General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree they cannot talk. We probably disagree as to what they would say or why they aren't saying it.

I also note that there is not a there isn't a syllable coming from any of the Cummings side either. Not a word from Ron, Teresa, or Annette. I would think that they would be burning the midnight oil trying to get LE and media to pick up the torch for Haleigh. Instead, and sadly, the very people who are able to keep Haleigh's case alive are happy to NOT talk at all about her. That doesn't sit well with me. What is it that is keeping Ron, TN and Annette so busy that they cannot make a plea to the public or take an interview? The last word I heard from Ron or Teresa or Annette was on Nancy Grace and she called them out on their story. Since then........nothing.

That's alright. We can agree to disagree. :)

Maybe what the Cummings family are doing to keep HaLeigh's name out in the news is being drowned out by what HaLeigh's maternal side of the family is saying and doing in order to "pick up the torch" and keep her name out there.

Oops. Wait. Nope.
They aren't making an effort either that I have seen.

Maybe what the Cummings family are doing to keep HaLeigh's name out in the news is being drowned out by what HaLeigh's maternal side of the family is saying and doing in order to "pick up the torch" and keep her name out there.

Oops. Wait. Nope.

Uh oh! Bet Crystals family is now pointing the OBVIOUS finger at Ronald??

Uh oh! Bet Crystals family is now pointing the OBVIOUS finger at Ronald??

Really?
Is that what the maternal side is doing to keep HaLeigh's name front and center?
Um ...Don't think "all their efforts" are working.
I'll assume they're doing as much as the Cummings family.
Nada.

Thanks though! :)

Really?
Is that what the maternal side is doing to keep HaLeigh's name front and center?
Um ...Don't think "all their efforts" are working.
I'll assume they're doing as much as the Cummings family.
Nada.

Thanks though! :)
The only person I've seen keeping Haleigh's name in the news, is Misty, during her completely self-serving interview. As far as I know, Ron hasn't been doing any pleading and Tommy has been as quiet as a mouse, himself. Maybe his lawyer told him he needed to clam up? But, I do remember AS,CS, TN, etc...being very vocal during the sentencings. And they've had vigils, etc...CC has also had a lot to say, especially about Haleigh being alive...another self serving story, IMO.

Oops. Wait. Nope.

The difference in the two parents is clearly that one is in jail as a result of the loss of this child. LE did what they had to do to put pressure on Ron to talk. I don't see that with Crystal.

With that said, I would expect the mother and grandmother of Ron to be in high gear trying to clear him and find Haleigh. That hasn't happened. Now they are minus two family members. I see no effort from AS or Tn to find Haliegh or help Ron get out of jail. The lack of effort and verbage speaks to their opinion of Ron and this case as well. They know Haleigh is dead. They also know that it wouldn't be prudent to go sticking their fingers in the eyes of LE with all the misleading and deflecting they have done. JMO

As for Crystal and her family, they didn't lose Haleigh. She doesn't have any information I am guessing. Sadly the press isn't interested in her story. There isn't enough drama and mystery in a story about Crystal. With Ron there is all the elements of a great sound bite. He is the one that has to make amends on the loss of Haleigh. He is the one that lost her! JMO

The difference in the two parents is clearly that one is in jail as a result of the loss of this child. LE did what they had to do to put pressure on Ron to talk. I don't see that with Crystal.

With that said, I would expect the mother and grandmother of Ron to be in high gear trying to clear him and find Haleigh. That hasn't happened. Now they are minus two family members. I see no effort from AS or Tn to find Haliegh or help Ron get out of jail. The lack of effort and verbage speaks to their opinion of Ron and this case as well. They know Haleigh is dead. They also know that it wouldn't be prudent to go sticking their fingers in the eyes of LE with all the misleading and deflecting they have done. JMO

As for Crystal and her family, they didn't lose Haleigh. She doesn't have any information I am guessing. Sadly the press isn't interested in her story. There isn't enough drama and mystery in a story about Crystal. With Ron there is all the elements of a great sound bite. He is the one that has to make amends on the loss of Haleigh. He is the one that lost her! JMO

Good post. This has gone on since day 1. If Ron acted the same as Crystal, he would be declared father of the year, but Crystal is bashed.

Good post. This has gone on since day 1. If Ron acted the same as Crystal, he would be declared father of the year, but Crystal is bashed.

Well some need to hate her for their own reasons. Had she lost Haleigh and acted like Ron, I would be all on her like white on rice. Its all about priorities.

jmo

No one is 'hating' Crystal by asking what she or her family have done to keep HaLeigh's name out in the public.
IMO if Ron's family can be questioned as to what they are doing, why can Crystal's not?

It always comes back to 'Crystal' bashing when her name is brought up for some.
I simply want to know what they are doing also.
Seems both sides are lax.

I really don't give a flying fig what Crystal Sheffeld is doing. IMO, she is totally out of the picture on the question of "What happened to Haleigh?". I'm interested in the group of people intimately involved with Haleigh just prior to that night, during that night and immediately following that night. I don't give a crap what Crystal has done or not done in her lifetime. I'm sure that she has served her time for knowing and having babies by Ronald Cummings. There are NO Angels in this case. NONE, NADA, Nilch. People can dig and dig and they are not going to find an outstanding admirable adult in this entire situation. More attention needs to be given to the immediate activities during that night and the people involved. Side tracking isn't going to solve this case.

I really don't see how keeping Haleigh's name "out there" is helping at all with finding Haleigh. If the public knew where Haleigh was, she would have been found by now. The people who know where she is, don't need to see her name "out there", they already know where she is and have decided not to say a damn word. They are consciously keeping their damn mouths shut. Shut, for good reason. The reason being, that they will incriminate themselves if they open their mouths.

I really don't see how keeping Haleigh's name "out there" is helping at all with finding Haleigh. If the public knew where Haleigh was, she would have been found by now. The people who know where she is, don't need to see her name "out there", they already know where she is and have decided not to say a damn word. They are consciously keeping their damn mouths shut. Shut, for good reason. The reason being, that they will incriminate themselves if they open their mouths.

ITA Lone! I also think LE should come out and say what they got, make them ALL squirm a little, and let the chips fall where they may. I bet any amount of money, that if LE just said what they are thinking, you would be hearing a LOT from the Cummings side----damage control. JMO.

I really don't give a flying fig what Crystal Sheffeld is doing. IMO, she is totally out of the picture on the question of "What happened to Haleigh?". I'm interested in the group of people intimately involved with Haleigh just prior to that night, during that night and immediately following that night. I don't give a crap what Crystal has done or not done in her lifetime. I'm sure that she has served her time for knowing and having babies by Ronald Cummings. There are NO Angels in this case. NONE, NADA, Nilch. People can dig and dig and they are not going to find an outstanding admirable adult in this entire situation. More attention needs to be given to the immediate activities during that night and the people involved. Side tracking isn't going to solve this case.

True that.
Crystal has been "totally out of the picture since JR was 6 months old.
I suspect it's way too late to expect anything more from her.

True that.

Yikes. :waitasec:

Talk about taking something totally out of context.

IMO, she is totally out of the picture on the question of "What happened to Haleigh?".

BRAVO

I BELIEVE YOU DESERVE POST OF THE WEEK!!!!

:yourock:

ITA Lone! I also think LE should come out and say what they got, make them ALL squirm a little, and let the chips fall where they may. I bet any amount of money, that if LE just said what they are thinking, you would be hearing a LOT from the Cummings side----damage control. JMO.

Speaking of the Cummings side of the coin..........just how many questioning sessions with LE have they been involved in????? We know that the Croslin family have been questioned, interrogated, jailed, threatened, re-jailed and polyed, and polyed and polyed and it goes on and on. What have we heard about any questioning of Teresa Neves, Crystal Cummings, Annette Sykes, Hope Sykes and Ronald's father and uncle?? We haven't really heard much have we? Why not? These people were closely involved with Haleigh, Jr. and Ronald on a regular basis or even more often than anyone else in this case. Did LE forget to include these people while investigating this case? With the exception of Ronald taking the first LDT and there have been totally conflicting stories on how that turned out, there have been no other reports or documentation that any of the rest of this family have been polyed. We do have comments that the family were offered polys, but have not heard of any "takers" on this offer. Again, why not?

True that.

Yep, I guess you're right. Since Crystal is totally out of the picture we are just going to have to continue to look at Haleigh's father and family since they were responsible for Haleigh's care.

Speaking of the Cummings side of the coin..........just how many questioning sessions with LE have they been involved in????? We know that the Croslin family have been questioned, interrogated, jailed, threatened, re-jailed and polyed, and polyed and polyed and it goes on and on. What have we heard about any questioning of Teresa Neves, Crystal Cummings, Annette Sykes, Hope Sykes and Ronald's father and uncle?? We haven't really heard much have we? Why not? These people were closely involved with Haleigh, Jr. and Ronald on a regular basis or even more often than anyone else in this case. Did LE forget to include these people while investigating this case? With the exception of Ronald taking the first LDT and there have been totally conflicting stories on how that turned out, there have been no other reports or documentation that any of the rest of this family have been polyed. We do have comments that the family were offered polys, but have not heard of any "takers" on this offer. Again, why not?

Don't you remember? Ronald claimed he (and Misty) passed polys WITH FLYING COLORS What colors fly? Yep, I'd say there is serious doubt that Ron passed any poly.

Have said it for quite awhile now -- sure looks like LE has been going down the wrong path -- been time to change directions and those you listed sound like the best group of people to start with -- if they ask the right questions, LE might just be amazed what they will find out. Well, they might have to listen for the truth hidden in all the lies.

Yep, I guess you're right. Since Crystal is totally out of the picture we are just going to have to continue to look at Haleigh's father and family since they were responsible for Haleigh's care.

Especially since the original statement was that Crystal is out of the picture regarding what happened to her daughter.

Don't you remember? Ronald claimed he (and Misty) passed polys WITH FLYING COLORS What colors fly? Yep, I'd say there is serious doubt that Ron passed any poly.

Have said it for quite awhile now -- sure looks like LE has been going down the wrong path -- been time to change directions and those you listed sound like the best group of people to start with -- if they ask the right questions, LE might just be amazed what they will find out. Well, they might have to listen for the truth hidden in all the lies.

I really would like to see these people thrown into the back of a police car and taken downtown for questioning. Hank Sr. and Lisa were watched like a hawk and set up so that they could be thrown into jail. This needs to happen to the Cummings side and I'm really pizzzzzzzed that it hasn't.

Of course you're free to 'look at' anyone you like.
As for myself I prefer to look where LE is looking. Two sibling Croslins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA