George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has been a law, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All i can tell you right now is that george notified two people he knew cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

wow!!!!!!!!

This has been a law, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

thank you for the update, thank god someone was looking out for him.

wow wow wow, can only imagine how many times NG will say "BOMBSHELL!" tommorow!

This has been a law, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.
So Friday, Tim was in on the search? What a good guy he is considering the treatment he's taken.:clap:
I find it interesting George did not notify Cindy.

When did the news about the heart on the duct tape come out? Maybe that just was WAY too much for him...Sounds so trivial because Caylee is dead but something like that may have just been way too much for him.

That's what I was thinking. It shook us to the core, so I can only imagine.

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

Wow. Somehow I'm not surprised at all.

Friday, is he in the Orlando area?

I'm simultaneously sad and thankful...I hope George can find some peace within himself, and is surrounded by people who love him...

Dear God. Thank you for posting.

Poor George, and how lucky for him that Tim was able to help prevent what surely would have been another tragedy for this disintegrating family.

So, I 'm assuming Tim was one of those people that George knew cared for him. God Bless him!

Wow. I'm so glad GA was found.

Oh my gosh...Bless his heart... The man can't take it anymore. :praying:

Thank the Lord he reached out and was able to be found. My heart aches for him. Please let us know how he's doing.

I'm simultaneously sad and thankful...I hope George can find some peace within himself, and is surrounded by people who love him...

No matter how hard and horrible and bad it gets, taking your own life does not help the situation. Of course, easy for me to say ... I hope he gets the proper treatment and love and care to help him through this.

I'm confused. George reached out to Tim Miller?? And Tim found him??

Seems CA finally pushed him over the edge....

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

Wow...

Oh my gosh...Bless his heart... The man can't take it anymore. :praying:

No...and KC NEEDS to put an end to it, before there is more deaths. She won't though. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh