George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

I think the people throwing the pennies were just trying to contribute to the KC defense fund.

well I dont think any m=normal people would go outside! I would have gathered all of my kids to the back of the house and waited for the police to arrive. I didnt think so at first but now I do think the Anthony's are egging it on. If you dont want the attention then stay away from the lights. IMO

I can only imagine the tension in that house! They were fighting before all of this happened and Ca and KC couldn't even hold a civil phone conversation without getting snitty. The animosity in the Anthony household must be unbearable. Only a matter of time before the are fighting with each other again.

Casey was the one who made the second phone call..
Totally different demeanor this time. You can tell she needed help for her parents..
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

To me totally different emotion compared to talking to detectives about her missing Caylee..:mad:

The first time I have heard any emotion albeit small emotion it is there. How really really strange. I just can not wrap my brain around this at all. The obvious need for help for her parents and protesters but not for her child. Gosh I wish everyone protesters and media would leave that house, I realize they have a "right" to be there but I think IMO more good would come if they would just leave.

Oh the drama! These folks love to play the victim.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
I had to go back and listen to all the 911 calls
My favorite line 911 operator: "Why are you calling now. Why didn't you call 31 days ago?" DUH!!:bang:
This is one WACKO family.

:laugh:

Well...they 'have' been asking for donations...:waitasec:

IMO, this WAS way out of line BUT I'm pissed as all get out that Casey is out period anyway, I know all about constitutional rights and all and that she IS free on bond, still, I just don't care. Put her back in jail, problem will probably be better. Tell the truth and problem will go away.

This is all costing taxpayers in OC soooo much money just so this woman can be out and people are ticked and then she's making phone calls cause she's scared and then the police have to go out to restore peace all the time? It's just all too much. I hope there is an end in sight SOON. The insanity has to stop.

I know. They ask for donations and then are ungrateful when people throw them their loose change. The nerve of some people. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how Casey can furnish more information about the protesters attacking her parents and the car they drove but can't provide accurate information about her daughter.

Yeah like where she lost her cell phone. Where she last dropped off Caylee. People's phone numbers. She seems to have selective memory when she wants.

The first time I have heard any emotion albeit small emotion it is there. How really really strange. I just can not wrap my brain around this at all. The obvious need for help for her parents and protesters but not for her child. Gosh I wish everyone protesters and media would leave that house, I realize they have a "right" to be there but I think IMO more good would come if they would just leave.

I hope NG gets her hands on this tape.

They asked her if there were any weapons involved and she said no. I guess her surveillance didn't notice the bat, hammer and garden hose?!

I really don't think George having his personal Cell Phone number splashed all over the news asking for calls is going to help the situation.. I can just imagine the calls he s gonna get.. :eek:

I still maintain that as long as there are protesters the Anthony's will continue to bond over their mutual disgust with them. As soon as the media goes away and the protesters stop providing a distraction that is when the bricks will fall and the tension will break loose. Think about it they have 24/7 video survelence to keep them occupied, but if no one is there to watch thats when the conversation starts. I wish people would get a clue and just leave them alone to wallow! jmo

actually after listening to it all the way she is pretty articulate which makes me sick because I want to see her as being a complete idiot but she isnt! ugh

Respectfully, IMHO she/KC is a complete XXXXX! She hung up on 911!!! And even after the dispatcher asked Cindy not to go outside, what did she do -- went outside. They bring this cr@p upon themselves.

I know, same thoughts here...just to think that if she would have done this for Caylee, maybe none of us would be here now..
I adore all of you, but I would rather not be here like this..

KC was rarely home with her parents before all of this happened. She was too busy partying. It's probably driving her stir crazy to have to stay home with mom and dad now.I wonder if she's ever been grounded growing up. Doubt it!

I still maintain that as long as there are protesters the Anthony's will continue to bond over their mutual disgust with them. As soon as the media goes away and the protesters stop providing a distraction that is when the bricks will fall and the tension will break loose. Think about it they have 24/7 video survelence to keep them occupied, but if no one is there to watch thats when the conversation starts. I wish people would get a clue and just leave them alone to wallow! jmo

I agree with you on that one.

You may be right, but then what would happen is little by little, Caylee's name would not be on the news, not on NG, no reporters out front, nobody would be still looking for her and pretty soon, she just will be another missing kid who was never found, and KC gets off with murder.

George wants justice? Let’s get real here, folks. These “protestors” were young and strong. If they had really wanted to hurt the Anthony’s, they very easily could have. But no, there was shouting, a shirt pull and then the Anthonys turned their backs on them and walked into the garage to get the hose. Now, common sense says you do not turn your back on a mob out to get you, yet they did. Can anyone say STAGED?

Be careful what you ask for, George, you just may get it.

My opinion, of course.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase