George has Casey's car destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem I'm having with that reasoning is if GA made a donation to TES, everyone would be on a thread like this criticizing it. Saying it was a PR move, that there was an ulterior motive.

Anyone can donate money to a worthy cause, anonymously. If GA had donated he would have announced it on the 6pm news.
Besides, CA would never allow him to...

The only problem I'm having with that reasoning is if GA made a donation to TES, everyone would be on a thread like this criticizing it. Saying it was a PR move, that there was an ulterior motive.

The Anthonys have yet to even extend a simple "thank you" to TES, so based on their constant lack of basic, human generosity, grace or gratitude, they'd never, ever donate anything with a dollar value like a car.

Actually, I would fall over in faint. Or check to see if the apocalypse is happening. That would surprise the heck of me if they did that!

Me too, actually. Not gonna happen while CA's alive anyway.

The Anthonys have yet to even extend a simple "thank you" to TES, so based on their constant lack of basic, human generosity, grace or gratitude, they'd never, ever donate anything with a dollar value like a car.

I agree with all that. You're missing my point.

I agree with all that. You're missing my point.

Cindy clarified that point and none of us missed it; "there's still time to improve public opinion".

The shame of it is, they've never once done anything to counterbalance the mountain of horrific "wrongs" they did to Caylee Marie Anthony, let alone the public.

Not one action by them has ever been done with a pure, whole heart to honor that precious baby. It's always about them.

Do we for sure know the Anthonys have never replaced the pool?

George and/or Cindy would have had Holly from Fox News over there filming like a mad woman if that were the case.

Nope, <crickets> on the pool replacement film.

I think the only right thing any of the Anthony family could do at this time is fade into obscurity. It is much too late, imo, to try to right any of their wrongs. Because of their past behavior, I am suspicious of everything they do in public. It makes me wonder why there just happened to be someone capturing the drop off and destruction on video. Was it preplanned, did the media have a cameraman posted there just in case or was it simply caught on a private cellphone? I dunno but I'm suspicious.
George was not forthcoming in the trial. His self preservation instincts still prevailed over honesty. He danced a jig all around the gas can and pictures and was so disingenuous about the accusation of an affair with River that no one but George considered it "funny."
Anything that they do in public will always make me wonder what they believe will be their benefit. It's what they've taught me.

I agree, fading into obscurity at this point is the best thing GA and CA could do. They will be hard-pressed to ever improve their image, if that might ever be their intent. They did, after all, help free a murderer. That it was the murderer of their beloved granddaughter just makes it all the more difficult for people to wrap their minds around. And the money-making schemes will forever make it impossible for many citizens to find forgiveness in their hearts. I am not a vindictive person in general but I cannot forgive anyone making money from a crime, especially a violent crime against an innocent child.

I just want to know if the Pinellas 12 have seen this report and what they think of it. I hope it upsets them since they never believed Caylee was in that car, so why would the A's have it destroyed? I hope it makes them ill. I hope, even more, it makes them realize what a huge mistake they made.

Unfortunately, the Pinellas 12's only reaction may be along the lines of, "Yup. Dat der cars been sittin too long. Cost too much to get it runnin agin." Clueless.
jjom

But it would have been a good move on their part. jmo

Yes it would have.

I understand that the publicity is the issue with getting the car crushed. I'm grateful that we were spared a press release about the car from Lippman (gag) or an interview with GA about it. I'm glad it was documented that it was crushed because I wouldn't have believed it otherwise. I'm going to stop while I'm behind :)

George Anthony also testified that he would do anything he could to save Casey Anthony.

And he did.

I don't recall GA actually saying that... but that's beside the point... KC is his daughter. You can't just love someone all your life your flesh and blood, then suddenly hate them. We can all hate KC, but her own parents are going to have a much more difficult time. This is elementary stuff.

Why? I don't see GA and CA insisting that Caylee drowned in the pool.

Cindy insisted that she called LE on July 16th (when the 3 LE's were with FCA at Universal) and told them that "someone left the pool latter down" on June 16th.

I believe that CA actually said it to them on July 17th (will bring link shortly) - you know after her and GA got their "story" straight (wink wink nod nod).

IMO - CA laid the foundation to the DT's drowning "theory".

Cindy insisted that she called LE on July 16th (when the 3 LE's were with FCA at Universal) and told them that "someone left the pool latter down" on June 16th.

I believe that CA actually said it to them on July 17th (will bring link shortly) - you know after her and GA got their "story" straight (wink wink nod nod).

BBM

Perhaps because she didn't want to believe that her daughter had anything to do with it. I'll never understand why people crush Cindy because she didn't point the finger at her daughter at day one, as if every mother in america would do that.

I don't need a link, because this doesn't tell me that GA and CA believed Caylee drowned in the pool. They've even talked about the baseless defense that was presented. If you can present to me some evidence that CA and GA relentlessly insist that Caylee drowned in the pool, then I would see reason for them to take down the pool.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Casey Anthony’s infamous white Pontiac Sunfire is now scrap metal. goo.gl/g6tfw
3 minutes ago

BBM

Perhaps because she didn't want to believe that her daughter had anything to do with it. I'll never understand why people crush Cindy because she didn't point the finger at her daughter at day one, as if every mother in america would do that.

BUT she pointed the finger at others for the murder, she SOLD pictures of her dead baby for money. She ridculed LE and Tim Miller in public for trying to solve Caylee's murder. Losing a Grand daughter doesn't automatically make you a good person.

I don't recall GA actually saying that... but that's beside the point... KC is his daughter. You can't just love someone all your life your flesh and blood, then suddenly hate them. We can all hate KC, but her own parents are going to have a much more difficult time. This is elementary stuff.

What's "elementary" is not only teaching your children not to lie, but more importantly, setting the example of honesty by not being a parent that lies.

George & Cindy don't have to "hate Casey" in order to simply be truthful. No one that I've seen/read, expects that from them.

Let's get back to the subject of the car without going far O/T again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa