General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, Capt. Greenwood?

HE says, "Due to the sensitive nature of this case, the agency members are still not participating in formal interviews. There is also not any additional information that investigators could provide that hasn’t been given in media releases numerous times in the past."

There is NO additional information that an investigator could provide. Screams COLD CASE in my mind.

Can somebody explain "sensitive"? Two years and they refuse interviews, okiedokiethen. IOW LE has said everything they are EVER going to say. They snub their nose at an interested public and media.:loser:

But then you have to really wonder if it is back to being a missing person case.
The last Press Release by PCSO does not mention a Homicide at all.

Two Year Anniversary of Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
2011-02-09 by: Captain Johnny Greenwood
Haleigh CummingsTomorrow marks two years of investigative efforts into the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. During the early morning hours of February 10, 2009, Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from her residence in Satsuma. Sheriff Hardy’s interest in the public’s desire to bring Haleigh home, have led him to release the following update on the investigation.

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleId=203

Yes, and wonder I have. But there is no official reclassification back to missing person. If it is being reconsidered a missing person case, why won't they state that officially? And why change its missing status to homicide in the first place without evidence that it is a homicide?

If there was no proof this is a homicide case a year ago when LE changed it one, was LE's official statement regarding the status of the case just a tactic to take pressure off them?

Why go from missing person to homicide with no evidence? And then go back to missing person quietly without making an official statement to that effect (which the article hints at)? There are not too many reasons I can think of other than it was an LE tactic used to get the public to stop bothering them.

So I am not understanding how this detail about a case has to be "deemed a cold case" by LE in order for records[i.e court docs such as affidavits filed for the issuance of search warrants..along with the actual search warrants themselves allowed to be released to the public in certain cases] to be even be eligible to be requested to be released to the media/public..how that works or is infact accurate..??

To be specific just as Whisp mentions above the Casey Anthony case..we know it definitely was never deemed a cold case and has been an open..active..and ongoing investigation up until the present day in prepping for the upcoming trial... So how are all those literal 1000s of pages of doc dumps made for the Casey/Caylee Anthony case[and I do tend to agree with Whisp that the power and weight of the media and huge public attention leans heavily on the access to a case's docs..definitely has those agencies seeing to the task completely in a very timely manner]..

But I am confused as to why if that case did not have to be deemed cold as well as it staying in an open and active ongoing investigation would have hindered the release of docs as well but it certainly has not in this case...

Then we have the "drug sting" case back in Satsuma which I know was never deemed to be a cold case either as did it also remain an open and active on-going investigation up til the final defendent was convicted{i.e. Misty}.. but yet we also had docs..info..records released to us thru the Sunshine LAws pertaining to this ongoing and active investigation of the "drug sting" cases...Hundreds of hours of both audio/video recording of the jailhouse communications of many of the defendants were made available to absolutely anyone in the public that was willing to go by the agency pay the fees and pick up the cd/dvd recordings that many of us then transcribed and scoured over for days here on WS.. How was this case deemed not only eligible but access granted to the public??

So I am confused as to why that the Haleigh case which is also NOT deemed a cold case and is also just like the other cases an open and active ongoing investigation why would its eligibility to be requested thru the Sunshine Laws and accessed by us THE public be any different and/or NOT AVAILABLE?? This is what I am not understanding because the "cold case" prerequisite is NOT NECESSARY..nor is it an obstacle of any sort in prohibiting us access to these other cases???..Does that make sense????

And also as I previously mentioned about the National Act..the FOIA[Freedom of Information Act] allows us the public the right to request such docs..records..info..etc from its responsible agency upon proper steps followed in requesting such info..This has been done twice just since January in the Hailey Dunn case with the releasing of docs such as sworn affidavits pertaining to search/seizure of properties and items related to Hailey Dunn's disappearance..as well as the actual search warrant documents court issued and listing item by item in great detail of each and every item seized/confiscated in the execution of those search warrants...Major of importance and knowledge learned from those docs being publicly released thru the FOIA..
and this case not deemed a cold case..and is also an open and active ongoing investigation with zero persons arrested and only 1 named suspect in their case...yet all of this info once properly requested from its responsible agency was allowed released to us the public...

So now how and why would it be that all similar docs Re:Haleigh Cummings such as what Whisp mentioned like affidavits and search warrants are not eligible to be requested for release to us the public because it has not been deemed a "cold case"?? That has not applied nor was a necessary in any other case so why Haleigh's??

I see no reason that it too would be accessible thru the proper steps of requesting and being deemed as accessible to the public via release of such docs...No??

But then you have to really wonder if it is back to being a missing person case.

The last Press Release by PCSO does not mention a Homicide at all.

