George Clooney Is Engaged

George Clooney Reportedly Proposed to Amal Alamuddin Over Romantic Home-Cooked Meal

So how did Amal finally tie down Hollywood's most eligible bachelor? By reportedly using one of the oldest tricks in the book—playing hard to get.

A source close to the couple told the Daily Mail that she turned down the Hollywood hunk not once, but twice before agreeing to go on a date with him.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140501/b537679/

Clooney is about as engaged as I am. This is a business deal and I would not be to surprised if it was choreographed in the white house.
Clooney wants to do more movies on Middle East, and he does not want to be beheaded (cant say I am shocked) Amal can get into places he can not and speak the language he can not, as well as introduce him to people in the middle East that he would not meet on his own.
I see it as a business move, She does some public speaking and with his sphere of influence her career goes straight up. They have one common goal they both hate Israel.

IF YOU CALL THAT ENGAGED so be it. I call it a business plan.

She's gorgeous, with brains and a heart for social justice- good for her... lucky him!

England is not thrilled with all that social justice. A man quoted Churchill in ENGLAND,
a Muslim felt offended and took him to court. the man lost the case.
I don't remember if he got jail time, or a fine....I read it long ago. (months ago)

AND... while she is attractive she is real FAR from gorgeous...MOO
and he should get her a good fashion adviser.
She will be laughing all the way to the bank anyway....

Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin, 36, a British attorney who specializes in international law and human rights, were first photographed stepping out together in London in October. The two have since been spotted embarking on romantic, globe-trotting jaunts.

http://www.people.com/article/is-george-clooney-engaged-to-amal-alamuddin

When the news came out George said he knew her 7 months.
Ironically the same week GC's mom said oh she met the lovely a year ago. hmmmm. Which one is lying?
A year ago based on tabloids he was with Stacy or was he? because she came out pregnant with a belly...
Was Stacy his GF or a decoy? and why would he need a decoy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back