General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't just tell LE you were hanging out during an abduction of a child you were supposed to be watching and think they will not check out what you're saying, interview your alibis or ask questions nor would the people she was with participate nor for all we know protect her. What she was really doing was obviously a problem IMO. I can not believe someone could open a door, walk into a trailer, walk through while she's sleeping and she didn't hear them. Not buying it even if she was high as a kite. She lied about being there to not be charged for negligence and to cover something else knowing that she wasn't directly responsible nor knew who took haleigh. She's sitting in prison and been given plea bargains, offers to lessen her sentences and for all we know completely walk and she is still saying she doesn't know what happened. I don't think she does.

Please re-read my post. BBM. If you were supposed to be watching young children and you take off and leave them on their own, you should be in big *advertiser censored** trouble, whether you left them to deal drugs or not. If something happens to one of these children while you're gone, you should be in big *advertiser censored** trouble x 100.

There was some talk Misty was at a party that night, but it seems to me it was determined by what was said that the party Misty was at was not this night. Other than that, I'm not aware of anything showing Misty wasn't home, other than people in here. Meanwhile, there are some people who say Misty was home, a Cummings and a Croslin included.

Well, one thing's for sure...if RC left the kids alone, that would explain how he remembered for sure, he didn't ask Tommy to check the trailer. If the kids were alone, and Misty wasn't there, there would have been no reason for RC to send him. He said he asked if Misty was with him, and that's what I believe. I would like to know what RC and Misty argued about on the phone, and where she pinged from. She could have been at the trailer, and told him she was fixing to leave, I guess, but IMO, either way, he Knew the kids were alone. On the 911, when the lock was brought up, I heard Misty ask him, 'Did you lock that door?' Now, why would she ask him that? And if she said it to cover her butt somehow, and for the operator's benefit, wouldn't RC have been suspicious enough, to confront her? IMO, she asked him, because she didn't know...whatever that means. MOO

If this doesn't make sense, remember I had chemo today and the pre-meds tend to put me in la-la land.

You're right. If Ron left the kids alone and knew Misty was not there, he sure wouldn't want Tommy to verify that. However, didn't he & Misty have an argument before then? So during that phone conversation, maybe Misty at least lead him to believe she was there but then when he didn't get an answer & had Tommy check.

I don't know for sure whether he really asked Tommy to check the mh, but if I was that far away, could not get answer from my babysitter, I would be having someone check ASAP. For some reason, Ron wanted us to know that he hadn't checked on Misty and his children.

Ummm I did that with x-husband after we split and had a phone argument -- sent the cops on a wellness check. He was NOT happy.

If this doesn't make sense, remember I had chemo today and the pre-meds tend to put me in la-la land.

You're right. If Ron left the kids alone and knew Misty was not there, he sure wouldn't want Tommy to verify that. However, didn't he & Misty have an argument before then? So during that phone conversation, maybe Misty at least lead him to believe she was there but then when he didn't get an answer & had Tommy check.

I don't know for sure whether he really asked Tommy to check the mh, but if I was that far away, could not get answer from my babysitter, I would be having someone check ASAP. For some reason, Ron wanted us to know that he hadn't checked on Misty and his children.

Ummm I did that with x-husband after we split and had a phone argument -- sent the cops on a wellness check. He was NOT happy.
yes, but what makes me believe RC's version, was that he had his attorney issue the statement, so IMO, he knew it was important. And as far as I could tell, Tommy backed down...even tried to recant and change the time. But, LE refused to budge on that one. I guess because of his earlier statements and phone records? And I'm still inclined to believe FH's version of who asked who to babysit. She heard that Misty asked TN, not the other way around. I'm not sure if this has any importance, but if Misty really wasn't at the trailer, it would show that she at least tried to make arrangements. Also, babysitting issues is what we heard Misty and RC argued about. Supposedly, she wanted to babysit her brother's kids. Which brother? TC was supposedly laid up, with CC and JO, so that leaves Tommy. Did she want to sit with his kids at his house, or bring them to RC's trailer? I wish I knew more about this, because it would help explain why RC called Tommy looking for Misty. But, who would have asked Misty? Tommy, (so he could have some free time, while LC was in class), or LC,for some reason? very confusing and all MOO

In a few more days it will be exactly 3 years since Haleigh has been gone. There's so many shows on the cable channels now dealing with crimes like this. Why don't one of those shows cover this case? LE said a long time ago this was considered a homicide case. Even if we're not in agreement on who we believe did it, I think the majority of us do think it was Ron and/or Misty, and they're both in prison for some time to come. It seems like it wouldn't hurt to put this case on the air, and release some details, and it might even help. It would at least bring Haleigh back into people's minds, and maybe enough time has passed someone who knows a little bit might be willing to talk.

This is so frustrating. There's so many cases in here, and for almost every one of them it's someone getting away with murder, and it's just not right. It's bad enough when it's adults, but the children break my heart. I'm nowhere near over my anger at the Casey Anthony verdict, then those two precious boys were just killed by that thing, after he already killed their mother. Madeliene has been gone so long now I don't even remember, and I don't know if I can stand whoever killed Haleigh never having to answer for it.

Sorry for getting off track, I'm just in a mood right now.

I don't think RC had anything to do with her going missing, other than bringing Misty into her life. I still wonder about the fight RC had with her cousin Joe over that gun. Then the cousin hightails it out of town. The sister-in-law saying her van had a scratch and that she thought Joe had taken it. Since he had been staying with them.

RC's words over the phone and his reactions on video speak for themselves.

Wish one of Misty and Tommy's family would roll on them.
The jealousy in Misty's voice amazes me when she is telling about having to go and get Hailey another outfit at grandmas... cause she didn't want to wear what was at the trailer. JMO

Just wanted to say I am sorry you are not well and wish you a complete recovery very soon. It is amazing that you are so selfless that even in your low points you are concerned for a child you probably never met or saw in person. People like you give me hope for this nation and our future.

God Bless you Titanfan......you are in my prayers.

P.S. Lordy lordy Titan, had I not proofed this post before I clicked 'submit', I would have called you "Titanfab". Imagine the anguish and grief that would have ensued. LOL

I sat yesterday and read several pages of posts, the Ron/Misty vs Misty Tommy theories and I have to say, both sides make very good arguments. So much so, I still can't decide. I say that not to stir the pot, but because they all act suspicious and lied and cover up stuff to the point I feel like they all had a hand in her death. I know they are all in jail, so they aren't going anywhere, anytime soon, but it would be nice to know WTH happened to this beautiful child.

Misty and Ron first hours made most of us here jump on the band wagon of they did it, but the work thing and the air conditioner man threw me. You can't be in two place at one time and have a witness Haleigh was alive as Ron was at work, so I couldn't see where he killed her before work or sometime during work. I know many say he left, but he is in jail, why is no one talking now? Misty was the last one with her, according to her, and Tommy puts himself at the mobil home. And speaking of MH's the whole thing was a staged event IMO. But who staged it? So I have come to the conclusion that Ron's actions were off because he had lots of things to hid, like the drugs in the MH that night and he had cops on the way, and Misty she was there and she knows what happened, her story was full of details of things up to the minute before it went down, then she is fuzzy, hiding underblankets, changing her story from Mexicans to Tommy and Joe to SODDI. So for me, I am voting Misty had a hand in it, just can't decide if she threw her to the wolves meaning Tommy or she OD her by mistake. She would be very scared that Ron would kill her, or at least beat her and toss her out. Misty had a hard life, most of it was from people she trusted and she did have an axe to grid with Tommy. So I can see her saying he did it, even if he didn't to pay back a little of that hard life. As for TM and co. I don't think in the beginning they dreamed Misty could hurt a fly, and Ron needed to marry her so not to go to jail for under age sex with a minor. So that to me explains the wedding and glowing reports on Misty, it was self serving, but as time went on, I think they decided she had a hand in it and turned on her. Ron was the best thing in her life, and she still loves him. So that has to say how bad a life must be if that is the best thing, Ronald Cummings. So I guess I am saying, I pick Misty, just don't know who or what happened or why. My best guess was it was an OD and Misty got scared and got someone to help her get rid of the body.

If this doesn't make sense, remember I had chemo today and the pre-meds tend to put me in la-la land.You're right. If Ron left the kids alone and knew Misty was not there, he sure wouldn't want Tommy to verify that. However, didn't he & Misty have an argument before then? So during that phone conversation, maybe Misty at least lead him to believe she was there but then when he didn't get an answer & had Tommy check.

bbm.. titanfan, thinking of you and praying you are on the road to recovery...

Misty and Ron first hours made most of us here jump on the band wagon of they did it, but the work thing and the air conditioner man threw me. ---- My best guess was it was an OD and Misty got scared and got someone to help her get rid of the body.

Snipped.

1. Think I really snipped too much, but I've yet to see anything that the air conditioner confirmed or denied that he saw HaLeigh ( or even children). It has also been stated more than once that the airconditioner man was more likely a relative or former relative by marriage to Ron.

2. The work thing is iffy for 2 reasons -- the first is that the exact hours that Ron was there has not been confirmed but the bottom line is we don't know what happened to HaLeigh -- when it happened and really where it happened since there was no evidence in the MH.

3. I also believe in the OD theory as potentially #1. And that sure doesn't take Ron or Misty off the hook. More than likely Misty did what Ron asked or allowed her to do, and it backfired.

I don't think RC had anything to do with her going missing, other than bringing Misty into her life. I still wonder about the fight RC had with her cousin Joe over that gun. Then the cousin hightails it out of town. The sister-in-law saying her van had a scratch and that she thought Joe had taken it. Since he had been staying with them.

RC's words over the phone and his reactions on video speak for themselves.

Wish one of Misty and Tommy's family would roll on them.
The jealousy in Misty's voice amazes me when she is telling about having to go and get Hailey another outfit at grandmas... cause she didn't want to wear what was at the trailer. JMO

BBM

I also think Misty was jealous of Haleigh. IMO, if it's true she told RC she might be pregnant and he beat her up, that might give Misty more of a reason to resent Haleigh.

There are lots of things that didn't add up or ever pan out with this case, and the Air Guy was one of them. It was never confirmed by anyone who he was, of if he was there to start with. Another red herring to muddy up the timeline IMO. But they did say he talked to Ron, Misty handed him the phone and there would be a record on that cell phone of a call going out to Ron's cell and where it pinged. It could have been about the air conditioner or it could have been a call of panic to say something was wrong or how do I handle it call. I guess unless LE releases that tidbit we won't know.

Any way, I don't think Ron was enchanted with Misty either, I do think Misty was Enchanted with Ron, so much so, she would do ANY THING FOR HIM. Even give a child drugs or get help to hid a body. I can see Misty following along, while someone else toted the bag, but I don't see her doing it herself. So maybe this is where Tommy enters, IDK. But they all had something on eachother and that is why it is hard to sort out the facts from fiction.

BBM

I also think Misty was jealous of Haleigh. IMO, if it's true she told RC she might be pregnant and he beat her up, that might give Misty more of a reason to resent Haleigh.

Misty was a damaged child; taking care of a child. That is why I can see her going off on Haleigh, and why I can also see her loving Haleigh. She was too young to be taking care of kids, and she was so damaged herself. I don't think she would know how much punishment was too much because she had endured so much at home. That makes you less sympathetic to others too.

I sat yesterday and read several pages of posts, the Ron/Misty vs Misty Tommy theories and I have to say, both sides make very good arguments. So much so, I still can't decide. I say that not to stir the pot, but because they all act suspicious and lied and cover up stuff to the point I feel like they all had a hand in her death. I know they are all in jail, so they aren't going anywhere, anytime soon, but it would be nice to know WTH happened to this beautiful child.

Misty and Ron first hours made most of us here jump on the band wagon of they did it, but the work thing and the air conditioner man threw me. You can't be in two place at one time and have a witness Haleigh was alive as Ron was at work, so I couldn't see where he killed her before work or sometime during work. I know many say he left, but he is in jail, why is no one talking now? Misty was the last one with her, according to her, and Tommy puts himself at the mobil home. And speaking of MH's the whole thing was a staged event IMO. But who staged it? So I have come to the conclusion that Ron's actions were off because he had lots of things to hid, like the drugs in the MH that night and he had cops on the way, and Misty she was there and she knows what happened, her story was full of details of things up to the minute before it went down, then she is fuzzy, hiding underblankets, changing her story from Mexicans to Tommy and Joe to SODDI. So for me, I am voting Misty had a hand in it, just can't decide if she threw her to the wolves meaning Tommy or she OD her by mistake. She would be very scared that Ron would kill her, or at least beat her and toss her out. Misty had a hard life, most of it was from people she trusted and she did have an axe to grid with Tommy. So I can see her saying he did it, even if he didn't to pay back a little of that hard life. As for TM and co. I don't think in the beginning they dreamed Misty could hurt a fly, and Ron needed to marry her so not to go to jail for under age sex with a minor. So that to me explains the wedding and glowing reports on Misty, it was self serving, but as time went on, I think they decided she had a hand in it and turned on her. Ron was the best thing in her life, and she still loves him. So that has to say how bad a life must be if that is the best thing, Ronald Cummings. So I guess I am saying, I pick Misty, just don't know who or what happened or why. My best guess was it was an OD and Misty got scared and got someone to help her get rid of the body.

BBM

EXACTLY!!! At first, I thought both of them were in on it. But as more info trickled out, it got harder for me to IMO logically put Ron there. But then he MARRIED Misty, and it was like "WTH????" and I looked at this stuff over and over but no matter how I looked at it, I could not make the evidence fit my theory. The only way I could put all the evidence I knew together to make any sense for me was to accept Ron didn't do anything to Haleigh, which leaves Misty as the next likely suspect.

BBM

There were two children, well three, so why did they manage to live? So Misty getting beat up by Ron made her take it out on Haleigh? I guess thats a possibility!

Misty was a damaged child; taking care of a child. That is why I can see her going off on Haleigh, and why I can also see her loving Haleigh. She was too young to be taking care of kids, and she was so damaged herself. I don't think she would know how much punishment was too much because she had endured so much at home. That makes you less sympathetic to others too.

I agree. Some people are able to come out of these circumstances and make a good life for themselves, but most aren't. It's an entirely different mindset, and people like this act differently and see things differently.

I agree with what you are saying about Misty, and I think it applies to Tommy and even Ron. None of this condones in any way what happened, but for me, anyway, it's a different way to look at the behavior that has gone on.

There were two children, well three, so why did they manage to live? So Misty getting beat up by Ron made her take it out on Haleigh? I guess thats a possibility!

My opinion? I don't think Ron is completely without emotion. I think Ron loved Haleigh. I think he loves Jr, too, but not nearly as much. I don't think he cares much at all for the third child.

IMO, this could be one of many motives, or part of the many motives combined. I do think it's worthy of consideration, though.

There are lots of things that didn't add up or ever pan out with this case, and the Air Guy was one of them. It was never confirmed by anyone who he was, of if he was there to start with. Another red herring to muddy up the timeline IMO. But they did say he talked to Ron, Misty handed him the phone and there would be a record on that cell phone of a call going out to Ron's cell and where it pinged. It could have been about the air conditioner or it could have been a call of panic to say something was wrong or how do I handle it call. I guess unless LE releases that tidbit we won't know.

Any way, I don't think Ron was enchanted with Misty either, I do think Misty was Enchanted with Ron, so much so, she would do ANY THING FOR HIM. Even give a child drugs or get help to hid a body. I can see Misty following along, while someone else toted the bag, but I don't see her doing it herself. So maybe this is where Tommy enters, IDK. But they all had something on eachother and that is why it is hard to sort out the facts from fiction.

Especially if she was told it was her fault and she'd be the one to pay.

My opinion? I don't think Ron is completely without emotion. I think Ron loved Haleigh. I think he loves Jr, too, but not nearly as much. I don't think he cares much at all for the third child.

IMO, this could be one of many motives, or part of the many motives combined. I do think it's worthy of consideration, though.

Interesting. I see it completely differently. Haleigh was expendable to Ron, the second child was named after him. I dont think anyone here has said Ron does not have emotions, we all saw him fall to the ground saying he would give his life back for his childs LIFE BACK. I totally believe him, I dont think he wanted to kill his child, but imo, he did.

jmo

BBM

EXACTLY!!! At first, I thought both of them were in on it. But as more info trickled out, it got harder for me to IMO logically put Ron there. But then he MARRIED Misty, and it was like "WTH????" and I looked at this stuff over and over but no matter how I looked at it, I could not make the evidence fit my theory. The only way I could put all the evidence I knew together to make any sense for me was to accept Ron didn't do anything to Haleigh, which leaves Misty as the next likely suspect.

This is what happened in my case also. The evidence doesn't match the theory and so you have to change the theory, even though the person acts guilty or not the way a father reacts to his little girl gone missing. So I started to break it down, and it makes more sense that Misty killed Haleigh or let someone else do it. There are things about players we can't post because they are not printed in MSM, so it has to be left unsaid. But I do feel Misty hated Tommy, to the point she would point a finger at him.

This is what happened in my case also. The evidence doesn't match the theory and so you have to change the theory, even though the person acts guilty or not the way a father reacts to his little girl gone missing. So I started to break it down, and it makes more sense that Misty killed Haleigh or let someone else do it. There are things about players we can't post because they are not printed in MSM, so it has to be left unsaid. But I do feel Misty hated Tommy, to the point she would point a finger at him.

I think you might be thinking a lot of what I'm thinking...

So why do you think Ron has gone along with Misty's lame story? The only thing I can come up with is this isn't the story Misty told Ron. For example, Misty tells Ron, "Remember when you stole those (guns, drugs, whatever) from Mr. X? They didn't belong to Mr. X, they belonged to Mr. Y and Mr. Z, and Mr. Y and Z showed up here a few hours ago to (beat, kill) you, but you weren't here, so they (beat, raped) me, but Haleigh woke up and came in here, and they (took, killed) her. I begged them not to hurt her, I begged them to (take, kill) me instead, but I couldn't stop them..." That's the general idea. Because Ron did do this, he believes Misty, and even though he's furious at her for Haleigh getting taken on her watch, on the other hand, what was she supposed to do? So they call LE, but if Ron tells LE this, he's going to jail for whatever, so he tells Misty they'll change the story, etc. etc.

Some of this seems plausible to me, some not so much, but this is the best I can come up with so far. It does, at least to me, explain a lot of the whys that have made this case so messed up.

ETA: BBM I wanted to make it as clear as possible I don't believe what is bolded above is what actually happened to Haleigh. The bolded above is one example of what I'm thinking Misty might have told Ron happened, not what really happened. Hope this is clear to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels