. My reason is that he has not offered one bit of information that could help find her. Only his response "I was a work."
jmo

Sorry, Whisp, I think they all know. Something is very scary and dysfunctional down there in Sasuma. Why hasen't LE been able to solve this case for so long? Let's not blame it on the players any longerl... let's, please put it where the blame lies. TELL ME WHY THE LE DOWN THERE DON'T WANT, CAN NOT HAVE THIS CASE SOLVED.

IT TELLS ME THAT "CERTAIN PLAYERS" HAVE SOMETHINg OVER THE LE.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members