George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.
volusia_map.gif
[/IMG]

Not so far from home, really. Maybe just needed time away (I hope)

I'm wondering if the news of the heart on the duct tape was what sent him over the edge? I mean thats shocking to all of us and I don't blame him for wanting to escape. His life is a mess. He is on display daily. I just hope that he is just taking time away and nothing worse has happened.

Scary to type, but I really hope he doesn't have his gun with him. I'm been worried for him for the last few months

This last doc dump has hit many of us hard. I can't imagine how they can handle this (beyond their normal anger and denial)

Tim Miller wanted to reassure all of you that George has been found in a motel room but was able to be resuscitated. More to follow.

This is awful. I hope he's okay. Why a helicopter? Are they searching for him? Is it odd that the lead investigators are among those called to the Anthony house?

Oh my god, I hope he's okay! They've been through so much, especially lately...

You know, I feel so very sorry for this family.

No one deserves what the Anthonys have been put through - they haven't been charged with anything. Snide and nasty comments on every news thread and forum. The defense - blame the parents. The defense delay the funeral of their grandchild, request a few docs every few days which sent the media in a frenzy, hurl out a few experts and commentators with half-truths and biased comments, profit from pics of a dead child which are shown over and over again, while the Anthonys lives are exposed to the bare bone. And for what purpose? For the sake of a buck? Sad. Casey is living a better life in her jail cell.

Tim Miller wanted to reassure you that George has been found in a motel room but was able to be resuscitated. More to follow.
Thanks for the update Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member