George has KC's car destroyed #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was originally found on the Dr. Phil Facebook page. You'd have to read the thousands of complaints and promises to boycott his sponsors to find it if it's still there.

In addition, the Anthonys don't ever ask, they demand, and afterwards never graciously thank.

I would have to search to know where I read it (on CNN?) but it was reported they demanded $450K to interview with Anderson Cooper and he told them to get lost. Didn't take long for them to go grubbing around Dr Phil and find a live one!

Have you seen the first interviews Cindy did when Caylee went missing? She barks. She didn't plead with the public to help find Caylee,she barked the order to get up off our a$$es and find her :maddening: She hung up on Megyn Kelly when she didn't like a question. Instead of staying away she publicly confronted LP when he divers searching for Caylee ,barking her demands. She barked and snarled at Tim Miller and she was barking cuss words at George while leaving the Morgan office after her depo.
If this is the scenario we imagine happened over the car, it's because Cindy has shown us WHAT SHE IS! :maddening:JMO

I'm not going to bother addressing the rest, but I'd have gone for LP's throat at Blanchard Park with my bare hands if I'd been Cindy. After Casey, he's the most evil of the bunch.

I would have to search to know where I read it (on CNN?) but it was reported they demanded $450K to interview with Anderson Cooper and he told them to get lost. Didn't take long for them to go grubbing around Dr Phil and find a live one!

That link too, was posted on Dr. Phil's Facebook page, which then led into the next one of the Anthonys demanding Dr. Phil donate to their foundation or they wouldn't appear on his program.

Anderson Cooper made it clear on his program very early-on that he would never stoop to paying any of the Anthonys one thin dime. Good for him, a man of integrity and honor.

I'm not going to bother addressing the rest, but I'd have gone for LP's throat at Blanchard Park with my bare hands if I'd been Cindy. After Casey, he's the most evil of the bunch.

It's a shame she didn't, Cindy would be in jail right now where she belongs. If Lenny would have let her live to see it, that is.

That was a rumor that came from "a source." It was never confirmed by anyone.

That was a rumor that came from "a source." It was never confirmed by anyone.
There was a link directly to the article, I read it along with many, many other posters on the Facebook page.

It was not a rumor.

"The show stressed that parents of Casey Anthony “sought no compensation for their interview, asking only that a donation be made to a charitable organization currently being formed to honor their granddaughter.”

No 'demand' no "we won't appear unless......."

And the spin continues......

Have you seen the first interviews Cindy did when Caylee went missing? She barks. She didn't plead with the public to help find Caylee,she barked the order to get up off our a$$es and find her :maddening: She hung up on Megyn Kelly when she didn't like a question. Instead of staying away she publicly confronted LP when he divers searching for Caylee ,barking her demands. She barked and snarled at Tim Miller and she was barking cuss words at George while leaving the Morgan office after her depo.
If this is the scenario we imagine happened over the car, it's because Cindy has shown us WHAT SHE IS! :maddening:JMO

Exactly, as well as what she will forever be. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, it just ain't in her.

No, not the one I'm referring to.

Are we talking about the same thing? I can't find a single article that does not attribute the rumor about the A's asking $450,000 to be interviewed by Anderson Cooper to anyone but "a source." Could you please post a link showing differently?

Getting alerts about being off topic and about attacking families of other victims in here. I'm closing the thread during my review since it does appear to be OT anyway.

Okay, I'm going to leave this closed. There's just too many OT posts and that leads me to believe that everyone is done discussing the topic of this thread.

If you guys want to discuss Dr. Phil's show, there's a thread in the Parking Lot all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member