George and Cindy in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
They most likely were coming back from a wedding in Ohio they attended on August 27th. jmo
That's my thought as well.. But... I guess I travel differently. When I stop for a break on a long trip, shopping in a mall where I've stopped isn't on my list of things to do... :dunno:

Good morning everyone! :)
Is there any thread for Dr. Phil's interview with the Anthony's? I didin't find it.

Honestly, there is likely nothing to this. I am from Ohio, about an hour west of Warren. When I travel to visit family I usually stop in Statesville and shop or eat. It is about halfway from Orlando to Warren. If they were returning to Florida it is really the first place to stop and have any stores or restaurants for quite a while. It is just a natural stopping point to get out of the car and stretch a bit.

bbm
I agree.
My family has traveled the I77 route from Florida to Virginia for vacation and we stopped along the way to eat and shop and take a stretch break.

And after 3 years of listening to our local Orlando media report about the A's movement...I can say "I am not interested in where they shop"

You make some good points. The Anthonys do a poor job of marketing their product.But why shop out of state?They traveled there for a reason.I wonder why.

I thought I had read something about a wedding for a cousin in Ohio. I'm going to guess they traveled up and afterwards, decided to kick it with George's sister, Ruthie who lives in close close close proximity of the mall.

Good morning everyone! :)
Is there any thread for Dr. Phil's interview with the Anthony's? I didin't find it.

Here's the link to the thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147222"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Curious, how was this truth vetted?

That first docstoc link is bad...seems to be someone who uses Cindy Anthony tag to get people to see their doc. But this, one, page 13, shows some of the checks FCA wrote...you can clearly tell her writing and signature...of course she wrote them to Target.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59917728/Cindy-Anthony-financial-bank-statements-part-2

Page 13

There were many many more in the Discovery documents.

See Post #5 (Wenwe) in the Websleuths link above by Gnatcatcher

That first docstoc link is bad...seems to be someone who uses Cindy Anthony tag to get people to see their doc. But this, one, page 13, shows some of the checks FCA wrote...you can clearly tell her writing and signature...of course she wrote them to Target.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59917728/Cindy-Anthony-financial-bank-statements-part-2

Page 13

Oh thanks, I edited my post to remove it. I thought my computer was just taking a long time to load it. thanks!

Page 13

See Post #5 (Wenwe) in the Websleuths link above by Gnatcatcher

LOL, I had forgotten the days I viewed those checks!! Boy she sure tried to get 'mama's siggie downpat didn't she? LOL

That's my thought as well.. But... I guess I travel differently. When I stop for a break on a long trip, shopping in a mall where I've stopped isn't on my list of things to do... :dunno:

But they have nothing but time on their hands. Nothing to do, no reason to rush home, nothing pressing. Some people want to dress like a million but don't want to pay top dollar, can't blame them. They may have gotten a motel for the night and decided to go out, grab a bite and shop. Break up their trip. jmo

Bottom line is,Cindy and George need the public to remain interested in where they are and what they are doing. They got a taste of easy money when they sold Caylee's pictures and videos.
According to their attorney ,their new jobs will be running a foundation,so they need the publicity.That's the choice they made.
Lee is staying out of the limelight. No one is following him into stores and harassing him at his job.
George and Cindy know they will be recognized and perhaps even videoed or heckled. They don't have to go out in public ,they choose to.
That's the reality they helped to create.

Bottom line is,Cindy and George need the public to remain interested in where they are and what they are doing. They got a taste of easy money when they sold Caylee's pictures and videos.
According to their attorney ,their new jobs will be running a foundation,so they need the publicity.That's the choice they made.
Lee is staying out of the limelight. No one is following him into stores and harassing him at his job.
George and Cindy know they will be recognized and perhaps even videoed or heckled. They don't have to go out in public ,they choose to.
That's the reality they helped to create.

Are they just supposed to live in a cave for the rest of their life?

Are they just supposed to pay someone to get stuff for them like groceries/clothes/etc? I'm pretty sure if that was the case and the news came out about it, everyone would flip out that they were living like a celebrity.

Personally I could care less where George and Cindy are or what they are doing. The one place I know they were not ... was by Caylee's side. They had a choice and failed her ... BIG time! They have to live with that and if they are not already paying the price for it they will in the near future. I hope their decision to protect the perpetrator of the crime instead of the victim haunts them forever.

Are they just supposed to live in a cave for the rest of their life?

Are they just supposed to pay someone to get stuff for them like groceries/clothes/etc? I'm pretty sure if that was the case and the news came out about it, everyone would flip out that they were living like a celebrity.

If they want privacy,yes. They made this bed,now they have to lie in it.

I think they enjoy it,though. Cindy seems to thrive on confrontation and drama .
When LP had divers and lots and lots of media at the river looking for Caylee ,Cindy and George went there to confront him ,very publicly and very aggressively. They increased the media frenzy ten fold by going to the site.
It's what they do.

I think Cindy gets a kick out of being a celebrity ,such as it is.

I order almost everything on line .It's so much easier. My husband picks up groceries for us. Between my recent onset of Rheumatoid arthritis and a son who has special needs,I don't go out much.That's why I'm here!!!
When we first brought our youngest home he traveled with 5 machines for his trach,apnea monitor, his feeding pump,IV nutrition pump,suction and an ambue bag (cpr for the trach). He could not catch a cold without being hospitalized,so we stayed home. It can be done.

Don't they have friends in NC? I was thinking that's where Cindy fell on her butt off the turtle toy.. :waitasec: She shared that story with OFFENDER CA in her letters. :crazy:

If they want privacy,yes. They made this bed,now they have to lie in it.

I think they enjoy it,though. Cindy seems to thrive on confrontation and drama .
When LP had divers and lots and lots of media at the river looking for Caylee ,Cindy and George went there to confront him ,very publicly and very aggressively. They increased the media frenzy ten fold by going to the site.
It's what they do.

I think Cindy gets a kick out of being a celebrity ,such as it is.

I order almost everything on line .It's so much easier. My husband picks up groceries for us. Between my recent onset of Rheumatoid arthritis and a son who has special needs,I don't go out much.That's why I'm here!!!
When we first brought our youngest home he traveled with 5 machines for his trach,apnea monitor, his feeding pump,IV nutrition pump,suction and an ambue bag (cpr for the trach). He could not catch a cold without being hospitalized,so we stayed home. It can be done.

There are many celebrities that want privacy (and prefer it) but they still go out to a restaurant from time to time instead of living like a hermit in some mountain range.

They were just in a mall. It wasn't even a mall in Florida, nor was it a fancy mall or a fancy store. Sure, the attention that they receive is probably warrented, especially since it's so close to the verdict. But I don't think everything they do is some grand conspiracy for media coverage.

Sometimes you just got to go to store, not because your hoping a camera will be there, but because your out of bread to make pb & j's.

I hope there is a prize for knowing the answer - cause I know!

It is really rather easy ----> FKC is back in Florida and they are on the run! .........................Next?!?!???

Bingo! That was why they were spotted in an out of the way run down Mall, they were trying to hide and needed some supplies but got busted. Now they need to move to a more secure location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes