George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Taffee is so disrespectful and rude. Every time I see him on JVM, Nancy Grace or any other show, he is always interrupting and talking over people. He is very arrogant.

THANK YOU

OMG saw him for first time last night, I was in disbelief.
He seems to think he is HLN's new breakout star :scared:

He is a bud of GZ? He was on the scene, yes?
Any idea why he is not testifying? At least I assume he isn't since he is on TV shouting down anyone who has an opinion besides his (Not uncommon for HLN, lol, but his delivery makes me cringe!).

Something I was thinking about last night is that for second degree murder, They have to prove GZ' intentions. So far I don't think there is any proof of any ill intentions.

Yes they do, according to the prosecution, GZ wanted to shoot TM

I really really doubt George wanted anyone to get hurt or killed that night.

from what i've read in past articles, he seemed really remorseful for what he did.

and he did apologize to the Martin family.

She said she heard PEOPLE yelling HELP ME HELP ME..

She keeps changing her story...

"I don't want to be a witness or anything."

That worked out real well for her.

So far she backs up GZ that they were indeed fighting in some capacity. Giving him cause to shoot if he was being beaten.

Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to apologize for not being here for the past few years. I'm still livid over the aquittal in the Anthony trial!!! AND I have developed rheumatoid arthritis and have herniated L discs.

Anyway, I did miss all of you and hope you're all doing well. Ok, back ON TOPIC! :)

How could she know whose voice is what because she just said she had no idea if there were men or women out there..

She said.. THE boy..

TM was 17. He had a man's voice at this point.

I haven't heard his voice yet? Do you have a link so I can hear it? (my 16yr old DS still sounds like a little boy, drives him crazy!)

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

I would have been a wreck too! I'm glad they stopped showing the parents during this 911 call.

Can I say this is a great 911 operator. Concerned about her and letting her talk well beyond need.

The 911 operator is really nice and respectful.

It must be so hard to see someone killed. I really do feel bad for this woman. Clearly the 911 operator wants to hang up...but she's not ready.

I haven't heard his voice yet? Do you have a link so I can hear it? (my 16yr old DS still sounds like a little boy, drives him crazy!)

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

I guess my point is that she would have no idea who would have what kind of voice because she did not know them. She is ASSUMING that TM had a higher voice but GZ could have the higher voice...

She is one of those people that needs to talk too much. Sorry.

Yes they do, according to the prosecution, GZ wanted to shoot TM

I really really doubt George wanted anyone to get hurt or killed that night.

from what i've read in past articles, he seemed really remorseful for what he did.

and he did apologize to the Martin family.

Do you have a link for the apology? Not being snarky just haven't heard that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads