George & Cindy's Response to "NO DEATH PENALTY" Decision

Wow, What a coincidence :rolleyes:
Just as they fly out to Cali (paid for by the LK show?) to do an interview a new sighting of Caylee just happens to show up in that state.
Didn't the same thing occur when they went to NY to do an interview on the Today show? they also went to investigate a Caylee sighting in NY.

Yep, and when they get paid for appearing, they'll say, "It's a donation to help us find Caylee here in California."

:rolleyes:

Wow, What a coincidence :rolleyes:
Just as they fly out to Cali (paid for by the LK show?) to do an interview a new sighting of Caylee just happens to show up in that state.
Didn't the same thing occur when they went to NY to do an interview on the Today show? they also went to investigate a Caylee sighting in NY.

Isn't it just? And to think how lucky they are that, because they're actually going to search there, they can use funds from whatever they've collected in that foundation to pay for expenses accrued. That's SO lucky.

I wonder how come Caylee isn't sighted in towns without major television shows.

If they're so sure that Caylee is alive somewhere why didn't they use the media to find her?They are always on TV only to defend their daughters actions.

Ahhhhh I think I know what this is all about.Maybe they are ashamed to admit taking trip to LA only to be on the show.And they want us to believe that their priority over there is investigating some Caylee sightings.Okay.

IMO

KC sure seems to be gaining a tighter grip on her parents--almost like: If I go down, you all go down.

Isn't it just? And to think how lucky they are that, because they're actually going to search there, they can use funds from whatever they've collected in that foundation to pay for expenses accrued. That's SO lucky.

I wonder how come Caylee isn't sighted in towns without major television shows.

They'll be using the funds alright, probably shopping on Rodeo Drive!
They are disgusting.

Well, they have had time to get on meds and into counseling to try and be rational, and they have only gotten more absurd.

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/uploads/15/In response to the State.pdf

".....Today's announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us..."

NO CINDY - NO GEORGE!!!! IT means that the Prosecution doesn't want to risk a non-conviction based on the potential of imposing death with no body!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that, DEATH would be too easy for your daughter - she needs to rot in prison!

Really can these two be any more ignorant? First Cindy going off at the mouth, then fighting and cussing out protestors and now they think this is proof that Caylee is still alive. Okay, I have heard of denial, but really this whole family is completely nuts.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18226392/detail.html

This is disgusting IMO:

"The Anthonys will also be flying to California for a Larry King Live interview Wednesday night. They say while in California they will follow up on tips about Caylee sightings."

How convenient for them:mad:
Shouldn't it be"while in California following up on tips we will also do the LKS" ?
Their priorities never change.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18226392/detail.html

This is disgusting IMO:

"The Anthonys will also be flying to California for a Larry King Live interview Wednesday night. They say while in California they will follow up on tips about Caylee sightings."

Shouldn't it be"while in California, following up on tips, we will also do the LKS" ?

Ahhhhh I think I know what this is all about.Maybe they are ashamed to admit taking trip to LA only to be on the show.And they want us to believe that their priority over there is investigating some Caylee sightings.Okay.

IMO

I think it goes more like this:

Yes Larry, they did drop the DP as a possible punishment.

Of course this shows that they have a weak case, we have always maintained that.

It also supports our theory that Caylee is alive. In fact just today we following up on a very credible sighting right here in California. We had to investigate it ourselves because LE is too busy persecuting our daughter by focusing on their bruised egos because Casey lied to them in order to protect our family, to pursue the leads that are still coming in today.

We are very excited, very confident and will be holding a new conference with an important update about the case in the near future. Expect that conference next time they release something negative about our daughter.

There you go, now we don't have to watch it.

I am so sick with news shows giving George and Cindy airtime and them saying the same old chit, about how Casey is such a victim.

I hope Larry asks some difficult questions that would require more than the same old answer/spin. Maybe he will prove them to show what the A's are really doing, but I'm not holding my breath.

IMO, they need to be kept off the airwaves. :puke: i just can't watch them, haven't been able to tolorate their spewage for quite awhile now. ugggg
imo & :cow:

Shouldn't it be"while in California following up on tips we will also do the LKS" ?
very convenient...too bad they can't stay longer.:rolleyes:
Shouldn't it be"while in California, following up on tips, we will also do the LKS" ?
Yes it really should. Caylee should come waaaay first...before LK.:mad:

They sure don't.
:cow:

Arghhhh
Her vigil interview is so smug and happy that the state has no case against her daughter that 'just told a few lies'..

I need an LE dump to get rid of that smirk.

Yuri Melich doesn't lie. However, I will have to go study those reports again to find out about the FBI and the hairbrush again.

Here you go (from the warrant dated after the hairbrush was collected and also included in yuri's investigative report.....

On july 21st i met with .......(GA & CA)
..........On this day we also asked for and collected several toothbrushes, a hairbrush, a comb, and an oral thermometer used by caylee. This was done in case DNA may be needed at a future date.
Also on july 21st i obtained and executed a search warrant for epithelial and hair standards from the defendant. the search warrant was executed that evening at the orange county branch jail.....

The warrant regarding hair was for KC at the jail, not the brush from the A's .

Also ,page 2286 of the docs says that yuri called GA to ask for approval to take items from the house, and George completed a ' statement affidavit allowing us to "search and provide an(sic) evidence to help bring back my granddaughter - Caylee" the anthonys also handed over a compaq laptop computer which though owned by them, was primarily used by KC.detective Beasley also recovered several miscellaneous items including her cloth -bodied baby doll (unclothed) and dora the explorer backpack, a childs toothbrush, a dinnerware knife and a blk leather bag containing various papers. ........detective beasley relayed to .....

I think that should clear things up :) You said yuri doesnt lie so it is fact that the A's gave LE free reign to take whatever they thought could help find Caylee.

So, can we stop the 'A's were holding everything back ' B.S, and literally making a federal case of it, now please?

I'm taking yuri at his word of course.

IMO
The A's have no shame. The A's more or less shoot the finger at us every chance they get. We know the truth. They know the truth. Just not every one else in the US knows what is going on and they will listen to the A's lies on LKL. CA is evil and is showing in her face. They lie about sightings of Caylee and bring innocent children into this circus they have created and they do not care. All for the love of money.

Here you go (from the warrant dated after the hairbrush was collected and also included in yuri's investigative report.....

..........On this day we also asked for and collected several toothbrushes, a hairbrush, a comb, and an oral thermometer used by caylee. This was done in case DNA may be needed at a future date.
Also on july 21st i obtained and executed a search warrant for epithelial and hair standards from the defendant. the search warrant was executed that evening at the orange county branch jail.....

OK it says they asked for and collected several items. How would they have known CA gave them the wrong brush?

Also ,page 2286 of the docs says that yuri called GA to ask for approval to take items from the house, and George completed a ' statement affidavit allowing us to "search and provide an(sic) evidence to help bring back my granddaughter - Caylee" the anthonys also handed over a compaq laptop computer which though owned by them, was primarily used by KC.detective Beasley also recovered several miscellaneous items including her cloth -bodied baby doll (unclothed) and dora the explorer backpack, a childs toothbrush, a dinnerware knife and a blk leather bag containing various papers. ........detective beasley relayed to .....

Even if GA didn't sign the paper , they would have gotten a warrant to collect it. I think GA has appeared to be the most cooperative of al the A's ( at least he gives the appearance), but I don't follow you on how that would exonerate CA from any wrong doing

I think that should clear things up :) You said yuri doesnt lie so it is fact that the A's gave LE free reign to take whatever they thought could help find Caylee.

I don't see anywhere that Yuri made that statement. GA signing a document does not constitute free reign.

So, can we stop the 'A's were holding everything back ' B.S, and literally making a federal case of it, now please?

red mine, obviously:)

I think it goes more like this:

Yes Larry, they did drop the DP as a possible punishment.

Of course this shows that they have a weak case, we have always maintained that.

It also supports our theory that Caylee is alive. In fact just today we following up on a very credible sighting right here in California. We had to investigate it ourselves because LE is too busy persecuting our daughter by focusing on their bruised egos because Casey lied to them in order to protect our family, to pursue the leads that are still coming in today.

We are very excited, very confident and will be holding a new conference with an important update about the case in the near future. Expect that conference next time they release something negative about our daughter.

There you go, now we don't have to watch it.
Phew, good thing 'cause even that made me want to gag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back