Two Year Anniversary of Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
2011-02-09 by: Captain Johnny Greenwood
Haleigh CummingsTomorrow marks two years of investigative efforts into the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. During the early morning hours of February 10, 2009, Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from her residence in Satsuma. Sheriff Hardy’s interest in the public’s desire to bring Haleigh home, have led him to release the following update on the investigation.

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleId=203

This article states that Sheriff Hardy made this a homicide. Was it for convenience? To keep the case from being a part of the Sunshine law? Or did part of Tommy's poly show that he was telling some truth about a dead Haleigh?
http://www.wesh.com/r/23163930/detail.html

Hummmmmmmmm :waitasec: Let's see, since we have had the priviledge of knowing Ron, there has been the statutory rape charge, the assault and burglary charge on Tommy, the road rage, waving the gun thing with Charlie Jones, and then of course the drug dealing and partaking........and let's don't forget the "almost lethal drug" that Ron gave father Hank. All of these charges or possible charges were just ignored or dropped.......kinda like Ron's entire arrest history.................Yep.

Don't forget about the FEDERAL crime of putting a headless rat in TC's mailbox which a witness saw him do AND he admitted doing!

The Sunshine Law, unique to Florida, lets the public view documents in a case that were received by the defendent/victim.

The way the public receives documents is through discovery. Every piece of paper the Defense asks for can be put through the public domain. We don't have a defendent w/Haleigh so we can't see the docs. BUT AFAIK, we can view the documents that have been presented to any of these perps, i.e. search warrants, court dockets, affidavits, etc.

We will not be entitile to sensitvie docs (notes of investigators) till someone is charged. The other CAVEAT (I haven't found any info yet) is LE can realease documents if case is considered COLD. This is not "in stone", this is what I have been led to believe.

Noticed this today as I was slaving away on my income taxes and it was definitely thought provoking. This was covering the qualifications of claiming someone as a dependent:

1040:

If your child has been presumed by law enforcement to have been kidnapped by someone who is not a family member, you may be able to take the child into account in determining your eligibility for Head of Household or qualifying Widow(er) filing status, the dependency exemption, the child tax credit, and the earned income credit (EIC).

Can't help but wonder how IRS would determine if the dependent would meet their qualifications without knowing who actually took the child out of their residence? PS. I in no way think that Haleigh was kidnapped. I do believe that Haleigh was killed and then taken out of the home. Just wanted to clarify my position. LOL.

So I am not understanding how this detail about a case has to be "deemed a cold case" by LE in order for records[i.e court docs such as affidavits filed for the issuance of search warrants..along with the actual search warrants themselves allowed to be released to the public in certain cases] to be even be eligible to be requested to be released to the media/public..how that works or is infact accurate..??

To be specific just as Whisp mentions above the Casey Anthony case..we know it definitely was never deemed a cold case and has been an open..active..and ongoing investigation up until the present day in prepping for the upcoming trial... So how are all those literal 1000s of pages of doc dumps made for the Casey/Caylee Anthony case[and I do tend to agree with Whisp that the power and weight of the media and huge public attention leans heavily on the access to a case's docs..definitely has those agencies seeing to the task completely in a very timely manner]..

But I am confused as to why if that case did not have to be deemed cold as well as it staying in an open and active ongoing investigation would have hindered the release of docs as well but it certainly has not in this case...

Then we have the "drug sting" case back in Satsuma which I know was never deemed to be a cold case either as did it also remain an open and active on-going investigation up til the final defendent was convicted{i.e. Misty}.. but yet we also had docs..info..records released to us thru the Sunshine LAws pertaining to this ongoing and active investigation of the "drug sting" cases...Hundreds of hours of both audio/video recording of the jailhouse communications of many of the defendants were made available to absolutely anyone in the public that was willing to go by the agency pay the fees and pick up the cd/dvd recordings that many of us then transcribed and scoured over for days here on WS.. How was this case deemed not only eligible but access granted to the public??

So I am confused as to why that the Haleigh case which is also NOT deemed a cold case and is also just like the other cases an open and active ongoing investigation why would its eligibility to be requested thru the Sunshine Laws and accessed by us THE public be any different and/or NOT AVAILABLE?? This is what I am not understanding because the "cold case" prerequisite is NOT NECESSARY..nor is it an obstacle of any sort in prohibiting us access to these other cases???..Does that make sense????

And also as I previously mentioned about the National Act..the FOIA[Freedom of Information Act] allows us the public the right to request such docs..records..info..etc from its responsible agency upon proper steps followed in requesting such info..This has been done twice just since January in the Hailey Dunn case with the releasing of docs such as sworn affidavits pertaining to search/seizure of properties and items related to Hailey Dunn's disappearance..as well as the actual search warrant documents court issued and listing item by item in great detail of each and every item seized/confiscated in the execution of those search warrants...Major of importance and knowledge learned from those docs being publicly released thru the FOIA..
and this case not deemed a cold case..and is also an open and active ongoing investigation with zero persons arrested and only 1 named suspect in their case...yet all of this info once properly requested from its responsible agency was allowed released to us the public...

So now how and why would it be that all similar docs Re:Haleigh Cummings such as what Whisp mentioned like affidavits and search warrants are not eligible to be requested for release to us the public because it has not been deemed a "cold case"?? That has not applied nor was a necessary in any other case so why Haleigh's??

I see no reason that it too would be accessible thru the proper steps of requesting and being deemed as accessible to the public via release of such docs...No??

Wow SmoothOperator, you're making me work here. I totally agree with your reasoning. It is rather strange that we have no access at all to the documents for Haleigh Cummings case. Even when Ronald Cummings was jailed, there were problems obtaining any audios and videos of Ronald Cummings jail conversations. But, Ronald did state that his jailhouse conversations would not be taped as others were. He also stated that his vistation schedule would be as he wished, too. He was correct in both cases. We have a couple or three audios and that is it. This is something that many of us pointed out early in the case. And, we are still asking WHY? Why has Ronald Cummings been treated differently than the other four? Why can't the public read the documents involved in this "investigation"?

The way I see it is PCSO does not want to be responsible for one statement, document or opinion that could hold them responsible. JP's affidavit was "out there" but they said Nay leaked it. Those directions to find Haleigh were "out there" but instead of committing to anything they said it was never in their hands but it was the Newspaper, not themselves, that leaked it.

They have shut down every media source, IMO. They let Geraldo be run out of town. BTW, who filed that trespassing order on Geraldo and where is that document?

Found this regarding Geraldo's exile..

..Putnam County Sheriff’s deputies arrived on the scene later, and issued Rivera the trespass warning at the request of the two property owners on whose land the Cummings family is camping while their trailer remains closed off as a crime scene. A trespass warning means Rivera would be arrested if he came back onto the property. Rivera told deputies he understood and stated he would not come back to the address, but declined to sign the
trespass warning, according to a sheriff’s office report...

Well, well, welll....thank you Satsuma Residents for all your support in trying to get this *unusual person* to admit he knows about Haleigh. Dollars to donuts, the cummings klan convinced the neighbors to do this.

Hummmmmmmmm :waitasec: Let's see, since we have had the priviledge of knowing Ron, there has been the statutory rape charge, the assault and burglary charge on Tommy, the road rage, waving the gun thing with Charlie Jones, and then of course the drug dealing and partaking........and let's don't forget the "almost lethal drug" that Ron gave father Hank. All of these charges or possible charges were just ignored or dropped.......kinda like Ron's entire arrest history.................Yep.

Whisp, I think you may have forgotten something...Wasn't there a decpitated dead rat put in Tommy's mail box? JMHO

ETA..Ooops. sorry I didn't see papa's post reminding you of the rat...

Greenwood AGAIN. I should make an effort to put all of his badly worded press releases into one journal. He failed as a spokesman but apparently did the right thing to get promoted...hmmm.

If I wasn't on my second glass of wine I wouldn't say this but........everytime I read or view anything that Greenwood publishes I can't help but think that some village has lost their idiot.

If I wasn't on my second glass of wine I wouldn't say this but........everytime I read or view anything that Greenwood publishes I can't help but think that some village has lost their idiot.

:floorlaugh:

My limited personal experience goes the same way regarding ron cummings. When I spoke with a media outlet who reported incorrectly about Greenwood, they admitted that Greenwood had not said that to them and that he indeed hadn't spoke about the case for a year.

Since I had them on this, I asked why hasn't anyone reported information about ron cummings work hours on that date or even just the routine hours of work. Wow! this guy said, "LOOK, we support our Sheriff's dept..they told us ron cummings is not a suspect and we stand by that".....click.

....Their tone was obnoxious. I was stunned. They admitted they hadn't spoke w/Greenwood for a year yet quote him in an article that week and led the reader to assume they had. Yet they stand by those words spoken a yr ago and don't even do any research. They are not interested.

I stand by my statement that this town supports their Sheriff, and abides by his wishes. They are afraid to stand up to LE and be heard.

:great: OMG! You're killing me here...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This thread is getting REALLY long! Don't you guys have any mods who care about you anymore? :gasp:

Don't want to interrupt the conversation flow, so I'll open a new thread when there aren't as many people posting as there are now. Just a head's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74