George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

Common sense would entail knowing the Anthony's have the right to walk out their door whenever they feel like it.
It seems perfectly logical to me that after being under constant attack with a web camera pointed at your house 24/7 that one could get really sick and tired and angry and feel the need to make a stand.

Common sense would be making KC tell the truth for the first time in her life then the attacks, web camera and protesting would go away. Have you noticed that when she is in the jailhouse things are alot more peaceful??? They have fueled this by spitting off at the mouth and one day they will learn to just not say anything at all like they have been told my there lawyer and maybe the drama would go away well sorta go away.

Once upon a time I was stopped at a red light with my teen daughter in the car. When the light turned green I looked both ways before proceeding. My daughter asked me why I didn't just go, after all if anyone hit me they would be wrong and I would be right. "Yep," I told her, I could have been dead right. I believe the same holds true for the Anthonys.

Confuscious say: Ounce of prevention worth pound of cure.

My opinion only.

i like this story. it definitely holds true for both sides.
:)

Common sense would be making KC tell the truth for the first time in her life then the attacks, web camera and protesting would go away. Have you noticed that when she is in the jailhouse things are alot more peaceful??? They have fueled this by spitting off at the mouth and one day they will learn to just not say anything at all like they have been told my there lawyer and maybe the drama would go away well sorta go away.

How, if you were one of the Anthonys, would you make Casey tell the truth?

Well, if somebody doesn't like her purple mailbox they have every right to stand outside and try to pull her out in the street and kick her a@@ for it.
The 1st ammendment right ?
What if they really, really hate purple.
And she should stay in the house so she doesn't bother them.
Most of these protesters aren't there for Caylee, they're there for their 15 minutes of fame.
This is hurting Caylee's GP's not Casey.

How do you know why the protesters are there? George and Cindy thrive on drama.....

Well, if somebody doesn't like her purple mailbox they have every right to stand outside and try to pull her out in the street and kick her a@@ for it.
The 1st ammendment right ?
What if they really, really hate purple.
And she should stay in the house so she doesn't bother them.
Most of these protesters aren't there for Caylee, they're there for their 15 minutes of fame.
This is hurting Caylee's GP's not Casey.

I agree all these protesters are looking for is their "fame" on TV or web cam not anything to do with Caylee. What they are doing is not beneficial to Caylee.

I agree all these protesters are looking for is their "fame" on TV or web cam not anything to do with Caylee. What they are doing is not beneficial to Caylee.

I agree, I don't know how calling George names and saying he's a baby who is too afraid to fight is in any way benefiting Caylee.

Common sense would mean knowing that they can't make Casey do or say anything. If they want to believe Caylee is alive, they have to believe that Casey didn't hurt her.

You're right about them talking though. I think the way they've been treated is going to ensure that victims are afraid to speak their mind for fear of beng crucified by total strangers. Parents of missing kids might be afraid to reveal any dysfunction in their families because of this, which means fewer clues for LE to work with to find them.

They love their daughter. They believe Caylee is alive. Until there's proof positive that Caylee is gone they are going to support their child. It's how they react to Casey if they find out Caylee is dead that will determine their character.
I'm glad I'm not in their shoes. I'm not sure I'd react much differently.
I know I wouldn't protect my daughter if I learned she killed my grandaughter.
She wouldn't want to be alone with me if I found out she'd done something like that.

Tell the truth or back to jail.....simple.
You have a point there. At this juncture, the only reason Casey is not in jail is because her parents sold their family photos so she can sit at home and sulk because she has to hang out 24/7 with the parents she couldn't stand to be around before she was arrested.

How, if you were one of the Anthonys, would you make Casey tell the truth?

First off she would not be staying in my house. She would be in jail where she would not have the comforts of home. People like KC love attention and when they do not get it they break down. They need to quit handling her with kid gloves and treat her like a 22 year old who needs to admit what she has done. They have created a monster that over time has turned them in to helpless parents. She is a liar, thief and we are finding out that she likes to share the love. Can you imagine their embarassment? CA and GA are so mentally exhausted because of this child that they are about to have a break down. Tough love works, I have been in LE for 18 years and when you quit holding their hands and take a stand against them the truth comes out.

And what are George and Cindy looking for by going out and screaming right back at them with bats and hammers and hoses in hand? Peace?

I'm not a violent person, never laid my hands on another person, but if George had punched one of those smart mouthed thugs in the kisser, I'd have cheered him on. He would have only been giving them what they were asking for.

I like your wit.

I agree, I don't know how calling George names and saying he's a baby who is too afraid to fight is in any way benefiting Caylee.

'Course you remember when George trashed Little Dude's stuff and put his hands on him? Remember when Little Dude told him not to put his hands on him? Remember George being led away by a neighbor saying, (paraphrase) "I put my hands on you?" It's in the video of Little Dude and George, you can look it up.

Now, I ask you, how did George's childish remark benefit Caylee? I don't believe it did, it just showed a certain mindset which we see over and over from the Anthonys. :slap:

My opinion only.

First off she would not be staying in my house. She would be in jail where she would not have the comforts of home. People like KC love attention and when they do not get it they break down. They need to quit handling her with kid gloves and treat her like a 22 year old who needs to admit what she has done. They have created a monster that over time has turned them in to helpless parents. She is a liar, thief and we are finding out that she likes to share the love. Can you imagine their embarassment? CA and GA are so mentally exhausted because of this child that they are about to have a break down. Tough love works, I have been in LE for 18 years and when you quit holding their hands and take a stand against them the truth comes out.
At this point they aren't willing to accept that Casey has harmed Caylee. They have ever legal right to bail her out and have her in their home. Do we all agree with it? Of course not, but truly that's their business as a family. If someone wants to protest the fact that she's out on bond, take the protest to the courthouse.

Ok GA and CA definitely have the "right" to walk out of their house anytime they choose to, however, there was no risk to them by remaining in the house until LE arrived, the risk only surfaced when they chose to "defend" their home!!! Are you kidding me???? It is pathetic to see such emotion (from both sides) being wasted on such temporal things. I say defend a LIFE and you will have my support!!!

I've watched the Video 3 times & I don't see any protesters on the Anthony's property.

You can even see a few of them leaning over as they are shouting at George - It's as if they are making sure they don't crosss over onto his property.

Did George even see who threw the Coins at his house or did he just storm out & accuse everybody that was out there.

It could have been one person who threw the coins & that person could have left

I do not agree with the protesters actions but in that video they are on public property & GA goes after them in a threatening manner with Cindy in tow armed with a weapon.

The protester had every right to defend himself -

You don't have to "Wait" to get hit first before you act in self defense

These protesters are keeping this case in the media. Everyone has pretty much quit looking for Caylee so all the protesters keep the news media focused on this case. I give it another month and something else will overshadow this case and the only place this will still be talked about is on this web page. You may not like it but it is the truth. Remember when that Levy girl was missing and it was in the news forever. 9/11 happened and that girls name was not in the news media until they found her poor body months later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte
Back