George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Miller wanted to reassure you that George has been found in a motel room but was able to be resuscitated. More to follow.

Is this for real or a joke? I'm being serious! "WAs able to be resuscitated????" Oh my.....

Tim Miller wanted to reassure you that George has been found in a motel room but was able to be resuscitated. More to follow.

Uhmmm... that's pretty SHOCKING. Please give us details ASAP! AND OMG... Tim Miller helped find him? Dear God, please bless ALL their SOULS... from Tim to LP to all the Anthonys.

Anxiously awaiting an update.

Thank you so much Friday! And thanks to Tim also!

I am praying for George!

WoW that is awful. I think the picture of him sitting in the car with his head down speaks volumes of the stress he has endured. This is all so sad.

:grouphug:
Grouphug and prayers, I have always felt awful for him trying to do the right thing for Caylee, LE, his wife, daughter...having all of his dirty laundry all over the news! Sorry, I am alone and soo very sad right now, like many of you..thankful we are all here for one another.
Prayers & peace for George.

That's what I said on the rumor thread.
I wonder if LE gave his gun back to him when KC went back to jail?

If GA has been missing since Thursday morning why did they 7 cars go out right now and a heli at this time to the house if he, GA mention Volusia County?

Can't answer the why questions but...

The gun! I forgot about that...

Tim Miller wanted to reassure all of you that George has been found in a motel room but was able to be resuscitated. More to follow.

What the?????

Overdose, GSW?

Mother of freakin' God!

Tim Miller wanted to reassure all of you that George has been found in a motel room but was able to be resuscitated. More to follow.

OMG please keep us updated Friday. (and tell Tim thank you!)

Okay, the police need to keep George on suicide watch now, at least until the trial is over.

Amen to that!! And they need to let him say goodbye to Caylee, by way of having her funeral!

Did the police return his gun to him? Why did they wait all day to contact LE?

That poor man has been struggling between doing the right thing and trying to keep his family from falling apart even further....and these new documents and all the new media the past two days...his lil' angel Caylee still being held hostage by Baez....it's all so sad.

I hope he is okay and Casey hasn't taken another victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni